Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Super Bowl XLVI: New England Patriots v. New York Giants

Gronkowski, said he could be anywhere from in perfect health to “2 percent” for the game, adding that it’s still six days away.

meaning it's real bad now but he is hoping for a miracle

He also was non-committal when asked if he could play if he had the injury during the regular season.

“I couldn’t answer that,” he said. “It’s not a regular-season game. It’s the Super Bowl this week and (we’re) just preparing like it’s a big game and it’s the biggest game. It ain’t no regular-season game. So you’ve got to treat it a lot differently.”

meaning There is no way he would play if it were a regular season game but he is going to try like hell because it's the Super Bowl but will only be around 50%

It could mean this. Or it could just be that the Patriots are keeping the Giants in the dark as to Gronk's status. It makes it hard for the opposing defense to prepare when they don't know if or how much Gronk will play.

It could mean this. Or it could just be that the Patriots are keeping the Giants in the dark as to Gronk's status. It makes it hard for the opposing defense to prepare when they don't know if or how much Gronk will play.

[/quote

That would accomplish nothing.

The Giants will prepare as if Gronk is 100% ... if he is, they will be prepared.

If he's not ... they're more than prepared. It's not like the Pats are going to surprise them with a better option.

That would accomplish nothing.

The Giants will prepare as if Gronk is 100% ... if he is, they will be prepared.

If he's not ... they're more than prepared. It's not like the Pats are going to surprise them with a better option.

A better option? Definitely not. But a different look? Yes, that could definitely happen. If Gronk's out or pretty limited, then the two-TE offense probably goes out the window.

If Gronk's out or pretty limited, then the two-TE offense probably goes out the window.

Hello Nate Solder...

He played TE in high school and first year at Colorado. He's been used before in 3 TE sets and can actually catch.

LOL so now because Madden predicted the Ginas to win then that's what's going to happen.

What a focking idiot. I ran a Madden sim and the Pats won, so now what? You really just keep setting yourself up for failure. I'll be glad to see you gone on Monday. Although I'm sure once Sheli does blow it for you guys you'll come up with EVERY excuse as to why they lost.

Go blow a goat you chowda head. If you had any reading comprehension skills at all you would have noticed the disclaimer I added about them getting the last Giants vs. Fecal Matter superbowl wrong. :wall:

And besides, you probably forced through a trade for Elite Manning, Victor Cruz and JPP to replace the scrubs on your lame ass team.

I'll be here Monday either way loser. Make sure you ask your mom for permission to go online so we can make fun of you.

Go blow a goat you chowda head. If you had any reading comprehension skills at all you would have noticed the disclaimer I added about them getting the last Giants vs. Fecal Matter superbowl wrong. :wall:

And besides, you probably forced through a trade for Elite Manning, Victor Cruz and JPP to replace the scrubs on your lame ass team.

I'll be here Monday either way loser. Make sure you ask your mom for permission to go online so we can make fun of you.

How old are you again, 14?? Cause reading your posts sure as hell sounds like it.

Oh and you spelled Sheli wrong. I wouldn't call 9-7 and a bunch of failed seasons "elite". Does 25 interceptions qualify as being "elite" too? 13-3, 14-2, a couple SB rings, unanimous MVP, 4 INT in one season..that's called elite kid.

And seriously just stop with the Madden sim focking bullcrap. It's pointless and has absolutely nothing to do with the factors that come up in a real game.

How old are you again, 14?? Cause reading your posts sure as hell sounds like it.

Oh and you spelled Sheli wrong. I wouldn't call 9-7 and a bunch of failed seasons "elite". Does 25 interceptions qualify as being "elite" too? 13-3, 14-2, a couple SB rings, unanimous MVP, 4 INT in one season..that's called elite kid.

And seriously just stop with the Madden sim focking bullcrap. It's pointless and has absolutely nothing to do with the factors that come up in a real game.

You are an amusing little person.

I will talk about the Madden sim as often as it pleases me. If it bothers you that much just ignore it. Or continue to cry if you choose - you'll get practice for this weekend and I get to laugh at you some more. A win-win situation!

Other than the TE position, the Giants are a better team across the board. While you don't believe it now, it will be painfully obvious to you on Sunday.

You are an amusing little person.

I will talk about the Madden sim as often as it pleases me. If it bothers you that much just ignore it. Or continue to cry if you choose - you'll get practice for this weekend and I get to laugh at you some more. A win-win situation!

