Kunt

Blockbuster offered.

ball in your court

revoked

another non participating owner.

shut up

:wave:

:banana:

It was an interesting offer. Slacco didn't really do it for me though.... That part would have been countered. Just so you know I can't really respond to trade offer during work hours... My desk is just too focking busy these days

:banana:

It was an interesting offer. Slacco didn't really do it for me though.... That part would have been countered. Just so you know I can't really respond to trade offer during work hours... My desk is just too focking busy these days

:thumbsup:

Flacco was just a throw in to have someone.

the other guys were the deal.

I only do fair offers. that's the one thing I can't stand about fantasy players. constantly offering rip offs is no way to run a team

I only do fair offers. that's the one thing I can't stand about fantasy players. constantly offering rip offs is no way to run a team

I've always felt you get too worked up about "unfair" offers. Value is in the eye of the beholder.

I send out lots of offers, and I guarantee you I always have logic behind it. Maybe it's not sound logic, but I have a reason it could make sense for the other owner......And I can also guarantee there are times the other owner finds the offer ridiculous.....Likewise, I receive offers that I think are silly. But I choose to believe the other owner at least has some logic behind the offer......and if he doesn't or I find it insane, all I have to do is say no. It's just a click.

And the most interesting exercise is to go back and look at your offers sent and received that were turned down...I've made so many offers that would have hurt my team badly.....and I've rolled my eyes at offers from others that I totally wish I'd jumped on.

I've always felt you get too worked up about "unfair" offers. Value is in the eye of the beholder.

I send out lots of offers, and I guarantee you I always have logic behind it. Maybe it's not sound logic, but I have a reason it could make sense for the other owner......And I can also guarantee there are times the other owner finds the offer ridiculous.....Likewise, I receive offers that I think are silly. But I choose to believe the other owner at least has some logic behind the offer......and if he doesn't or I find it insane, all I have to do is say no. It's just a click.

And the most interesting exercise is to go back and look at your offers sent and received that were turned down...I've made so many offers that would have hurt my team badly.....and I've rolled my eyes at offers from others that I totally wish I'd jumped on.

Got to agree with El padrino on this one I send out my fair share of trade offers that are probably bad when quickly glanced at but I find a lot of times owners are married to a single name without realizing what the other side of the trade offers them in terms of roster depth flexibility may be covering a position that they're completely screwed at

stop trying to make excuses for your swindling.

You are the one that wildly overvalues your players.

Being on your roster doesn't make them worth more than they are

If that is directed at WhiteWonder, I agree bigtime.

If that is directed at The El Padrino, then I disagree. Deon Branch didn't get $39M from Seattle for having the 16th most receiving yards the season prior.

If that is directed at WhiteWonder, I agree bigtime.

Please. I've never received a trade offer from you in my time in this league. You even said you don't trade. So if I offer you a trade you feel isn't good, you post it here rather than countering of having a PM discussion. I've made bad trade offers before but it's not because I over value my players.

Just because I value proven commodities over draft picks doesn't mean I over value my players (@cbf). Some owners value picks and some value proven assets.

Please. I've never received a trade offer from you in my time in this league. You even said you don't trade. So if I offer you a trade you feel isn't good, you post it here rather than countering of having a PM discussion. I've made bad trade offers before but it's not because I over value my players.

Just because I value proven commodities over draft picks doesn't mean I over value my players (@cbf). Some owners value picks and some value proven assets.

Frankly, everyone besides me over values their players. And it's obvious that most of you undervalue my players.