Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Blacks still have it tough per USA Today

But if you have no money, how far can you go? I get that they have do SOMETHING to improve their position, but simply saying "Why don't you move?" seems a bit simplistic.

I wish I had a nickel for every apt in the projects that ive been in that has multiple 60"+ TVs.

I wish I had a nickel for every apt in the projects that ive been in that has multiple 60"+ TVs.

Oh, so now blacks don't deserve to watch tv without squinting?

Oh, so now blacks don't deserve to watch tv without squinting?

Funny thing is, between the huge leather sectional that sticks out 6' from the wall and the 60" TV, youre actually too close to the screen. No squint necessary.

Ohhhh poor me. I can't get out of ______ shitholee I live in.

Bullshit. That's a fallacy. Mexicans walk across the desert for a better life. You can't move 5 towns over?

I have a 3 year old boy. If you told me that my son had a overwhelming chance to become a gang member,dead or in jail by 21 but those chances significantly decrease the further you get from where I live I'm going. I'm going now and I'm never looking back.

Not to mention they all wear and collect Jordan shoes worth more than my life.

People have to leave the ghetto.

Agree and disagree

I grew up in the ghetto. I knew if I wanted a life I had to leave. Lucky I had a friend and his aunt who where willing to take me in. So in the middle of 10th grade I switched schools and moved in with him. Unfortunitly by the time kids have a chance to escape by getting a job or military it's too late and they are stuck to repeat the cycle.

Where I disagree is people leaving the ghetto doesn't fix anything.

Funny thing is, between the huge leather sectional that sticks out 6' from the wall and the 60" TV, youre actually too close to the screen. No squint necessary.

Those items can be had for only $109 a week..for 36 months. Bwahahaha.....Fockers don't even know how to do the math to see how screwed they are getting.

And its all youve ever known. Yes much easier said than done

I was and It was.. I saved up a little bit of money as a sh!t job... drive my little sh!t rusty 1983 ford ranger single cab out to someplace else.. got an apt...found a job.. move up.. etc.. again and again.. until the jobs started sucking less and less..

I was and It was.. I saved up a little bit of money as a sh!t job... drive my little sh!t rusty 1983 ford ranger single cab out to someplace else.. got an apt...found a job.. move up.. etc.. again and again.. until the jobs started sucking less and less..

Shhhhh. You ain't black so you don't know How rough they have it.

Shhhhh. You ain't black so you don't know How rough they have it.

Thank God we have Worms to speak to his experience as a poor, inner city black youth.

Thank God we have Worms to speak to his experience as a poor, inner city black youth.

I was born a poor black child.

And its all youve ever known. Yes much easier said than done

The pandering by your type just so you can feel good/superior isn't working for anyone. Stop

It.

• Like 1

Didnt say it was impossible, did I?

The pandering by your type just so you can feel good/superior isn't working for anyone. Stop

It.

Go fock yourself

Go fock yourself

You know it's true. The proof surrounds you.

Woke means like understanding things that may not be obvious. Sometimes unlearning what you've been taught when it conflicts with the truth of matters. Just being culturally aware and intellectually open. Well, that's what it means to me.

Unfortunately, 'woke' can also mean choosing to believe things which are bullsht.

Didnt say it was impossible, did I?

Well... no... I suppose you didn't. :)

My wife is always busting my balls because I have little patience for poor people who seem to remain poor of their own volition.

"Not everyone is you mmmmm...beer! Not everyone has the same mentality.", says she.

My response... why the fock not?! Yes, I understand a small percentage are in a really REALLY sh!tty deal and maybe can't break away.. but I don't believe it's the majority.

Don't accept defeat... suck it up.. a sh!tty job is still a job... get after it.

Go pick cans for the deposit for focks sake... go get the "free stuff" from craigslist and turn it.. there are all sorts of legal ways to make money.

I have never not had a job of some sort within a day or two of looking in my entire adult life. Stop being so focking picky...

• Like 1

Well... no... I suppose you didn't. :)

My wife is always busting my balls because I have little patience for poor people who seem to remain poor of their own volition.

