Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

which current bands will we still be talking about 20 from now

I'll guarantee you that none of them are rappers. That trash fades away like fresh dogshit baking in the 100 degree sun.

Rolling Stone ranked "Dreams" by Beck at number 23 on its annual year-end list to find the best songs of 2015. Billboard also ranked "Dreams" at number 23 on its year-end list for 2015.

Also 10 year bump

Lots of them. Check what bands we were talking about 20 years ago. Plenty of them are still at it, touring, on tv etc.

Foo Fighters

3 Doors Down

Nickleback

:sleep:

I asked my kids this earlier this week, as I mentioned I still play bands I was listening to when I was their age. We agreed that Glass Animals.

:banana: Linkin :banana: Park :banana:

"According to The Pulse Of Radio, LINKIN PARK landed the sixth No. 1 album of its career on Sunday night (May 28) when the band's seventh full-length studio effort, "One More Light", debuted atop the Billboard 200 album chart."

"According to The Pulse Of Radio, LINKIN PARK landed the sixth No. 1 album of its career on Sunday night (May 28) when the band's seventh full-length studio effort, "One More Light", debuted atop the Billboard 200 album chart."

I watched this the other night......1st time I've liked them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgwL14IDDJY&t=242s

Steel Panther. 20 years from now we'll all be like "Remember that gay ass band Sux liked?"

Steel Panther. 20 years from now we'll all be like "Remember that gay ass band Sux liked?"

Ya never know :dunno:

Want a linkin park shirt from the "minutes till midnight" tour? Apparently they didn't sell well in the states, so they all got shipped here. You see guys wearing em all the time, and don't even know it's a band.

Want a linkin park shirt from the "minutes till midnight" tour? Apparently they didn't sell well in the states, so they all got shipped here. You see guys wearing em all the time, and don't even know it's a band.

sorry to leave ya hanging....hook me up

Mike Posner