Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

For all those out there with your lineup, matchup, trade, waiver wire and ANY other fantasy football questions, I want to help. I'm just a guy who has a site, My link, and wants to help us all dominate our fantasy leagues one player at a time. Hit me up with any questions and concerns you have, and be sure to check the thread as I'll post some gems on here like links to articles and rankings that'll help you say "Championship" like you just drafted TJ Who's Your Mama.

Email me

My link http://ffblife.com

For all those out there with your lineup, matchup, trade, waiver wire and ANY other fantasy football questions, I want to help. I'm just a guy who has a site, My link, and wants to help us all dominate our fantasy leagues one player at a time. Hit me up with any questions and concerns you have, and be sure to check the thread as I'll post some gems on here like links to articles and rankings that'll help you say "Championship" like you just drafted TJ Who's Your Mama.

Email me

http://ffblife.com/i...m/218-startsit7

Fresh1 is good people folks. Rankings at each position are put up on a weekly basis! Check it out and ask him any dilemmas you may have just like in my thread, he's got knowledge!

Here's my Week 7 Start 'Em Sit 'Em as well http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/217-omostartsit7

Need RB fillin help w gore on bye.

have Pierre Thomas or delone Carter on bench. Have to keep set number of positions on roster. We r a ppr league. Wire has thomas jones, Maurice Morris and CJ Spiller.

What would u do...for this Week and r any worth long term spot?

Thanks.

I will check out ur site.

Jahvid Best's status is still up in the air but definitely look at Morris with the trade being revoked. Best has 2 concussions the past 2 years and there are rumors of him missing significant time. If Best plays, Morris still should play to cover her after an injury. Best case, Jahvid misses time and you could trade Morris down the line. Hope this helps!

Http://ffblife.com

Thanks fresh. If I may double dip...

I have malcom Floyd as my 5th wr ... in a ppr league...on our wire there is plaxico burress...Hester...Knox...and Hines Ward.

How do u rank these and r they above Floyd?

10 Team dynasty league: Two trades....I think they're no brainers

I give BJGE, Torain and 2nd round pick for Bradshaw (He has Best and Blount with injuries needs depth)

2nd trade I give S Jax, D Jax, and Saints D and I would get Forte and B Roth

Roster after trades:

QB: Rodgers and B Roth

Rb: Beanie, Forte, Bradshaw, Hillis, Hardesty, Ridley, Knowshon

WR: Fitz, V Jax, B Marshall, Antonio Brown, Titus Young

TE: Graham, Keller (might have to give Keller in trade 2)

D: 49ers

Dominant team after, right??

I've been offered a trade in a PPR league.

My RBs are Forte, Best, Felix Jones, Battle and Tolbert. TEs are Fred Davis and Owen Daniels

The owner who has Ryan Mathews offered me Sproles and Gresham for Tolbert and Daniels. I think that is a bit much and am considering offering Davis and Tolbert instead. Do I do the trade as proposed or counteroffer? Or do I sit tight with what I have?

Need some WR help....

I currently have CJ and Bowe which have been no brainers,but as for a WR3......

I have Little and Meachem, I plan on starting Little, but is it time to cut Meachen loose? Darius Heyward-Bay, Doug Baldwin,Arrelious Benn, Mike Thomas, Danario Alexander are all options.

Any thoughts?

Seh - none are above Floyd due to the catches, Rivers will need Floyd this week also with Revis on V-Jax.

Check out the rankings on http://ffblife.com

Also, feel free to hit @ffblife with questions too for somewhat faster reply. Thanks and good luck this week.

Derrick - 1st trade I like but tricky depending on how many keepers you have and fact you're giving up your 2nd. Sounds like someone's putting Bradshaw's hot hand off on you while they can. BGE has produced and will produce when cold.

2nd trade I don't like, Phila will come around and so will DJax. Love Forte but SJax and DJax should be able to field more in my opinion.

As far as your team being stacked, if you showed me your original team I'd say you're still good. Ask yourself if Forte is worth both SJax and DJax before you make the move.

Prawn - counter without Daniels, Daniels has a good long term outlook. You won't miss Tolbert though.

Be sure to check out http://ffblife.com and hit up @ffblife ok Twitter with more questions. Good luck.

Prawn - counter without Daniels, Daniels has a good long term outlook. You won't miss Tolbert though.

Be sure to check out http://ffblife.com and hit up @ffblife ok Twitter with more questions. Good luck.

Thanks. Do you mean counter with Davis? or just do the trade with the RBs only?

I originally offered Tolbert for Sproles straight up and he countered with the TEs in the deal. He's got Gronkowski and Gresham both on bye this week.

Derrick - 1st trade I like but tricky depending on how many keepers you have and fact you're giving up your 2nd. Sounds like someone's putting Bradshaw's hot hand off on you while they can. BGE has produced and will produce when cold.

