Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

This country would be much better off if we got rid of all the white males. FACT!

You got a problem with that buddy?

This country would be much better off if we got rid of all the white males. FACT!

You got a problem with that buddy?

that's why I only use envelopes that haven't been through the bleaching process.

Covington controversy: Lawmakers want details from Twitter on account that promoted viral video

Lawmakers have reportedly asked Twitter for details of the shadowy account that circulated a controversial video of students from Covington Catholic High School and their encounter with a Native American activist near the Lincoln Memorial.

The House Intelligence Committee and Sen. Mark Warner, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, have asked Twitter for information on the mysterious account, according to the HuffPost.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/covington-controversy-lawmakers-want-details-from-twitter-on-account-that-promoted-viral-video

It has been entertaining to see the media forced to admit they are Fake News.

Some are still grasping at straws though.

Today they were screaming that 3 people at a blackout basketball game has black face on to mock blacks. And that players holding up the three fingered sign indicating a three pointer had been scored were really flashing Nazi signs.

If it were basketball, comedian Kathy Griffin might have been charged with a technical foul.

On Tuesday, Griffin reportedly deleted a Twitter message that included a photo of teens playing basketball that she captioned, "Covington's finest throwing up the new nazi sign,” a reference to the high school students seen in a viral video that showed the high schoolers with some Native Americans in Washington, D.C., over the weekend.

But what Griffin apparently thought was a white-supremacist hand gesture may have instead been a common and harmless "OK" sign, according to reports. The "OK" is typically seen on basketball courts after a player hits a three-point shot, the New York Post reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-may-have-falsely-claimed-covington-catholic-high-school-students-throwing-up-the-new-nazi-sign

So now we find out that this Nathan Philips character has an extensive criminal record, including escaping prison. :ROFL:

So now we find out that this Nathan Philips character has an extensive criminal record, including escaping prison. :ROFL:

... and, yet, he "forgives" the kid who was standing there. :lol:

The left has an answer for that. Because he is doing something that appears to align with the leftists ideology, they would suggest you are performing character assassination..... of course, if Nathan were NOT in line with their dogma....they would label him something like homophobic, or misogynistic, or racist.... and while that may seem at odds with notion of character assassination as a weapon, such things are more act of convenience for them....so it need not be logical or fair

Seems like what happens when two groups of ass hole protestors run into each other.

Just glad nobody got hurt. :thumbsup:

Seems like what happens when two groups of ass hole protestors run into each other.

It was three right?

Black Israelites, the Catholics and the indians.

Somebody please explain to me again why it is nobody's going after the so-called Hebrew Israelis? They're the ones sharing that can't even be repeated on this board much less on the media. Vile nasty .their whole MO is to screen and most vile nasty they can just to get a reaction. And then they film the reaction to prove racism exists.

honest to God, the that they were leveling at those teenage kids? Was far worse than anything I've ever heard from westboro Baptist.

So why is nobody making a peep about these guys?

Oh yeah, I remember now.

the indians and blacks being the azzholes

nobody got hurt ? Are you kidding

There were maga hats present!!!

:cry:

What happens when they walk into a bar?

nobody got hurt ? Are you kidding

There were maga hats present!!!

:cry:

Don't forget the looks they had. :mad: I'll never forget the look on that face.

It was three right?

True. Those Israelite guys are nuts btw.

True. Those Israelite guys are nuts btw.

They're the ones screaming the N word and other obscenities. I wonder if they support the Congressional Black Caucus who support Farrakhan?

Don't forget the looks they had. :mad: I'll never forget the look on that face.

I hope they recover

It will take a while but with therapy and a GoFundMe or 2 they can overcome

:(

It was three right?

Two of them had yet to have the wheel and one of them ate horses instead of riding them until the other showed up. Ate them right into extinction on this contintent.

one of them ate horses instead of riding them until the other showed up. Ate them right into extinction on this contintent.

I'm guessing Catholics but not during Lent, right? :o

These guys look exactly like I would expect from teenaged male pro life protestors.

I'm guessing Catholics but not during Lent, right? :o

Nah. Catholics saved them from themselves.

These guys look exactly like I would expect from teenaged male pro life protestors.

Yeah, me too. Normal, every day type people.

I would definetly be worried if I saw a group of those kids after dark, as opposed to some other groups. Lol.

Libtards are now triggered by a fockin hat. Why does anyone listen to these dopes? I guess for a laugh.

Libtards are now triggered by a fockin hat. Why does anyone listen to these dopes? I guess for a laugh.

There is a whole MAGA thread over at FBG. Newbie is off the rails. Totally triggered by the hat.

There is a whole MAGA thread over at FBG. Newbie is off the rails. Totally triggered by the hat.

A hat that has a Bill Clinton quote on it sends them into a violent rage. Again I say, if you're a straight white male what are you doing with these people? They hate you, unless you're a cuck. They're not even hiding it anymore.

The hat triggers fagguts like mdc

You guys are obsessed with trannies, gays and cuckoldry.

Bravo to the kids, not bothering a soul until certain bad elements show up, and even then they do nothing. Bravo. :thumbsup: Then snowflakes gotta snowflake. :thumbsdown:

It's the kids fault for not immediately coming out as gay. He would have been golden.

yup. libtards heads would have exploded from such a conundrum.

yup. libtards heads would have exploded from such a conundrum.

Is there a SJW slide rule or secret decoder ring that helps figure out the outrage priority in a case like this?

Is there a SJW slide rule or secret decoder ring that helps figure out the outrage priority in a case like this?

Gotta go back to discrete math class to figure this one out. May take a few minutes.

Gotta go back to discrete math class to figure this one out. May take a few minutes.

Just as long as Fourier Transforms aren't involved.