Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Anyone ready for adults to be in the White House?

Going on late night talk shows for an interview is one thing, especially as a candidate.

Going on as a sitting President to do some Foshizzle slow rap, or whateverthefuck that was, is another. Obama is clueless when it comes to the dignity of the office. Hell, Bush quit playing golf the minute troops went into combat. Last time I checked we still have men getting killed on the battlefield, and Snoopbama is clowning with Jimmy Fallon.

Umm mittens did a top ten countdown and is likely to do snl.

Hypocrite party of 1, your table is ready.

I'll let you wipe the egg off you face and get back to telling me about snoopbama as if I am defending Obama as opposed to simply calling out your stupidity.

Umm mittens did a top ten countdown and is likely to do snl.

Hypocrite party of 1, your table is ready.

I'll let you wipe the egg off you face and get back to telling me about snoopbama as if I am defending Obama as opposed to simply calling out your stupidity.

Romney doesn't hold the office of the Presidency.

Hth

Hth

And he never will. :overhead: :lol:

Hth

So we are to believe that while running for office he can do these things and once president there will magically be none of it?

Even if we believe that, what he HAS been doing recently lends no credence to your video or this topic. The idea that the Romney's will act like adults where the Obama's have supposedly failed due to show appearances is a big :lol: given the evidence.

Mitt isn't president yet so why show his speeches? Maybe they won't continue once in office. Why not show his top 10 on Letterman? :wacko:

This thread was dumb, even for you.

So we are to believe that while running for office he can do these things and once president there will magically be none of it?

doing interviews, or even a Top 10 list on Letterman is not even close to doing some Foshizzle slow rap bit whole serving as President.

You are obviously too dense to comprehend the difference, so there is no reason to continue with you.

doing interviews, or even a Top 10 list on Letterman is not even close to doing some Foshizzle slow rap bit whole serving as President.

You are obviously too dense to comprehend the difference, so there is no reason to continue with you.

sounds like the response i predicted. :lol:

look numbnuts, i'm not advocating what Obama does. I'm simply wondering out loud what retard makes a thread titled "ready for adults to be in the white house?" with that video which is obviously meant to portray Romney as a serious politician and Obama as a goof off when Romney clearly has some of the same tendencies. Im sure you bashed Obama when he did similar stuff before being elected. Why does Mitt get a pass? (hint: blind partisan politics. Bet your mammy and pappy were Republicans)

what you gonna do if Mitt does SNL, boy?

i'm ready for a presidential president that doesn't use the phrase "shout outs" during speeches. nitpicking i know compared to the other communist crap he pulls, but can he at least take on the character of the leader of the free world?

i'm ready for a presidential president that doesn't use the phrase "shout outs" during speeches. nitpicking i know compared to the other communist crap he pulls, but can he at least take on the character of the leader of the free world?

lol did you vote for Bush?