Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Good daily fantasy football sites?

I've narrowed it down to FanDuel, DraftDay and FantasyAces. Anyone familiar with them / have advice? I like DD's roster the best, and it has 1 point PPR. FA has the best sign-up bonus, and a flexible salary cap game. FanDuel is the biggest / best known.

You've hit the high points with your list but I'd add DraftKings as well. They have PPR (1 point). Make sure you read the fine print on the signup bonuses as most don't give you the entire deposit bonus upfront, its unlocked as you play. Ohhh, almost forgot about USA Today's offering, FantasyScore.

• Like 2

Thanks, Mike. I did consider DraftKings. They are T-H-E slowest at releasing the bonus dollars, at a ONE percent increment...

Anyone else? Where's the love??? This post has 170 views!!! :cry:

I didn't even realize there were many other sites outside of DraftKings and FanDuel.

There are many other sites, but Fanduel and Draftkings have about 95% of the market share at this point.

When it comes to daily ffball sites i think its easier to win in the first few weeks while your sleepers are still sleepers. Like when spiller broke out. He was a minimum player the first week and still a bargain the second. Otherwise i suck at it for some reason and can never seem to pick the right team each week.

I'm thinking of going with DraftDay, as long as I can get a code for the 100 percent match on my initial deposit.

It is now July! So, I thought I'd "bump" this back up, with the thinking that people have FF Annuals on the brain. :-)