Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup - non sanctioned event. - The Memorial May 31st

No Edex implications.

$30 per entry.

Random draft order for all participants.

Draft will start Tuesday,. 10 est (memorial day is Monday)

1st 120

2nd 60

if you pick the winner $90

if no one picks the winner.

1st 150

2nd 90

3rd 30

no other changes. draft 6, must use top 3 (you can still win the ($90 if you're only golfer makes the cut and wins)

Inskies

Ed - paid

ww - paid

pat - paid

cruz - paid

ksb - paid

kanil - paid

cbf - paid

nuggs - paid

LOD - paid

CBF owes 10

yeah obviously im in

:thumbsup:

In.

But question - why not Edex implications? Outside of the Player's, the Memorial is the biggest (non) major tour stop of the year - certainly bigger than the Genesis Open. It's only Tuesday, plenty of time to make everyone aware. :dunno:

In.

But question - why not Edex implications? Outside of the Player's, the Memorial is the biggest (non) major tour stop of the year - certainly bigger than the Genesis Open. It's only Tuesday, plenty of time to make everyone aware. :dunno:

Was not on the schedule and I'm trying to see if we can get any new people to try it out (kanil)

Not fair to edex leaders to add more edex events and potentially let others catch up.

Ed has made the correct call (a rarity :P )

• Like 1

Not fair to edex leaders to add more edex events and potentially let others catch up.

Ed has made the correct call (a rarity :P )

Truth

Tru dat too.

In.

If it helps, I will still offer a side bet to you. :dunno:

If it helps, I will still offer a side bet to you. :dunno:

Yes sir. :thumbsup:

Maybe. I'll be flying up north on the 30th. So 2.5 hours flight time around 10-12:30 where I won't be able to make a pick.

Maybe. I'll be flying up north on the 30th. So 2.5 hours flight time around 10-12:30 where I won't be able to make a pick.

That's fine. you can send picks to someone. I'll do the order early Tuesday

I'll be opening up sidebets.

What I'll be offering is a prize pack from the US Open at Shinnecock. (Think a poker chip ballmark and a pin flag... and if I attend one of the practice rounds I will try to have the flag signed by someone you like.... or if that's not your thing perhaps your choice of hat or shirt)

Offering this now because I'll have to purchase the items while I'm there and I don't know if I'm going for Sunday nor will I know who the winner is.

Limiting this to two sidebets

something of equalish value? dozen high end balls?

im not really into collecting golf shirts or hats and im picky about clothing in general, has to fit right or i'll never wear it. So balls are the best bet

Orrrr just the monetary equivalent of what I would have spent. The chip marker is a given, i'll just have to see how bad the prices are on their hats and shirts. Been to two majors and never gone that route. I always go for the flags, pint glass or beer mug, stuff like that to commemorate the experience. I highly suggest a flag. Can be left blank or like I said, If i attend a practice round I can try to have it signed for ya (im shameless)

something of equalish value? dozen high end balls?

im not really into collecting golf shirts or hats and im picky about clothing in general, has to fit right or i'll never wear it. So balls are the best bet

Orrrr just the monetary equivalent of what I would have spent. The chip marker is a given, i'll just have to see how bad the prices are on their hats and shirts. Been to two majors and never gone that route. I always go for the flags, pint glass or beer mug, stuff like that to commemorate the experience. I highly suggest a flag. Can be left blank or like I said, If i attend a practice round I can try to have it signed for ya (im shameless)

Dozen Pro Vs or whatever you play. Works for me as long as you think its a fair tradeoff.

Dozen Pro Vs or whatever you play. Works for me as long as you think its a fair tradeoff.

yeah that works, either proV or chromesoft (ill let you know after i play more rounds with the chromesoft :lol: )

guess we are on. :cheers:

I will be on vacation next week, so will re-join you guys for the next "sanctioned" event in June. Enjoy. :cheers:

Proposal

Since this is a non-sanctioned Edex event - why not trick it up a bit, make it fun... Just thinking out loud - maybe:

* Count all scores, each player counts towards total? If a guy misses the cut, you get zilch.

or

* Bump the fee to $30, if you pick the overall winner - you get the extra bump.

or

* ?

Proposal

Since this is a non-sanctioned Edex event - why not trick it up a bit, make it fun... Just thinking out loud - maybe:

* Count all scores, each player counts towards total? If a guy misses the cut, you get zilch.

or

* Bump the fee to $30, if you pick the overall winner - you get the extra bump.

or

* ?

I don't mind the $30 and giving the extra to whomever picks the winner.

I don't like all scores/golfers count.

I would be in for the extra 10/man for whoever gets winner.

Agreed on both counts.

I would be in for the extra 10/man for whoever gets winner.

We should do this every tournament, (optional) as well as a hole in one pool.

I can agree to this as well.

If no one picks the winner we pay out 3rd?

I can agree to this as well.

If no one picks the winner we pay out 3rd?

For this tournament, it will be more than 2nd place. lets see how much it is and we can figure it out

For this tournament, it will be more than 2nd place. lets see how much it is and we can figure it out

I think if no one picks the winner we go to whomever had the highest placing guy.

I think if no one picks the winner we go to whomever had the highest placing guy.

I had that thought. I'd rather play rock paper scissors than give it to 2nd place :)

Yeah we just change the structure. More to 2nd and a little something to 3rd in the event no one has the winner

$30 shipped. You should have it in PayPal.

$30 shipped. You should have it in PayPal.

Received.

Trash talking already :D

cbf you in?

Received.

Trash talking already :D

It's not so much trash talking. I am just trying to be considerate about paypal fees. I've been around you guys long enough to know you're all a bunch of mouth breathing dummies who I should be able to beat without much effort.

It's not so much trash talking. I am just trying to be considerate about paypal fees. I've been around you guys long enough to know you're all a bunch of mouth breathing dummies who I should be able to beat without much effort.

There are no fees if you select "sending to a friend"

which is what you did.

I got the whole 30

There are no fees if you select "sending to a friend"

which is what you did.

I got the whole 30

I had to pay like $31.19 to do it.

I had to pay like $31.19 to do it.

you use a credit card?

PayPal Balance (USD) Fee: $0.00

Checking Fee: $0.00

PayPal Credit Fee: $1.17