Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

So who are the Baltimore area Geeks? I'm coming to town

Going to be there with the woman in early June. Going to do a Spirit dinner cruise of the Inner Harbor and also catch an Orioles game. What else is there to do? I'll be there five days. :bandana:

When is your trip to Mecca?

The Sox come to town that weekend. May be seeing your team, neckless. :thumbsup:

Going to be there with the woman in early June. Going to do a Spirit dinner cruise of the Inner Harbor and also catch an Orioles game. What else is there to do? I'll be there five days. :bandana:

The National Aquarium is there, but the tickets are not cheap: https://aqua.org/

If you are going to be in Baltimore, you could easily go to DC and/or Annapolis if the desire is there...

The Sox come to town that weekend. May be seeing your team, neckless. :thumbsup:

my brother lives there, he just took my mom to a game Sunday. He loves it there.
  • Like 1

i went for a bachelor party, we hit up some dive bars, went to Camden (awesome stadium) then went to hooters on the harbor then a strip club, I don't remember a ton about it. Have fun

my brother lives there, he just took my mom to a game Sunday. He loves it there.

I'm looking forward to seeing a game there. Hear it's a great stadium

Fells Point. Eat at Berthas. (mussels) - live music in the bar as well.

• Like 1

If you are white do NOT go to the local Dave and Busters. I learnt that the hard way.

5 days is a long time. Why so long?

I've heard good things about spirit cruise, but never been. Os game is a must (went Saturday, going tomorrow). The inner harbor will hold your attention for a few hours as you walk around. Check the pier six pavilion http://www.livenation.com/venues/14732/pier-six-pavilion for a possible show right next to harbor. Little Italy has great Italian food (check out Aldo's for the best limoncello). Harbor East is the newer trendy spot with upscale unique places to eat. Fells point and Canton are fun areas too, full of bars.

Definitely agree to try and get to Annapolis and/or DC, especially if you're there 5 days.

If you are white do NOT go to the local Dave and Busters. I learnt that the hard way.

Is there an Orange Julius in the area?

There's going to be an orange jerkoff there in early June.

I've heard good things about spirit cruise, but never been. Os game is a must (went Saturday, going tomorrow). The inner harbor will hold your attention for a few hours as you walk around. Check the pier six pavilion http://www.livenation.com/venues/14732/pier-six-pavilion for a possible show right next to harbor. Little Italy has great Italian food (check out Aldo's for the best limoncello). Harbor East is the newer trendy spot with upscale unique places to eat. Fells point and Canton are fun areas too, full of bars.

Definitely agree to try and get to Annapolis and/or DC, especially if you're there 5 days.

A floating buffet. No thanks. What did you hear good?

This made me chuckle

There's going to be an orange jerkoff there in early June.

This made me spit my beer out

5 days in BMore. No one willingly does this.

Newbie thinks Chili and wine coolers make for a gourmet meal so...

Newbie thinks Chili and wine coolers make for a gourmet meal so...

making my homemade chili tonight in fact. Will cook all day in the crock pot tomorrow. Whoot

making my homemade chili tonight in fact. Will cook all day in the crock pot tomorrow. Whoot

What about the wine coolers ??

:cheers:

What about the wine coolers ??

:cheers:

wine. But no wine coolers. Chili and reisling tomorrow night :cheers:

Won't this give your girl chili ass? :puke:

Won't this give your girl chili ass? :puke:

I can definitely let you know after tomorrow night

A floating buffet. No thanks. What did you hear good?

My friend and his girlfriend went. She posted online that it was fun. It is what it is. A boat going around the harbor and bay.

My friend and his girlfriend went. She posted online that it was fun. It is what it is. A boat going around the harbor and bay.

Sit down dinner then a DJ and dancing. Saw pics on their website. Beautiful scenery. Should be a nice night.

Sit down dinner then a DJ and dancing. Saw pics on their website. Beautiful scenery. Should be a nice night.

Have the rump roast.

Baltimore is the butt whole of the east coast. Why would you want to show your face here? :dunno:

Baltimore is the butt whole of the east coast. Why would you want to show your face here? :dunno:

Inner harbor is beautiful All cities have slummy parts. I'll try to avoid that area. ;)

Couldn't this conversation have stayed in the Lemon Party/Tubgirl Thread?

Thanks. I checked it out. Ween is playing there on the Sunday night that we'll be in town. Not sure if that interests me or not. On the following Sunday, Bryan Adams is there. Now I would have definitely gone to that concert,

You'd get your ass kicked at a chuckie cheeses. Don't even try to make excuses

You'd get your ass kicked at a chuckie cheeses. Don't even try to make excuses

Stalker