Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Dow hits 20,000

Can't go up forever, wouldn't matter who the president was. It might hit 22,000, but it won't hit 23,000. I have been saying for around 2 years we are entering another bubble, then the Feds raised taxes, and March 15th is the debt ceiling deadline, which the media fails to mention whatsoever.

Is this the pre-emptive 'it's not Trump's fault' if the market crashes?

I named a bunch. You glossed over that post. LOL If you knew how bitter you sounded. :lol: :clap:

Hah..says the guy who felates obama at the drop of a hat.

"Dont criticize obama!!"

You didnt name a bunch. You weakly tried to trot out an auto bailout. Which....is comical.

Is this the pre-emptive 'it's not Trump's fault' if the market crashes?

We have been heading towards this long before Trump even considered running for president.

We have been heading towards this long before Trump even considered running for president.

Agreed...which is why the Trump knob slobbing in this thread is laughable.

Trump did t have much of anything to do with this...just as Ibama didn't have much to do with the previous rise in the Dow.

Can't go up forever, wouldn't matter who the president was. It might hit 22,000, but it won't hit 23,000. I have been saying for around 2 years we are entering another bubble, then the Feds raised taxes, and March 15th is the debt ceiling deadline, which the media fails to mention whatsoever.

i agree that the market is artificially inflated but 2008 gave a lot of industries the ability to get rid of workers under the "financial crisis" even though they had limited exposure. We are seeing huge profits in these places due to that thus stocks going up

Trump did t have much of anything to do with this...just as Ibama didn't have much to do with the previous rise in the Dow.

Uhhh, apparently you haven't been paying attention to the retarded righties. Here's how it works.....150% rise in the market = nothing to do with Obama. 10% rise in the market = consumer confidence in the almighty Trump. Any decline in the future = Nothing to do with Trump.

Study. You'll be quizzed on that later.

Uhhh, apparently you haven't been paying attention to the retarded righties. Here's how it works.....150% rise in the market = nothing to do with Obama. 10% rise in the market = consumer confidence in the almighty Trump. Any decline in the future = Nothing to do with Trump.

Orrrr....

Market goes up despite zero positive obama market policies...all obama.

Market skyrocketed the very day trumps elected....still obama.

Market up over 200 points in march...still obama.

Consumer confidence at 16 year high 5 minths later..still obama.

Any market reset.....yeah that's trumps.

So sad. Mental focking gymnastics

Orrrr....

Market goes up despite zero positive obama market policies...partially obama.

Market skyrocketed the very day trumps elected....still obama.- nope.

Market up over 200 points in march...still obama.- nope Trump

Consumer confidence at 16 year high 5 minths later..confidence has been great for the last 8 years. Credit goes to Obama and Trump

Fixed it for you. See how refreshing it can be when you have an open mind and not everything is partisan hackery? Try it

Orrrr....

Market goes up despite zero positive obama market policies...all obama.

Market skyrocketed the very day trumps elected....still obama.

Market up over 200 points in march...still obama.

Consumer confidence at 16 year high 5 minths later..still obama.

I think all of you are giving to much credit and putting to much blame on the president with what happens to the stock market. No Obama didn't save the economy, it bottomed out and whoever took over it was bound to rise, Trump took over a decent economy and promised tax cuts, of course it is going to rise.

We are over 20 trillion dollars in debt, and DOW is higher than it has ever been in history, yeah, we are definitely in a bubble. Then throw global debt into the mix... :shocking:

I think all of you are giving to much and credit and putting to much blame on the president with what happens to the stock market. No Obama didn't save the economy, it bottomed out and whoever took over it was bound to rise, Trump took over a decent economy and promised tax cuts, of course it is going to rise.

We are over 20 trillion dollars in debt, and DOW is higher than it has ever been in history, yeah, we are definitely in a bubble. Then throw global debt into the mix... :shocking:

Well said

I think all of you are giving to much and credit and putting to much blame on the president with what happens to the stock market. No Obama didn't save the economy, it bottomed out and whoever took over it was bound to rise, Trump took over a decent economy and promised tax cuts, of course it is going to rise.

Very true. You can point to speculation market rises which is what trump has.....harder to point to a policy (as Yam head has shown) that actually effects the market.

Obama announcing Book deal; Dow hits 21,000. The Left is celebrating.

Anyone with a 401k should be celebrating.

• Like 1

Very true. You can point to speculation market rises which is what trump has.....harder to point to a policy (as Yam head has shown) that actually effects the market.

you can say the bank bail out is a POLICY decision that impacted the market

I think all of you are giving to much credit and putting to much blame on the president with what happens to the stock market. No Obama didn't save the economy, it bottomed out and whoever took over it was bound to rise, Trump took over a decent economy and promised tax cuts, of course it is going to rise.

The Dow is up 320 right now and it is the direct result of Trump's speech last night. The market will adjust and there will be corrections but the current rally is due to economic optimism by the people who put their money where there mouth is.

Anyone with a 401k should be celebrating.

That's the key people should be focusing on. Not the how or why; just ride this b!tch til she throws us. :banana:

you can say the bank bail out is a POLICY decision that impacted the market

TARP was passed under Bush and signed by Bush. It is not a mistake that we are getting these two loser Presidents confused.

TARP was passed under Bush and signed by Bush. It is not a mistake that we are getting these two loser Presidents confused.

I didnt say an obama policy. just like the post I quoted said policy in general

My 401k is loving it

My 401k is loving it

I could check mine but I always like waiting for the quarterly statement.

I'll get it at the end of the first week of April. Go Donald!

this is a funny one

1/30/17 - President Donald Trump on Monday reiterated his insistence that pipeline makers use U.S. materials when they build projects in the United States

Today - White House: Keystone pipeline exempt from Trump's "buy American" pledge

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both at an all time high right now as well. About to crashhhhhhhh.

this is a funny one

1/30/17 - President Donald Trump on Monday reiterated his insistence that pipeline makers use U.S. materials when they build projects in the United States

Today - White House: Keystone pipeline exempt from Trump's "buy American" pledge

:doh: At least it sounds great in speeches

this is a funny one

1/30/17 - President Donald Trump on Monday reiterated his insistence that pipeline makers use U.S. materials when they build projects in the United States[/size]Today - White House: Keystone pipeline exempt from Trump's "buy American" pledge [/size]

:doh: At least it sounds great in speeches

This project has been held up for years and the steel is already bought. HTH

This project has been held up for years and the steel is already bought. HTH

LOL I knew there was an excuse.

LOL I knew there was an excuse.

The steel was already bought... Do you understand what that means? Are you somehow claiming that the already purchased steel should have been scrapped and more money should have been spent on different steel?

I don't know how some of you idiots get through the day.

Can we change the thread title?

MAGA!!!!!

:pointstosky:

Been on an upward climb for years now. Glad Trump is keeping it going. Hello 401K!!

Been on an upward climb for years now. Glad Trump is keeping it going. Hello 401K!!

Under Obama it took 5 years to reach a new high on the Dow.

• Like 1

Under Obama it took 5 years to reach a new high on the Dow.

no sh1t moron. Look how low it was when he took office. Lol. Dumb ass

:lol: Newbie doesn't even have money to invest in the Stock Market.

Are you kidding? He makes hundreds of dollars on those DJ gigs.

#orangedj

I have a nice 401k, but don't own individual stocks. I know you weren't really asking, but I like to Mock You by giving you serious answers.

poor newbie getting owned again

poor newbie getting owned again

lol. When that ever happens, it will be the first time.

NASDAQ hits all time high.

This market is a lot like the 1999 market. If major tax cuts aren't passed there will be a big correction.