2nd trade I don't like, Phila will come around and so will DJax. Love Forte but SJax and DJax should be able to field more in my opinion.

As far as your team being stacked, if you showed me your original team I'd say you're still good. Ask yourself if Forte is worth both SJax and DJax before you make the move.

My original team is in my sig now....I'm lacking a stud rb that's why I was trying to get Forte/Bradshaw added with Beanie

And it's strict dynasty we can keep our whole team if we want. Only draftable players are Rookies/FA's

Meachem has just went completely downhill. Grab Heyward-Bey for the long term, he'll finish strong if Palmer has anything left in the tank.

Check out http://ffblife for rankings and more every week, Register to receive the newsletter, it's free! Thanks and good luck

Aah, got it. I still like having DJax and SJack over having Forte, love Forte long term but also love DJax, which makes it tough for me to do that deal. Sorry man, I simply can't sign off on it, haha. Having Bradshaw and Beanie could and should get you through but as your team stands, I do like it. And Lloyd should open up a little more for SJack, who's already performing well in reality, us fantasy owners just need it to translate to 100 yard games and tds.

My link

Prawn - Thanks. Good luck on that deal!

I just sent him the counter offer. We'll see what happens. Really not liking the things I'm hearing about Best so Sproles would be a good insurance policy.

Start D. Owens or A. Gates? I know that Gates is gimpy but I'm reading that he will get plenty of red zone snaps. My gut is saying to stick with Owens one more week.

Tim Tebow, Matt Schaub

Arian Foster, Frank Gore, Steven Jackson, Kendell Hunter, Ben Tate

Percy Harvin, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith (CAR), DHB

Pettigrew, F. Davis

Should I drop any of them for L.T.? I'm in a half ppr league. I start 2 rb's 3 wr's and a flex.

Thanks

Hog - Monitor Gates through the week, if he looks good to go, try him. He should get alot in the red zone away from Revis. Any hesitation though and you go Owen Daniels.

Check out http://ffblife.com for more info. Good luck

Hoy - Murray and Torain. Murray should get garbage time yards and a touch as that game could be a blowout. Torain hopefully bounces back.

Check out at http://ffblife.com, registration is free! Thanks

Your Majesty - You certainly don't have to as you look pretty solid overall. If I picked one to drop it'd be Hunter, Gore's looked great!

http://ffblife.com, registration is free. Thanks again and good luck.

Kibblez - always scary to trade AP knowing what he can do, but I see your point. Turner has a great schedule the rest of the year and Daniel Thomas has potential, your only hope is he keeps competing. Love AJ so it's a decent deal. Just know that while looking for consistency, AP can carry some teams to the playoffs by himself.

Http://ffblife.com for more insight, please sign up it's free. Good luck

Carolina - DHB, Wayne, Moss and Morris. Moss is the iffy one because of Beck but WAS should have to throw to keep up with CAR offense.

Check us out at http://ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. Thanks and good luck

OK, so I'm getting sick of Roddy scoring like a #3WR in my ppr league. I'm strong at WR as you can tell from my team below. I need RBs. Am I giving up too much considering Chris Johnson has done squat so far this year too?

He also might go for Roddy and Starks for CJ

oh and I would ask for Ringer in the deal too.

Thoughts?

Roddy for CJ is fine, especially since they're both underproducing anyway. Since you're fine at WR trade him, it's all potential as both Roddy and CJ have great schedules to finish the year.

Check us out at http://ffblife.com where sign up is free. Thanks man and good luck.

OK, so I'm getting sick of Roddy scoring like a #3WR in my ppr league. I'm strong at WR as you can tell from my team below. I need RBs. Am I giving up too much considering Chris Johnson has done squat so far this year too?

He also might go for Roddy and Starks for CJ

oh and I would ask for Ringer in the deal too.

Thoughts?

Ha! I swear I saw this coming. My buddy was swearing up and down at me in Week 3 because I told him Roddy is not a #1. He said he was a top 3 WR! I laughed at him. Ryan is not that good and they still like to run the ball with Turner. Julio has been hurt so he has take NO PRESSURE off of Roddy like everyone thought...

I'm not one for sitting studs, but no Beanie and they play the Ravens.

I'm going to play V Jax, Marshall and D Jax already

In my flex I'm thinking Antonio Brown vs the Pats

I'm guessing it will be a shootout and Fitz might struggle.

Overthinking?

I need a RB, and bad. Wells is my starter. DeAngelo Williams and Ben Tate are my only other RB's. This guy wants Michael Vick & Jimmy Graham for Matt Forte. My other TE is Greg Olsen. My other QB's are Cam Newton and Matt Ryan.