"Not everyone is you mmmmm...beer! Not everyone has the same mentality.", says she.

My response... why the fock not?! Yes, I understand a small percentage are in a really REALLY sh!tty deal and maybe can't break away.. but I don't believe it's the majority.

Don't accept defeat... suck it up.. a sh!tty job is still a job... get after it.

Go pick cans for the deposit for focks sake... go get the "free stuff" from craigslist and turn it.. there are all sorts of legal ways to make money.

I have never not had a job of some sort within a day or two of looking in my entire adult life. Stop being so focking picky...

You make your peeps look lazy lol

Is it that easy to just move out of a bad area? Nice areas cost more money

If you have a dad a mom an uncle an aunt a grandparent you can do it. Asians and Mexicans seem to be able to do it just fine

Is it that easy to just move out of a bad area? Nice areas cost more money

They cost more money and they dont want the ghetto kind there. They dont look the same as you, they dont talk the same as you, they dont act the same as you. They werent raised the same and you didnt have the same opportunities.

I mean its just not that easy. Now its doable and anyone who can, should. But I think its good to have a little empathy for folks too instead of just looking down on them.

(This isnt directed at you or really anyone in particular.)

Sold my last house to a Puerto Rican family. Bought my current house from a Cuban. Both from the poor areas of the Bronx and Yonkers. It's a miracle!

They cost more money and they dont want the ghetto kind there. They dont look the same as you, they dont talk the same as you, they dont act the same as you. They werent raised the same and you didnt have the same opportunities.

I mean its just not that easy. Now its doable and anyone who can, should. But I think its good to have a little empathy for folks too instead of just looking down on them.

(This isnt directed at you or really anyone in particular.)

Right. I definetly should have sold my house to the white guy who offered me less. Crazy, but I went ahead and took the better offer.

Sold my last house to a Puerto Rican family. Bought my current house from a Cuban. Both from the poor areas of the Bronx and Yonkers. It's a miracle!

Well that settles it, then

Right. I definetly should have sold my house to the white guy who offered me less. Crazy, but I went ahead and took the better offer.

:wacko:

72 Percent Of Black Kids Raised By Single Parent, 25% Overall In U.S.

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

that is not a problem the black community wants to deal with. Which is funny seeing as how that BY ITSELF would solve a large portion of black social issues. Fix that and the black community starts to drag itself out of the gutter.

that is not a problem the black community wants to deal with. Which is funny seeing as how that BY ITSELF would solve a large portion of black social issues. Fix that and the black community starts to drag itself out of the gutter.

Inadequate opportunity and funding to the inner city schools lends to this. Haven't you been paying attention? This is your fault damnit!

You talk like blacks are some kind of single collective entity. Like they all get together for a meeting and vote whether to put single parent household issues on the agenda. The nays have it, motion denied

You talk like blacks are some kind of single collective entity. Like they all get together for a meeting and vote whether to put single parent household issues on the agenda. The nays have it, motion denied

:lol:

Baggy ass pants that show our underwear.. passes.

• Like 1

'Cept black people. Then you seem to go all weak-kneed.

Um...that's great and all, but the reason you're being focused on is that not a single word of that squares with the words of supposedly the same guy who said "much easier said than done".

You're thinking of a different guy.

they are, haven't you heard? Anyone that doesn't line up with them is an Uncle Tom

You talk like blacks are some kind of single collective entity.

BLM

BET

MISS BLACK USA

GRAMBLING

NAACP

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLACK ACCOUNTANTS

ROONEY RULE

I'd say they WANT to be a single collective entity.

As opposed to the other middle aged, wealthy white dudes saying how readily blacks can escape poverty?

By your logic, only Peenie can comment in this thread. :wacko:

In high school I worked in a hotel setting up banquet rooms. Many of my coworkers were poor black dudes. When one of them found out I was pre-med, he asked why I would waste my time studying so much, when I could be dead tomorrow? Though I didn't agree with his logic, not thinking of the future permeates poor cultures of all races. Absent decent role models and watching drug dealers/criminals make $$$ quickly probably doesn't help matters either.