Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Blocked FGs are only worth 1 point?

Thats pretty stupid.

Whoa bitching about something you already knew about ... thats new here... :wall:

And people wonder why I wanted to give up the commish role to someone else so damn badly ...

Sometimes it is my fault (like the trade last week) but many times just people bitching becasue I guess they like to about something.

Whoa bitching about something you already knew about ... thats new here... :wall:

And people wonder why I wanted to give up the commish role to someone else so damn badly ...

Sometimes it is my fault (like the trade last week) but many times just people bitching becasue I guess they like to ###### about something.

First of all, no I did not know that. I did not memorize every single scoring difference between every single league. It is kind of stupid because of how rare it is. Not that it matters much because my team blows. You need to period less often. I didn't go on a rant, just stated that it was stupid.

can i take this time to ask again why trades dont just go through automatically?

no offense mozzy

Sorry frozen that beat down I took from BB had me in rare form yesterday for a bit till it sunk in! :( with losses likely by Delay and Ski that was a chance to distance myself and chance blown with a turrible week.

and WW - as for trades going through automatically - I agree sicne I have yet to veto a trade in 10 years - I will agree it is time to just let them go through auto - as everyone sees it anyway and if's if ridiculous I can always reverse it after the fact.