Other than the TE position, the Giants are a better team across the board. While you don't believe it now, it will be painfully obvious to you on Sunday.

Ginas a better team across the board?? LOL!! Besides the TEs, The Pats easily have a better OLine, RBs, Special Teams, and a much superior QB. Besides their front 4 the defense is on par with NE...if not worse. I mean there is a reason the Ginas went 9-7..cue the injury excuse tho right?

Ginas a better team across the board?? LOL!! Besides the TEs, The Pats easily have a better OLine, RBs, Special Teams, and a much superior QB. Besides their front 4 the defense is on par with NE...if not worse. I mean there is a reason the Ginas went 9-7..cue the injury excuse tho right?

Now there's an LOL moment for ya. What would the Giants need to do to be on par with Cheatriots defense, start a backup WR at DB? And can't you come up with something new? Ginas is getting old and you are showing your limited intellect. Injury excuse? No need since the back ups have started playing great ball.

Ginas secondary was ranked 29th this year, Pats were 31st. Ginas were 25th in points allowed while the Pats were 11th. Ginas have also given up more pts in the playoffs than the Pats. Do I need to continue?

You know, starting Cruz at DB might be a good idea cause there's no chance in hell the Ginas are shutting down all of Bradys weapons with that weak garbage secondary.

Ginas secondary was ranked 29th this year, Pats were 31st. Ginas were 25th in points allowed while the Pats were 11th. Ginas have also given up more pts in the playoffs than the Pats. Do I need to continue?

You know, starting Cruz at DB might be a good idea cause there's no chance in hell the Ginas are shutting down all of Bradys weapons with that weak garbage secondary.

You Moron!!!!! The Giants played 1 more game.

Giants let up 13 pts per game to teams that averaged 28 per game during the season. -15 (2 of 3 on the Road)

Pats Gave up 15 pts per game to teams that averaged 21.5 per game dring the season -6.5 (all home games by the way)

...Ginas have also given up more pts in the playoffs than the Pats. Do I need to continue?

Yes, please continue with your lunacy. The Giants have played one more game than the Patricias so the odds are really good that they will have given up more total points. In cases such as these for comparisons sake you would be much more accurate by looking at averages.

In 3 playoff games the Giants have given up a total of 39 points (2 of which were given up by the offense) for an average of 13 points per game. (this includes one game at the home field of the best offense in the league against the league MVP)

In 2 playoff games the Gaytriots have given up 30 points. (this includes one game against Tebow...nuff said) Are you able to do the math and figure out that average?

So tell me again, who has given up less points PER GAME in the playoffs? And while you're at it, tell me who you think has performed better so far during this current post season.

You Moron!!!!!

LOL...beat me to it, nice.

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said Thursday that the final decision on whether he plays in Super Bowl XLVI will come as a result of collaboration between him and the team's athletic training staff.

I thought he was expected to play ... now he's not sure? What a PU Z !!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4716803/trainers-gronk-will-collaborate-on-status

Yes, please continue with your lunacy. The Giants have played one more game than the Patricias so the odds are really good that they will have given up more total points. In cases such as these for comparisons sake you would be much more accurate by looking at averages.

In 3 playoff games the Giants have given up a total of 39 points (2 of which were given up by the offense) for an average of 13 points per game. (this includes one game at the home field of the best offense in the league against the league MVP)

In 2 playoff games the Gaytriots have given up 30 points. (this includes one game against Tebow...nuff said) Are you able to do the math and figure out that average?

So tell me again, who has given up less points PER GAME in the playoffs? And while you're at it, tell me who you think has performed better so far during this current post season.

Moron?? LOL think ya got that one wrong kid. Take away the Falcons game and they still gave up 37 pts, which equals 18.5 pts a game buddy. Did you pass basic math in elementary school??

The Ginas haven't played any better than the Pats this post season. OMGZ they beat the Packers!! They must be better!!

Moron?? LOL think ya got that one wrong kid. Take away the Falcons game and they still gave up 37 pts, which equals 18.5 pts a game buddy. Did you pass basic math in elementary school??

The Ginas haven't played any better than the Pats this post season. OMGZ they beat the Packers!! They must be better!!

FAIL!

