Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

96% of Trump supporters wouldn't change vote.

Shh...they don't want to hear about turnout.

98% of his own voters won't be enough for reelection if the left stays energized.

Stays energized?! The Left is what lost the Democrats the election idiot. Outside the big cities, who the fock cares about the rights of illegal aliens and immigrants or the marriage rights of gheys or providing taxpayer dollars for "Planned Parenthood" a.k.a. abortions?!

As a party, the Democrats are a focking mess with only Special Interest identity left.

Stays energized?! The Left is what lost the Democrats the election idiot. Outside the big cities, who the fock cares about the rights of illegal aliens and immigrants or the marriage rights of gheys or providing taxpayer dollars for "Planned Parenthood" a.k.a. abortions?!

As a party, the Democrats are a focking mess with only Special Interest identity left.

And since the election much of the left has organized. Look at the marches after.

Turnout was very low. If turnout rises...Trump is in trouble.

And since the election much of the left has organized. Look at the marches after.

The ones paid for by Soros? You hear they're going after his Jabba a$$? Game over for fat bastard.

Bingo. They got nothin. Maybe legalizing weed, that's about it.

The marches in NY, DC and Berkely ? Lol.

The ones paid for by Soros? You hear they're going after his Jabba a$$? Game over for fat bastard.

Soros :mad:

Gun thrown...

The marches after?

Uhh...that's just how the left rolls. Get in big groups and walk around carrying signs, chanting and cheering each other on. Of course they "marched". Duh.

The left got TOO left in recent years. People got sick of it. Mainly the right.

So, they got up, voted, and sent the left packing.

Serious question: How come you don't see the right getting together in big groups, blocking streets, roads, buildings and carrying signs and chanting? All the "occupy" crowds. Right or left? Ferguson? Baltimore?

What;s with the left thinking getting in big groups and running around together like animals is the way to get things done?

Heck, after inauguration, the left was bragging how the "group" after Obama's inauguration was so much bigger than Trumps "group" after his inauguration. They seem to have a fetish with having a big group. Too bad they didn't have a fetish with voting.

Serious question: How come you don't see the right getting together in big groups, blocking streets, roads, buildings and carrying signs and chanting? All the "occupy" crowds. Right or left? Ferguson? Baltimore?

What;s with the left thinking getting in big groups and running around together like animals is the way to get things done?

Heck, after inauguration, the left was bragging how the "group" after Obama's inauguration was so much bigger than Trumps "group" after his inauguration. They seem to have a fetish with having a big group. Too bad they didn't have a fetish with voting.

Alsothefactthatrepublicansareworking.

alsotheyreoldandfat.

Michael Moore? Lena Dunham?

alsotheyreoldandfat.

More of them are old and fat, yes. That is 100% true.

More left are out smoking weed and living in trailers and stealing. That is also 100% true.

There are definite lines of separation between left and right. People are different. I think we can all agree on that.

I just happen to be on the side of the old and fat working crowd.

More of them are old and fat, yes. That is 100% true.

More left are out smoking weed and living in trailers and stealing. That is also 100% true.

There are definite lines of separation between left and right. People are different. I think we can all agree on that.

I just happen to be on the side of the old and fat working crowd.

I'd say more trump supporters also live in trailers. Trailer parks are a mostly rural phenomena.

More dems live in the projects. Those are the trailer parks of the inner city.

I'd say more trump supporters also live in trailers. Trailer parks are a mostly rural phenomena.

More dems live in the projects. Those are the trailer parks of the inner city.

Trailers are people on assistance. Low income. Uhh...those on assistance do not like Trump or the right in any way.

Trailers are people on assistance. Low income. Uhh...those on assistance do not like Trump or the right in any way.

I've seen tons of footage from his rallies. They are filled to the brim with trailer trash.

Donald Trump?

Your candidate nearly died on the campaign trial. Heck, maybe she did and they just threw a robot in front of the cameras. :dunno:

Your candidate nearly died on the campaign trial. Heck, maybe she did and they just threw a robot in front of the cameras. :dunno:

I agree. Not sure either are going to last till 2020

The marches after?

Uhh...that's just how the left rolls. Get in big groups and walk around carrying signs, chanting and cheering each other on. Of course they "marched". Duh.

The left got TOO left in recent years. People got sick of it. Mainly the right.

So, they got up, voted, and sent the left packing.

Women's march among others.

Look at the anger at the healthcare town halls.

Had the left been this energized on election day...Trump would not be in the oval.

Too left? Many make that accusation...none seem to be able to back that up. There is some of it...no doubt. Bernie is pretty far left. But overall, in Washington, in actual laws and actions of Obama...what was all that far left? I laugh when people claim he was such a far left liberal...there is literally nothing to back that up.

As for after the inauguration...Trump was the one obsessed with the crowd as he lied about it...as he was obsessed with his reported numbers at his rallies...and at other events. You seem tob e getting it backwards as to who was the one talking most about the sizes of the groups.

Bathrooms and BLM are pretty far left. Feminizing the military is pretty far left. So are sanctuary cities and not making them follow the law. Im surprised a down the middle guy like Slownuff didn't notice these examples amongst many others.

Bathrooms and BLM are pretty far left. Feminizing the military is pretty far left. So are sanctuary cities and not making them follow the law. Im surprised a down the middle guy like Slownuff didn't notice these examples amongst many others.

Bathrooms? lol Such an irrelevant topic.

RP still seeking my attention...no worries, newbie was there to scratch behind his ears. If he is lucky...maybe someone will rub his belly too.

RP still seeking my attention...no worries, newbie was there to scratch behind his ears. If he is lucky...maybe someone will rub his belly too.

In still want to know why that little sissy would care which bathroom a transgender uses. Were they a problem in the past? Do they laugh at his little winkie?

I was absolutely shocked that a conservative Christian restaurant, Chick-Fil-a, has Gender Neutral bathrooms now here in California

I guess they figure its better to give in, I was kind of disappointed, since they have stood up for their beliefs in the past. Also their restrooms are single person restrooms

In still want to know why that little sissy would care which bathroom a transgender uses. Were they a problem in the past? Do they laugh at his little winkie?

Somebody asked you a question in another thread. Don't be shy.

I was absolutely shocked that a conservative Christian restaurant, Chick-Fil-a, has Gender Neutral bathrooms now here in California

I guess they figure its better to give in, I was kind of disappointed, since they have stood up for their beliefs in the past. Also their restrooms are single person restrooms

Mormon = Conservative Christian now? When did that happen?

Somebody asked you a question in another thread. Don't be shy.

Sorry. I don't acknowledge pussie aliases. I'm a legend around here. No one with 100 posts gets to interact with me. :music_guitarred:

Sorry. I don't acknowledge pussie aliases. I'm a legend around here. No one with 100 posts gets to interact with me. :music_guitarred:

that's hurtful to willie Mcginist dentist :(

I've never interacted with him either. Although I would if he has over 1000 posts.

Stay down Newbie.

Answer the question...

Women's march among others.

Not sure if you're fully aware...but voting is where its at. Not marching. I'm pretty sure ya could march from Seattle to Tallahassee and it wouldn't win you the election.

HTH.

Not sure if you're fully aware...but voting is where its at. Not marching. I'm pretty sure ya could march from Seattle to Tallahassee and it wouldn't win you the election.

HTH.

Did you read what I said? If they stay energized...and referenced the marches as signs of that energy they didn't have and said they must keep up what has happened since then.

Pretty simple

HTH

Complaining about Trump 24/7 isn't staying energized dipsh!t, it's staying delusional.

If only there was truth in your statement. Delusional...yeah, you prove that is you every single day.