Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Describe your "type". What kinda girls do you like?

You guys should Google Craig Ferguson or better yet search for him on YouTube. My God, I swear to God he interviewed every smoking hot chick in the world. And they dressed for the occasion. And they were flirty as f***. I don't know how he did it. I didn't even know half of those women but damn they were hot.

I dunno, but lately I've been staring at this POF chick a lot, trying to figure her out.

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: ?

Not the right person for this but she has friendly eyes and is overall cute. Her kinda quirky fashion sense makes me think your personalities have a good chance of gelling. You should message her. BUT also I know I wouldn't want my dating profile posted in another context.. :nono:

Just read her profile. Haven't you said you like to drive around? :unsure: She goes to comedy shows (you are a funny guy). Tends to be a loner. I think you like baseball. This might be the one..

Not the right person for this but she has friendly eyes and is overall cute. Her kinda quirky fashion sense makes me think your personalities have a good chance of gelling. You should message her. BUT also I know I wouldn't want my dating profile posted in another context.. :nono:

Bah, you're right. I figured since it was a completely public site that you don't even have to log into, but yeah. :thumbsup:

Just read her profile. Haven't you said you like to drive around? :unsure: She goes to comedy shows (you are a funny guy). Tends to be a loner. I think you like baseball. This might be the one..

I love that she's a loner. :D And you are right about the other stuff.

Unfortunately the smoking is probably a non-starter. <_<

I love that she's a loner. :D And you are right about the other stuff.

Unfortunately the smoking is probably a non-starter. <_<

At least go on one date if she's down, and be honest about that part. Not officiously honest, just really candid. At least it's occasional.

I don't know many people who volunteer that they like to drive around. Really just you and...her.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that, I like to too, just wouldn't think to mention it).

At least go on one date if she's down, and be honest about that part. Not officiously honest, just really candid. At least it's occasional.

I don't know many people who volunteer that they like to drive around. Really just you and...her.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that, I like to too, just wouldn't think to mention it).

Well she does it for her job (I'm sure) since she's in sales. She probably hates it otherwise. Although she could choose to do something else. :mellow:

Okay, I'll think about it. My profile's been hidden for quite a while but maybe I'll dust it off. B)

Well she does it for her job (I'm sure) since she's in sales. She probably hates it otherwise. Although she could choose to do something else. :mellow:

Okay, I'll think about it. My profile's been hidden for quite a while but maybe I'll dust it off. B)

She might do it socially, like she drinks. That would be my guess. But I bet it's something she could easily live without.

She might do it socially, like she drinks. That would be my guess. But I bet it's something she could easily live without.

Oh I meant the driving around all day. :thumbsup:

But yeah, the smoking could be tied to drinking. :thumbsup:

Oh I meant the driving around all day. :thumbsup:

But yeah, the smoking could be tied to drinking. :thumbsup:

Oh :doh: That makes more sense.

I actually thought it was weird (but then possibly very astute when I thought about it) that you tied smoking to sales.

Oh :doh: That makes more sense.

I actually thought it was weird (but then possibly very astute when I thought about it) that you tied smoking to sales.

Likewise. :D I had to think about it for a few seconds.

Sales could be stressful, but I bet she's one of those pharmaceutical reps who just drives around to horny old doctors' offices and bes hot. <_<

Likewise. :D I had to think about it for a few seconds.

Sales could be stressful, but I bet she's one of those pharmaceutical reps who just drives around to horny old doctors' offices and bes hot. <_<

You have figured her for the 'hot' camp, so there you go :thumbsup: I don't get a pharmaceutical rep vibe :) (She is still open in one of my tabs).

You have figured her for the 'hot' camp, so there you go :thumbsup: I don't get a pharmaceutical rep vibe :) (She is still open in one of my tabs).

If you took away all pics except 2, 4 and 7 I'm not sure what I'd think, but the preponderance of the evidence says :wub:

Also, all eight of her pics are selfies, so she may be telling the truth about the loner thing. :D

If you took away all pics except 2, 4 and 7 I'm not sure what I'd think, but the preponderance of the evidence says :wub:

Also, all eight of her pics are selfies, so she may be telling the truth about the loner thing. :D

Seems like it. Also she might dislike most non-selfie pics she's in. When I had a dating profile last year, I used a selfie for the main photo and a big high res picture that I actually liked that wasn't a selfie (not so easy to find) just to not have another selfie. I forget if there was a third. She looks like she's naturally on the unphotogenic side, probably will strike you as cuter in person.

Any girl that even remotely resembles Shania in the below vid.

eta: dated a couple back in the day with that look. Always thought that I could do better, so I let them go. :wall:

Hey...poosay was plentiful in my 20s-30s

Not so much anymore <_<

Seems like it. Also she might dislike most non-selfie pics she's in. When I had a dating profile last year, I used a selfie for the main photo and a big high res picture that I actually liked that wasn't a selfie (not so easy to find) just to not have another selfie. I forget if there was a third. She looks like she's naturally on the unphotogenic side, probably will strike you as cuter in person.

I think #2 is her attempt to smile (and wear makeup?). Reminds me a little of Mommie Dearest for some reason. :unsure:

Thanks naomi, will update if any movement. :thumbsup:

I think #2 is her attempt to smile (and wear makeup?). Reminds me a little of Mommie Dearest for some reason. :unsure:

It moved

I think she half wants to take an alluring selfie, with the standard ingredients, but doesn't see herself as the type, so she's doing it lightheartedly instead. That is my read/projecting :ninja:

Do I have to pay for a premium membership to see the pics that Mookz and naomi keep going on about?

My link :ninja:

One thing we kow wifflball can't do is play poker.

He also never saved people during 9-11