Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Is it racist to not be physically attracted to a certain race of women?

Theres plenty of hot Samoan hula dancers. The girls from Lily and Stitch?

Hmong, isnt that just Chinese?

Chink Down Syndrome.

Think Corky meets The Donger.

Yes it is. You can't tell me that there isn't a single woman from an entire race you don't find attractive. I find most Phillipino women aren't attractive, but there are some of course

I have seen a couple black chicks I thought were cute, but I realized they actually just looked like darker white girls. Straightened hair, no black mumble talk, etc.

I'm on board it's not racist. And you can keep the Phillipino chicks as well, along with the Puerto Rican crazy bitches.

I do love the Mexican ladies though.

I'm older now so I'm not as picky. I find that I'm not looking so much at the person's features but rather their personality.

Strange, there have been times that I've been attracted to people who I've logically never thought I'd have the slightest interest.

At this point in life, if they're male, employed, trustworthy, disciplined and kind, that's all that I care about.

I'm open to anyone from any background.

If you're closed off to certain types of people, you're only depriving yourself.

There are all types of black women, with all shades of skin color, eye color and hair texture.

I'm not going to try to force you to find a black woman that you will agree is pretty.

If you only like white women good for you.

I'm older now so I'm not as picky. I find that I'm not looking so much at the person's features but rather their personality.

Strange, there have been times that I've been attracted to people who I've logically never thought I'd have the slightest interest.

At this point in life, if they're male, employed, trustworthy, disciplined and kind, that's all that I care about.

If you're closed off to certain types of people, you're only depriving yourself.

Out of curiosity, why do you think you have trouble finding someone?

Out of curiosity, why do you think you have trouble finding someone?

I don't have trouble. I meet men everyday.

(not everyday, I mean, I meet them, they approach me)

There are all types of black women, with all shades of skin color, eye color and hair texture.

I'm not going to try to force you to find a black woman that you will agree is pretty.

If you only like white women good for you.

I grew up with some drop dead gorgeous black girls about an hour south of ATL. If you can't find them. You are not looking.

I grew up with some drop dead gorgeous black girls about an hour south of ATL. If you can't find them. You are not looking.

It's not about finding them. Obviously. And it's not that I don'l like some of them as individuals, it's just the attraction isn't there. I have been lucky enough in my life to have dated girls who I thought were "out-of-my-class beautiful" who were milky white Americans, Italians, Mexicans, Irish, and the long time love of my life who l am with now is Korean. It's just that the attraction isn't there for black women as much as many of you have for them.

If you don't like black women "just because" they're black, then that's racist. If you don't have to happen to find black features attractive to you, then that's subjective and not racist because there could be a black woman who's only black in color but doesn't have any "generally black" features whom you find attractive.

Generally, I don't find dark black women attractive because the color is too dark. I just don't find that shade appealing to me. I do however find Serena Williams very attractive because I find muscular women attractive. I do however have seen and met many black women who I find attractive and would date. They're just not really dark.

My own observations tell me that black women are the least appealing women to ALL men. Why? I virtually never see a black woman with a man who isn't black. I do however see a lot of black men with non-black women. I see a lot of white men married to non-white women, but not black. I think it's attitude. I think black women have a negative vibe about them concerning ALL men.

How hard is it to find someone with those traits? Seems like you’ve set the bar low.

Well, the video doesn't play, but, that chick is not hot either.

I'd do her.

And she's hotter than what ever you're focking. HTH

https://youtu.be/aBTjv8FF5BI

That's weird, try this one.

First thought, applauding your parents for not calling out your skin color is fascinating.

Secondly, I love how she went from America is racist for not treating me the same as another culture and then on to maybe these other cultures are racist for liking me, back to America is racist for not giving me enough attention.....

I feel sorry for her, she is very pretty, but irrational and ultimately WAY too much to put up with.

I feel sorry for her, she is very pretty, but irrational and ultimately WAY too much to put up with.

Fock her, don't marry her.

I'd do her.

And she's hotter than what ever you're focking. HTH

You would fvck a goat. So no input from you needed. And if you said that to me in person, I would land a hammer across the side of your head.

I posted that video because your views align with hers in that men don't seem to find black women as attractive as other groups of women. I think that is a fair statement.

How hard is it to find someone with those traits? Seems like you’ve set the bar low.

I guess I should also include:

Single

College Educated

Steady reliable legal income greater than mine

Needle in the haystack

(male 48 and older)

Perhaps if I had straight long hair or weave and bigger breasts, I might be happily married.

Or I'm just an ugly b1tch, lol.

Single

College Educated

Needle in the haystack

(male 48 and older)

Perhaps if I had straight long hair or weave and bigger breasts, I might be happily married.

Screw that weave crap!

Single

College Educated

Needle in the haystack

(male 48 and older)

CLOSE!! I'm 43. :thumbsup:

Boobs ain't nothing... it's all about the hips!

Single

College Educated

Needle in the haystack

(male 48 and older)

You are searching for love from someone who makes more money than you? That's an awkward first date. "How much money do you make?" Oops, not enough, gotta go.

And not all men are into big boobs.

I think women of all appearances can be pretty, there are women who would likely be considered overweight who could also be considered pretty. The real thing is how do they behave. If you behave well, you seem more attractive.

I think women of all appearances can be pretty, there are women who would likely be considered overweight who could also be considered pretty. The real thing is how do they behave. If you behave well, you seem more attractive.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!!

You are searching for love from someone who makes more money than you? That's an awkward first date. "How much money do you make?" Oops, not enough, gotta go.

And not all men are into big boobs.

I don't make that much, lol. I just meant that I don't want to financially support a man. It's one thing to fall on hard times, but I don't need a man who doesn't like working.

I don't make that much, lol. I just meant that I don't want to financially support a man. It's one thing to fall on hard times, but I don't need a man who doesn't like working.

Nothing wrong with that.