Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Follow Along Experts Mock Draft

Santana Moss is intriguing but San Francisco's defense would-be a nice addition to this roster. This defense produces plenty of sacks/turnovers along with a solid special teams as well.

I've got Robinson queued up, since I rank him and then have a drop-off at WR, with San Fran 2nd in my pre-draft. If we get Robinson then hope for San Fran after the turn.

Think I should stop posting my picks in advance over here? Last two picks... Robinson... 49ers <_<

I believe the idea is they are going to use the other RB more. I'm not a fan of Rodgers, but the team seems willing to let him build on his rookie season with more carries, and Snelling is no slouch. It should come down to offensive philosophy, and I'm just suggesting there is some risk there they will go with a more balanced rush-pass than the past two years. Plus, I don't think he's talented enough to produce elite numbers :D

Interesting to contrast against Manning though in terms of offensive philosophy. Whose offensive philosophy will win out - Manning or coach John Fox, who is traditionally very conservative?

Well fox would be a fool to try and box manning into his conservative style. For both of their sake i hope they would lay out each of their plans while fox acknowledges manning should have the freedom to comprimise. You never know when a coach may become stubborn though. Maybe fox implements the same option/wildcat offense as he did with tebow just to keep it consistant from last year.

I believe that Kevin Smith is still undrafted. No-Show Moreno too.

(like the Cobb pick BTW)

Dustin Keller makes sense here... also like Lance Kendricks if you choose to wait on backup TE

didnt like the Cobb pick. sorry.

RB - not much... at some point you could draft Ced Benson and bank on the Raiders signing him.

other Rb options... hightower, royster, alex green

WR - nate washington, chad ochocinco! :thumbsup:

Surprised no one has taken a chance on Randy Moss yet.

Like the Kevin Smith idea, but actually think he could last until the next round. Hard to predict these things at this stage of the draft because the picks are pretty random, but I'm fairly certain Keller will not last, so he's the pick. A good backup to Gates.

Surprised no one has taken a chance on Randy Moss yet.

Like the Kevin Smith idea, but actually think he could last until the next round. Hard to predict these things at this stage of the draft because the picks are pretty random, but I'm fairly certain Keller will not last, so he's the pick. A good backup to Gates.

good pick!

Like the Kevin Smith idea, but actually think he could last until the next round.

Naturally, he went the pick before.

Jones/Cobb combo is an interesting idea that I might borrow.

Thanks. I'm not convinced on it wrt Jones. Think it acceptable for best-ball, but otherwise... meh? Didn't see too many inspiring choices. Thinking Bilal Powell, a couple D and a couple K to close this thing out.

I laughed when I saw someone drafted Christian Ponder, then I noticed it was you. :doh: You could have had a good Defense there.

I have Ponder in a dynasty league so I need to pick him here and there in other leagues to show my unwavering faith in him. Uh, yeah... That's it :dunno:

Actually I think I'll still get a good defense. Once we got through 13-14 rounds, and I sent my commentary to Krueger to post on the website, I've switched into best ball format strategy to try to maximize output for that style of league. I think a 3rd QB is beneficial, especially with 2 older guys already rostered.