Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Leaked Emails Show DNC Was Working Against Bernie

Duh. The Clinton machine has been hard at work for a good, long while and they weren't about to let old Bernie get in the way.

Tough business, politics. And the Clintons are about the toughest. I love that they pretty much implicate wussy boy Chuck Todd. He's never been fit to lick Russert's boots.

These might not have ever been found if they ran their own seperate mail server

They probably weren't aware they were sending those emails.

:lol:

Trump is the next president.

:first:

Man...this thread is lacking those that have spent the past few weeks bashing those that oppose Clinton and/or the Democrats.

Say what you will to disparage Trump.

At least he won his primary fair and square and in the face of adversity.

Man...this thread is lacking those that have spent the past few weeks bashing those that oppose Clinton and/or the Democrats.

And I don't recall Mr. Trump being investigated by the FBI. Crooked Hillary indeed

Pile of schit people supporting a pile of schit candidate in Hillary. Sadly there are lots of piles of schit in America.

Mr. Trump was right. Bernie never had a chance, crooked HRC and her benefactors saw to that. Will of the people my ass.

2 million

Kinda low considering all the "extra help" she was getting. Sad really.

yeah. She may have only won by 1.75 million otherwise. :yawn:

Keep watching CNN

Kinda low considering all the "extra help" she was getting. Sad really.

Absolutely. Plus she had a huge head start. Bernie should not have been in the ballpark, just like Trump shouldn't be. Two grassroots campaigns are keeping pace with trillion dollar backing, Sometimes the American people get it mostly right, but ultimately the dollars win. That is what is truly sad.

No love for Hillary and would have preferred Bernie. Both are still better choices than Trump.

Looks bad for the DNC...but she still won way more votes (and a larger percentage, I believe, than Trump received).

HTH

One does not have to be a Hillary lover or lefty liberal to disparage the crap that is Trump.

No love for Hillary and would have preferred Bernie. Both are still better choices than Trump.

Looks bad for the DNC...but she still won way more votes (and a larger percentage, I believe, than Trump received).

HTH

One does not have to be a Hillary lover or lefty liberal to disparage the crap that is Trump.

I am continuously impressed by your ability as an impartial independent poster to make 100% of your posts lean (heavily) left despite your impartiality. :cheers:

I am continuously impressed by your ability as an impartial independent poster to make 100% of your posts lean (heavily) left despite your impartiality. :cheers:

It's simply amazing. And boring. How does he do that?

It's simply amazing. And boring. How does he do that?

Because he's a hack. Someone who is far from impartial or far from the middle. He gives the middle a bad name.

The news about the DNC emails just gets better and better. A few things we are seeing so far:

1) Ted Cruz asked the DNC for $ to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.
2) Jake Tapper of CNN colluded with the DNC. They gave him questions to ask his interview guests.
3) Chuck Todd of NBC was also colluding with the DNC and put pressure on others at the network to go easy on Democrats at the DNC’s request.
4) The New York Times co hosted parties with the DNC. This is against the law by the way.
5) Hillary Clinton setup a slush fund through the DNC to launder donor money.
6) The DNC actively colluded with the media to work against Bernie Sanders.

Like I said this scandal touches all aspects of the media and the Democratic Party. Don’t look for the MSM to report on it much since they are heavily implicated.
Don’t look for it to trend on Twitter because Twitter is also trying to hide this story. But it’s everywhere on Twitter now. And all 20k emails can be looked at on Wikileaks.
The election is going to Donald Trump because of this. It’s too big now for anyone to hide.

WIKILEAKS Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails…

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/wikileaks-releases-nearly-20000-hacked-dnc-emails/

That's a wrap. The Bernie people are not voting for her now, and look for some trouble at the convention. Moving on, I'm interested to see who President-elect Trump is going to pick as attorney general. We need someone in there who is actually interested in enforcing the law and catching criminals, unlike the last two we had.

Nothing to see here democrats. Move along.

2 MILLION!#$@@!

2 MILLION!#!@!!

That's a wrap. The Bernie people are not voting for her now, and look for some trouble at the convention. Moving on, I'm interested to see who President-elect Trump is going to pick as attorney general. We need someone in there who is actually interested in enforcing the law and catching criminals, unlike the last two we had.

I'd like to think that you are right, but the liberals have shown through at least the Obama years to put their differences aside and toe the party line to get their candidate in office. I would honestly be surprised if the lemmings don't follow instructions. :dunno:

I'd like to think that you are right, but the liberals have shown through at least the Obama years to put their differences aside and toe the party line to get their candidate in office. I would honestly be surprised if the lemmings don't follow instructions. :dunno:

I know some of the Bernie People. My niece volunteered for his campaign, and she told me how much they all hate her to begin with. After this stuff, there is going to be an uproar. There will be some in-fighting at this convention. The DNC is in a tough spot here, and they are going to have to listen to the Bernie supporters, and he has plenty. The guy won 22 states. That's a good amount of delegates.

Tinfoil hat time...The DNC is in the middle of a coupe. Some realize Hillary is in trouble. They are going to force her out and run Bernie who polls much better against Trump. Some will have to take a fall within the Democratic party.

This will be a fun week ahead. :overhead:

What about my post leaned heavily to the left? By saying people are preferable to Donald Trump?

Saying 100% of my post lean heavily left is completely untrue.

Because he's a hack. Someone who is far from impartial or far from the middle. He gives the middle a bad name.

Sorry that the truth keeps bothering you all...and calling me a hack to RP Lite and/or Drobs...always high comedy.

Trump is not a conservative...Hillary is not a far left liberal (and I don't support her).

I am voting for Gary Johnson...I don't believe in everything he stands for...but he is more socially liberal and more conservative fiscally.

Again...most topics here end up being about social issues where I do lean left on most of them. Fiscally though? Nope...but you don't see many actual fiscal threads on here ever.

Of all the years to nominate Donald Trump. This one was yours for the taking boys. You blew it.

Thankfully Trump has already eviscerated the various cancers from the GOP brood.

DNC chair lost her chance to speak at the convention. This is getting better by the hour. :overhead:

Thankfully Trump has already eviscerated the various cancers from the GOP brood.

He has? Their incumbents that have been in congress will all lose? (Don't think Im just picking on the GOP here...the dems in congress need to go too...this group has done little more than obstruct and stall everything)