Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

DO NOT CONGRATULATE!

As long as Trump doesn't get put under oath, he will walk away Scott-free, just like Mrs. Clinton.

She if he lied (to the FBI or Mueller if questioned) when not under oath you think thats fine?

Until wiff, Worms and Sho admit the DOJ/FBI acted illegally to spy then discredit Trump their arguments are muted.

Yes, the entire Intel community was against Trump. Lol. Persecution complex is textbook narcissist when they're caught.

..and the term is 'moot'.😃

FF still trying so hard. Can't admit the fact that Russia meddled and hacked the DNC...wants others to admit things that are not true.

She if he lied (to the FBI or Mueller if questioned) when not under oath you think thats fine?

Nope, it's not fine.

I'm just pointing out the hypocracy of those who want Trump jailed, but not Clinton.

Nope, it's not fine.

I'm just pointing out the hypocracy of those who want Trump jailed, but not Clinton.

First off...who is saying to jail him on here?

Second...jail her for what? Still waiting on that one (as well as the Obama question you have avoided over and over after making assertions that it appeared he acted illegally).

Then again...this is all deflection again because you all are incapable of discussing the current president without whining about Hillary and Obama.

Yes, the entire Intel community was against Trump. Lol. Persecution complex is textbook narcissist when they're caught.

..and the term is 'moot'.😃

Not the entire I.C. NSA Rogers did not agree with the Joint Analysis Report.

And you idiot with the "moot". I didn't say your point was invalid, I said it was muted as in silenced. You need to brush up on your vocabulary.

Second...jail her for what? Still waiting on that one (as well as the Obama question you have avoided over and over after making assertions that it appeared he acted illegally).

Then again...this is all deflection again because you all are incapable of discussing the current president without whining about Hillary and Obama.

I'm sure you are capable of using Google.

If I went to the trouble of doing your research, you would just respond with your old faithful reply of "not true", so it's not worth my time.

I'm sure you are capable of using Google.

If I went to the trouble of doing your research, you would just respond with your old faithful reply of "not true", so it's not worth my time.

I am capable of many things...then again, its not my research...when you make claims, its up to you to back them up, not other people.

You seem incapable of backing up any of the bullshit you post on here.

Really? Name me the last time before Crimea that Russia annexed a sovereign state.

Name me the last time before Syria the Russia have established bases in the Middle East.

yeah, it's just like the 90s all over again!

Dumbass

Russia has been our #1 nemesis my entire life. HTH

Double digit lead...

Who posted in: DO NOT CONGRATULATE!

Member                  namePosts
wiffleball              40
Sho Nuff                25
RaiderHater's Revenge   13
Filthy Fernadez         11

Double digit lead...

Is that really a shock when it's 15 trolls all yearning for attention?

FF still trying so hard. Can't admit the fact that Russia meddled and hacked the DNC...wants others to admit things that are not true.

Where is it stated that Russia hacked the DNC? How could we know?

Her misdeeds have been hashed and re-hashed on here.

Sure and she could have been prosecuted for any number of things...all political right? So for a year, Trump has had control...still she is free. Why is that? Do you think...perhaps...its possible that she isnt gulity enough to actually prosecute?

Hell lick her up...I dont care...but using it as a crutch and making false claims about people wanting to just lock Trump up (in addition to your Obama claim that you always run away from) is laughable.

Where is it stated that Russia hacked the DNC? How could we know?

Yeah, that's a real head scratcher 😂

Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress computer systems in 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession#ampshare=http://fortune.com/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession/

Is that really a shock when it's 15 trolls all yearning for attention?

Irony coming from the lead troll...

• Like 1

Sure and she could have been prosecuted for any number of things...all political right? So for a year, Trump has had control...still she is free. Why is that? Do you think...perhaps...its possible that she isnt gulity enough to actually prosecute?

How many times do I have to keep repeating this? Seven separate investigations Hillary under a republican-controlled House and Senate. Including Trey Gowdy who had a hard-on to bury Hillary. And not a single indictment. Much less prosecution. Much less conviction.

Only Trump is a REAL Republican!😠

😂😂😂

Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress computer systems in 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession#ampshare=http://fortune.com/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession/

Wiffleball wins this thread.,😃

Interesting to say the least. Now it just has to be confirmed. Thanks.

Freudian Slip?

If thats what you want...have at it. Lock lick...What you do behind closed doors is your business.

If thats what you want...have at it. Lock lick...What you do behind closed doors is your business.

That would only make sense if I was the one that made the slip..

HTH

• Like 1

Very weak

you know she broke the law, right? Regardless the outcome of her sham investigation, fact is she broke the law on multiple occasions. Again, this is FACT, the laws are in the books. Multiple laws were broken whether you're foolish and sheepish enough to buy the "she didn't know better" defense or not.

This cannot be argued. Sorry charlie.

Nope, it's not fine.

Maybe I missed it but has anyone said trump should be jailed?

you know she broke the law, right? Regardless the outcome of her sham investigation, fact is she broke the law on multiple occasions. Again, this is FACT, the laws are in the books. Multiple laws were broken whether you're foolish and sheepish enough to buy the "she didn't know better" defense or not.

So Drew binsky knows more about the law th an all of the Senators and congressmen, 99% of whom are not only Republicans but oh by the way lawyers too. Not to mention the entire Justice department. But oh yeah, it's a giant scam. Oh wait a minute, didn't Trump say he loved all those guys first? Until his tit gott in the wtinger?

Like I said, if Trump came out today and declared war on Iceland drobyski would be burning Icelandic Flags by Nightfall.😂

Maybe I missed it but has anyone said trump should be jailed?

Well, some kind of Institution...

Then why is she not locked up? Trump controls the WH, DOJ, his appointees at the FBI...why is she not locked up?

Double digit lead...

first time ive ever been top 3

And that is why the Swamp has to go.

Then why is she not locked up? Trump controls the WH, DOJ, his appointees at the FBI...why is she not locked up?

because the fbi and justice department who investigated her were corrupt

HTH

And that is why the Swamp has to go.

He should probably stop filling it with bankers and people who made a fortune dispossessing elderly people who had gotten home loans and reverse mortgages right before the market Tanked. Dude is done more to restock the swamp than anybody else in history. He's basically the Goldman Sachs Employment Agency.

HTH

And the republican-controlled House and Senate were too!😠

This is huge!😭

[quote name="RaiderHater's Revenge" post="6187228" timestamp="1521737274"

first time ive ever been top 3

You will always be a number two to me.

HTH

:lol:

Damn those republicans controlling everything...all corrupt.

BTW...whats stopping the current FBI and Justice department (that Trump has had control of for a year) from doing anything?

:lol:

Damn those republicans controlling everything...all corrupt.

BTW...whats stopping the current FBI and Justice department (that Trump has had control of for a year) from doing anything?

So clueless