Sign in to follow this  
edjr

A video to teach you the ins and outs of beating your wife. Muslim/Allah

I like this one:

very reasonable.

This religion may be on to something

"he should not beat her like an an animal or a child"

If they replaced "beating" with "spanking" maybe I would convert

This one is great. Looks like a talk show with a guy defending beating with a few women. It's like if he was a guest on the View:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChHrItDaqU

That would be awesome; if this was a topic on the View with an actual Muslim defending beating. And it would make Sho's day.

The funny thing is, is those are the good Muslims who follow the book as it's supposed to be followed.

Well not funny, scary is what I meant.

Funny how most of the left actually support those fanatical morons while claiming to be for women's rights. :lol:

where are they all today? beating their wives?

This one is great. Looks like a talk show with a guy defending beating with a few women. It's like if he was a guest on the View:

That would be awesome; if this was a topic on the View with an actual Muslim defending beating. And it would make Sho's day.

Those women arguing didn't make it home

Haven't heard what Lena Dunham or Madonna thinks about this.

The funny thing is, is those are the good Muslims who follow the book as it's supposed to be followed.

Well not funny, scary is what I meant.

So your telling me the very best tip top shining examples of humanity they have are those who follow guidelines on whooping their wives asses

I posted one of these on FBG which earned me a timeout. Bunch of Islamophobs over there if you ask me.

Haven't heard what Lena Dunham or Madonna thinks about this.

GIRLS just had their series finale, you missed it. Lena Dunham fully nude complete with dog nose tetties, gunt, flabby ass, the works.

GIRLS just had their series finale, you missed it. Lena Dunham fully nude complete with dog nose tetties, gunt, flabby ass, the works.

I wouldn't say I missed it.

So your telling me the very best tip top shining examples of humanity they have are those who follow guidelines on whooping their wives asses

"Whooping the wives asses" is over the top.

The guys in both Ed's and Strike's said no rods (like a walking stick), or sharp objects. Ed's recommends a small stick like a toothbrush.

Actually, if you are at the point where you think beating your wife is acceptable, or live in a culture like they do where it's acceptable, then these guy promotes moderation and serves as the voice of reason. "Sure, go ahead and beat them, but use this unsharpened pencil." "Don't leave marks, don't do any serious damage."

It's all very enlightened Muslim thinking.

"Whooping the wives asses" is over the top.

The guys in both Ed's and Strike's said no rods (like a walking stick), or sharp objects. Ed's recommends a small stick like a toothbrush.

Actually, if you are at the point where you think beating your wife is acceptable, or live in a culture like they do where it's acceptable, then these guy promotes moderation and serves as the voice of reason. "Sure, go ahead and beat them, but use this unsharpened pencil." "Don't leave marks, don't do any serious damage."

It's all very enlightened Muslim thinking.

Oh yea they are regular prince charmings there. Real gentlemen.

Oh yea they are regular prince charmings there. Real gentlemen.

The way I see it, recommending to wife beaters to beat their wives the Allah-approved way is like recommending to smokers to switch to low tar/low nicotine cigarettes.

And just like a Christian who beats his wife, they'd be in jail if they do that here. Next

And just like a Christian who beats his wife, they'd be in jail if they do that here. Next

another moronic statement, where are the beating your wife is ok Christian videos?

• Like 1

Sorry but link to the video of a Christian "How to Beat Your Wife"?

another moronic statement, where are the beating your wife is ok Christian videos?

there has to be a video? Are you saying only muslims beat their wives?

Sorry but link to the video of a Christian "How to Beat Your Wife"?

will you settle for a Christian holding up a God Hates Phags sogn?

So if a Christian makes a YouTube video about beating his wife, suddenly all Christians are wife beaters? Do you know how easy it is to post a video?

I'm a Christian and believe me, God doesn't hate you.

suggesting i'm a phag is like suggesting Manute Bol was short. I've forgotten about more pussie that I've gotten than you will ever get in your lifetime. ;)

suggesting i'm a phag is like suggesting Manute Bol was short. I've forgotten about more pussie that I've gotten than you will ever get in your lifetime. ;)

The only time you get a piece of a$$ is when your finger pokes through the toilet paper.

Your daughter must be so proud of her dad. Probably brags to all her friends about often you get laid. You've set a great example for her. Congrats!

Only if the abused speak up.

Your daughter must be so proud of her dad. Probably brags to all her friends about often you get laid. You've set a great example for her. Congrats!

I'll let you know when she starts posting here, retard. :doh: You didn't take my advice from yesterday. Try to be smarter,

Don't forget a DJ at the high school dances too. I 100% know this type if person. Every town has one. Runs for the town Mardi Gras King, DJ for school dances and the local Facebook gossip guru.

I just laugh.

I'll let you know when she starts posting here, retard. :doh: You didn't take my advise from yesterday. Try to be smarter,

What an idiot...................You really should take a break meathead.

• Like 1

So if a Christian makes a YouTube video about beating his wife, suddenly all Christians are wife beaters? Do you know how easy it is to post a video?

Perhaps you can point to the parts in the New Testament about disgracing your wife and daughters. :dunno:

Don't forget a DJ at the high school dances too. I 100% know this type if person. Every town has one. Runs for the town Mardi Gras King, DJ for school dances and the local Facebook gossip guru.

I just laugh.

lol Actually did middle school dances up until about five years ago. Gave that up. Strictly weddings, reunions, corporate functions these days. Still the Mardu Gras King though. BooYah, motherfocker. :banana:

Perhaps you can point to the parts in the New Testament about disgracing your wife and daughters. :dunno:

Why limit it to the new testament? ROFL Some pretty embarrassing stuff in the original, huh? :doh: :clap:

Nice quote manipulation. :nono:

:lol: :lol: What a total asshat he is. It really is cute when he tells others they are dumb. :doh:

I'll let you know when she starts posting here, retard. :doh: You didn't take my advice from yesterday. Try to be smarter,

You mean smart like you? Let me see if I can slow this down for you and speak in your lingo: Like your daughter must be super proud of her super cool dad. While her friends parents are getting raises, promotions and opening new businesses, you are getting laid. Like i said, she must be super proud of you dude! Totally awesome DJ too! :doh: