Sign in to follow this  
edjr

3 Tennessee men with 80 kids from 46 women

None of them are named Antonio Cromartie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159476/Tennessees-deadbeat-dads-The-men-81-children-46-different-women--theyre-paying-child-support-them.html#ixzz1xs5NTHTt

Tennessee's deadbeat dads: The three men who have fathered 78 children with 46 different women... and they're not paying child support to any of them

Three men in Tennessee have notched up a staggering 78 children by 46 different women between them - and are doing their best to squirm out of paying for a single one.

Terry Turnage has 23 children with 17 different women, while Richard M. Colbert has 25 children with 18 women. But Desmond Hatchett takes the record with 30 children with 11 women.

On rare occasions, they pay a few dollars to the long-suffering mothers but mostly leave the state to pick up the slack - while one eludes his responsibilities altogether thanks to a stint in prison.

The latest deadbeat dad to emerge from the state is Turnage, who was summoned before a judge over child support payments for his 23 kids by 17 different women - but didn't show up to court.

One of the mothers, who had spent nearly eight years with Turnage, said her knees buckled when a prosecutor told her that the father of her child had 20 other children.

'During the whole relationship, I only knew of four children,' Latoya Shields told WREG. 'At that time, three years ago, my child was the 21st child. Yeah, that would be overwhelming for anybody.'

Last month, Turnage filed a petition at Shelby County Juvenile Court to lower his child support payments for the mothers of his children - but never turned up to the hearing.

Shields said the virile dad has shown little interest in his daughter. 'She calls him and it's a "hi" and "bye, see you later" type of situation,' she said.

She added that he hardly ever pays child support, but when he has, the checks have been between $6 and $9 - as he is likely splitting his earnings between all 17 women.

The meager sums come despite the court ordering Turnage to pay Shields $259 a month for their child - but she said she does not expect to see that sort of money.

The most prolific dad is 33-year-old Desmond Hatchett, of Knoxville, who has 30 children by at least 11 different women. Last month, he asked for the courts to give him a break from paying for them.

It is little surprise the virile dad is unable to pay up: he has been in and out of prison for the past three years - during which time he has somehow reportedly fathered another nine children.

He was sentenced to six years in prison for aggravated assault, but most of the term was suspended for 'enhanced probation' - which he promptly violated by getting arrested for domestic violence.

loving couples with careers and a home cannot have children, and these apes have 80 of them?

:thumbsdown:

people like this are what is ruining america.

How many of those 80 will have an IQ over 100 and be a productive member of society and not live off the gubment teet?

80 Kids from 46 women. Sounds like there's a Nails song in there somewhere.

80 Kids from 46 women. Sounds like there's a Nails song in there somewhere.

My first thought as well but I couldn't make it work. :doublethumbsup:

My first thought as well but I couldn't make it work. :doublethumbsup:

:cheers:

loving couples with careers and a home cannot have children, and these apes have 80 of them?

:thumbsdown:

people like this are what is ruining america.

How many of those 80 will have an IQ over 100 and be a productive member of society and not live off the gubment teet?

Yep. Between school, free food, court dates, incarceration costs, medical stuff, etc., this clown will cost the taxpayer millions.

This is why I support FREE birth control... but then I'm a commie, what do I know.

Yep. Between school, free food, court dates, incarceration costs, medical stuff, etc., this clown will cost the taxpayer millions.

This is why I support FREE birth control... but then I'm a commie, what do I know.

I really doubt lack of access to rubbers is why this guy has kids all over the state. I'd give him a free vasectomy first.

I really doubt lack of access to rubbers is why this guy has kids all over the state. I'd give him a free vasectomy first.

Of course not. But maybe if the b!tches were getting envelopes of ortho trycyclen in the mail, this wouldn't have happened.

And think of all the STD's they carry. Sick.

A friend of mines older brother was an ER doctor at Charity Hospital pre-Katrina. He said the most common STD that young black males would come in for was genital warts. Most had ignored them for so long that they looked like whole cauliflowers. When he would ask them why they waited so long to have it treated, they would say "cause my girlfriends likes the way it feels when I'm inside em."

A friend of mines older brother was an ER doctor at Charity Hospital pre-Katrina. He said the most common STD that young black males would come in for was genital warts. Most had ignored them for so long that they looked like whole cauliflowers. When he would ask them why they waited so long to have it treated, they would say "cause my girlfriends likes the way it feels when I'm inside em."

:cry:

:unsure: are there black mormons? not morons, mormons.

There is that high school kid in Chicago who they say is the next lebron who is mormon

you guys really are racist you know.

When he would ask them why they waited so long to have it treated, they would say "cause my girlfriends likes the way it feels when I'm inside em."

Now that's a noble lover right there. Whereas most people would selfishly choose to forgo the itching and open sore bleeding, these guys first concern is with satisfying their girlfriends.

Why? Please explain how this story and the subsequent comments are racist? Can't poke fun at stooooooooooooopidity because of an individuals a-hole attitude toward fatherhood and taking care of their families?

The problem lies with you. And calling us racist shows your lack of caring and understaning about the well being of eighty kids who have no fathers and how they got that way. You're really blind you know.

Why? Please explain how this story and the subsequent comments are racist? Can't poke fun at stooooooooooooopidity because of an individuals a-hole attitude toward fatherhood and taking care of their families?

The problem lies with you. And calling us racist shows your lack of caring and understaning about the well being of eighty kids who have no fathers and how they got that way. You're really blind you know.

there are always 3 or 4 threads a day about something really negative about blacks.

within those threads are more negative statements or anecdotal stories to not just make note of bad behavior in individuals but to smear all blacks.

i notice it because this doesn't exist on other boards.

other sites discuss diverse topics, you guys tend to like to find negative things about blacks to make note of.

trust me, there are more things going on in the world.

i figure it helps your self esteem or something to constantly harp on the negative things some blacks are doing.

trust me, there are white men that routinely impregnate white women at a similar rate and you don't have to guess if the government is paying for their well being, it's a fact that many are on welfare (see mormons). i don't see any threads about that.

“To avoid prosecution [for polygamy], typically men in Colorado City will legally marry only the first of their wives; subsequent wives, although “spiritually married,” to their husband by Uncle Rulon, thus remain single mothers in the eyes of the state. This has the added benefit of allowing the enormous families in town to qualify for welfare and other forms of government assistance. Despite the fact that Uncle Rulon and his followers regard the governments of Arizona, Utah and the United States as Satanic forces out to destroy the UEP, their polygamous community receives more than $6 million a year in public funds.

More than $4 million…flows each year into the Colorado City public school district – which, according to the Phoenix New Times “is operated primarily for the financial benefit of the FLDS church and for the personal enrichment of FLDS school district leaders.” Reporter John Dougherty determined that school administrators have “plundered the district’s treasury by running up thousands of dollars in personal expenses on district credit cards, purchasing expensive vehicles for their personal use and engaging in extensive travel. The spending spree culminated in December [2002], when the district purchased a $220,000 Cessna 210 airplane to facilitate trips by district personnel to cities across Arizona…The federal government built a $2.8 million airport that serves almost no one beyond the fundamentalist community.

In 2002, seventy-eight percent of the town’s residents living on the Arizona side received food stamps. Currently the residents of Colorado City receive eight dollars in government services for every dollar they pay in taxes; by comparison, residents in the rest of Mohave County, Arizona, receive just over a dollar in services per tax dollar paid.

“Uncle Rulon justifies all that assistance from the wicked government by explaining that really the money is coming from the Lord,” says DeLoy Bateman. “We’re taught that it’s the Lord’s way of manipulating the system to take care of His chosen people.” Fundamentalists call defrauding the government “bleeding the beast” and regard it as a “virtuous act.”

Interesting...

I notice that the article never said what race these putzes are. You just assumed they were black.

Now, we all know that is probably true. But it seems to me that YOU are racist.

But seriously, I don't care what color these idiots are. There are plenty of white ones too. It needs to stop.

i didn't assume they were black, i know they were black.

heck, my daughter told me about some guy with 30 kids!!

who are these women that have children with these men?

has no one ever heard of marriage??

i'm not just talking about this thread, i mean there are so many threads.

as a black person it makes it hard to come here if there are so many negative threads about black people.

i find myself on the defense even if i agree with you.

i'll try to ignore your racistness.

as a black person it makes it hard to come here if there are so many negative threads about black people.

You'll notice we also tend to be sexist, homophobic, and pretty every other kind of dissagreeable ass hole you can think of. Its kind of how we roll here.

Wanna fock? :banana:

THis must have affected me a little, because last night I was breaking pieces of cauliflower off my genital area all night in my dreams. :cry: