Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Obama: The male stripper days!

That's not really him...is it? :unsure:

RP.........answer me this.......as a fellow conservative......

If you had the chance to ask Obama any five questions, what would they be? He has the bully pulpit and for some reason you're importance becomes greater than than his and the pulpit is yours. He has to answer to you. What would you ask?

Edited for my pleasure.

RC.........answer me this.......as a fellow conservative......

If you had the chance to ask Obama any five questions, what would they be? He has the bully pulpit and for some reason you're importance becomes greater than than his and the pulpit is yours. He has to answer to you. What would you ask?

If by "RC" you mean me, I wouldn't have any questions for him. I know more about the man than I ever wanted to, and the chances of him finally giving an honest answer to a question is zero, so I wouldn't waste my time.

HTH

If by "RC" you mean me, I wouldn't have any questions for him. I know more about the man than I ever wanted to, and the chances of him finally giving an honest answer to a question is zero, so I wouldn't waste my time.

HTH

OK but consider this: The odds of convincing an Obamabot on this site that Obama is a moron are nil. The use of convincing a Republican that Obama is useless is also nil. If your reasoning for not asking Obama a question is that it would serve no purpose, then what is your reasoning for continuing to post anti-Obama rants when it also serves no purpose?

HTH

this answer is about as hilarious as the fact RP went out of his way to find a picture of a black dude in a diaper stuffed with money.

you're one sad individual but you keep me entertained. :lol:

RP will be beating his warty little pud to this pic 3x / day from now til 2016. :cry:

this answer is about as hilarious as the fact RP went out of his way to find a picture of a black dude in a diaper stuffed with money.

you're one sad individual but you keep me entertained. :lol:

Why am I not shocked you don't know what The Chive is? :lol:

Why am I not shocked you don't know what The Chive is? :lol:

my bad. i didnt realize the chive searched for, copied the link and pasted it for you.

my sincerest apologies.

you are actually an awesome guy with a truly fulfilling life

Um, you sukk at the innerwebs. :doh:

do i

HTH

You avoided the question. Let me ask it again. An answer would be nice this time.

You avoided the question. Let me ask it again. An answer would be nice this time.

1. Is it true what they say about black guys? :wub:

No, I didn't. I told you I wouldn't have any questions. Is that too hard for you to understand? :dunno:

Yes you do. The Chive has all kinds of stuff.....including a pic of you:

http://thechive.com/2009/02/24/this-is-not-funny/

lol you make no sense. chive is a good site but that still doesn't detract from you taking the time to post a pic of "obama" you obsessed loser :doh: :lol:

oh no i'm calling you out, better post something about me :cry:

lol you make no sense. chive is a good site but that still doesn't detract from you taking the time to post a pic of "obama" you obsessed loser :doh: :lol:

oh no i'm calling you out, better post something about me :cry:

Unlike you, it takes me only a few seconds to post a pic. It's not the huge strain on the brain it is with you. :thumbsup:

Unlike you, it takes me only a few seconds to post a pic. It's not the huge strain on the brain it is with you. :thumbsup:

we know time is no issue for you :lol: