Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Rivers. Out of his mind right now

Carrying the chargers and having the best season of his career. Could be a dark horse in the MVP race after they started 0-4

Also humans up to Chargers staff for putting the team in his hands finally

Agreed. I have Rivers and Goff, and now have Rodgers coming off the IR this week (I think). Assumed I was going to be playing Rodgers, but am seriously thinking right now of starting Rivers over Rodgers. It seems a safer option for Rodgers first game back.

I am struggling thinking he is auto start at KC. Last game he had 3 int and that was at home.

Rivers has always been good, he just hasn't had a team around him. If he'd have played his career in NE he'd have as many SB's as Brady and if he was in pittburg he'd have a heckuva lot more than ben. Underrated? You bet! And he's the best fantasy QB, he never gets hurt!

Rivers has always been good, he just hasn't had a team around him. If he'd have played his career in NE he'd have as many SB's as Brady and if he was in pittburg he'd have a heckuva lot more than ben. Underrated? You bet! And he's the best fantasy QB, he never gets hurt!

:thumbsup: I fully agree.

for most of his career he has been a good player on a bad team. We are finally at the point where things are turning themselves around a bit.

I think he has a huge year next season.

the Rivers/Keenan Allen combination has powered me to 2nd round of playoffs in 2 of 3 leagues. Only combo's I'd rather have are Ben/Brown and maybe Brady/Gronk.

the Rivers/Keenan Allen combination has powered me to 2nd round of playoffs in 2 of 3 leagues. Only combo's I'd rather have are Ben/Brown and maybe Brady/Gronk.

The Big Ben / AB connection has saved me for about the last month. Dont stop now!

Now youve gone completely overboard

I am starting Rivers over Rodgers . Normally would not but Rivers has been on fiire and got me to the Semis. But having to choose between Rodgers and Rivers is a nice problem.

I am struggling thinking he is auto start at KC. Last game he had 3 int and that was at home.

Yeah I can see your points, plus It looks like Peters will be returning.

His recent history vs. Chiefs isn't good and he is on the road. My other option is Matt Ryan on Monday night. Is Rivers my play? Am I over thinking it if I wanna roll with Ryan Monday night?

I'd give him MVP. That offensive line may be the worst in the league, but Rivers is still dealing it.

Yeah whats funny is it seems like hes always under pressure yet this year hes gotta the lowest sack total in the league

Am I over thinking it if I wanna roll with Ryan Monday night?

Nah, I would go with my gut and roll out Ryan. Rivers is due a bad game, for sure.

Went with my gut and rolled with Brees. I'm happy. Subbed in Ebron for Rudolph. In that league with Ebron I started Hunt. Nice Saturday.

However, in one league I had Cohen, Allen, and Hill. 42 points.

His team won four division titles. Ladanian Tomlinson and Gates are first ballot HOFrs.