You can't take away the Falcons game knucklehead because they played it. If you deduct the points that were technically given up by the offense in the Falcons game it would be 37 points over THREE games which works out to a 12.3 point per game average. Even more in the Giants favor. Stop thinking so hard dude, you might hurt yourself.

And yes, you bet beating the Packers makes them better. There is no way Cozy Toes Tom goes into Lambeau and beats the Pack - he may have the Uggs to keep his feet warm but he doesn't have the nads like Elite.

"In 3 playoff games the Giants have given up a total of 39 points (2 of which were given up by the offense) for an average of 13 points per game. (this includes one game at the home field of the best offense in the league against the league MVP)."

13 points a game is simply nasty if you look at whom they play.

In the final 4 games of the regular season, the Falcons were averaging 33.25 points per game. They were red hot.

The Packers were the NUMBER 1 OFFENSE this year.

The Giants D gave up ONLY 2 TD (BS roughing the passer call) in 8 Quarters of play versus these 2 teams. That's just NASTY.

They then travel to SF to play against a team that just dropped 38 points against the Saints. I can't see the Patriots doing much in this game. If they are 'LUCKY' they might get 17 points.

The Pats on the other hand played AT HOME against a horrible Denver team.

They then SHOULD have LOST at home versus Mr. 'I can't squeeze that chit' Evans Baltimore Ravens.

38-17 Giants win.

The Pats on the other hand played AT HOME against a horrible Denver team.

They then SHOULD have LOST at home versus Mr. 'I can't squeeze that chit' Evans Baltimore Ravens.

38-17 Giants win.

Just like the Giants SHOULD have lost vs the 49ers? You can thank Kyle Williams just like us Pats fans can thank Lee Evans.

I really love the fact that all you Ginas fans are just as overconfident as the actual team. Come Sunday night you'll all be in for a brutal wake up call :)

Yes ... Moron!!!!!!

Take away the ATL game and BIG BLUE averages 28.5 pts scored and 18.5 allowed vs. GB and SF (on the Road)

Take away the DEN game and the pats averages 23 pts scored and 20 allowed vs. BAL (@ Home)

By the way ATL was 7th in the NFL in scoring 25.1 pts per game.

Just like the Giants SHOULD have lost vs the 49ers? You can thank Kyle Williams just like us Pats fans can thank Lee Evans.

I really love the fact that all you Ginas fans are just as overconfident as the actual team. Come Sunday night you'll all be in for a brutal wake up call :)

Don't forget you have Cundiff to thank too. And why aren't you arguing the points per game debate anymore? LOL...I think you need a labia reduction...click here: My Vag Is Too Flappy

Don't forget you have Cundiff to thank too. And why aren't you arguing the points per game debate anymore? LOL...I think you need a labia reduction...click here: My Vag Is Too Flappy

It's understandable that the Giants almost lost on the road to a very very good SF team, but for NE to 'almost' lose to a Baltimore Raven team that haven't won a road playoff game in over a decade speaks for itself. They allow Joe Flacco to look like John Elway out there.

It's understandable that the Giants almost lost on the road to a very very good SF team, but for NE to 'almost' lose to a Baltimore Raven team that haven't won a road playoff game in over a decade speaks for itself. They allow Joe Flacco to look like John Elway out there.

Agreed - the Pats had a clear advantage at home (and were the favorite in the game) while the Giants were a road underdog against the toughest defense in the league. Which team looks better for just barely winning?

(that's a rhetorical question DBC...don't even try :nono:)

Understandable? LOL! From the way you idiots are talking about the Ginas they should have blown away SF. Yet they barely won ALL thanks to Mr Williams. The Ravens were easily a better team than SF AND Atlanta.

to a Baltimore Raven team that haven't won a road playoff game in over a decade speaks for itself.

Baltimore won in NE in the 2009 playoffs.

Understandable? LOL! From the way you idiots are talking about the Ginas they should have blown away SF. Yet they barely won ALL thanks to Mr Williams. The Ravens were easily a better team than SF AND Atlanta.

But they scored less points than SF and let up more points than SF and had a worse record Than SF and lost to a worse team in the playoffs than SF.

If you spent more time paying attention in class and less time on FFToday you'd have a better understanding of numbers.

But they scored less points than SF and let up more points than SF and had a worse record Than SF and lost to a worse team in the playoffs than SF.

If you spent more time paying attention in class and less time on FFToday you'd have a better understanding of numbers.

But you forgot the most important fact of all..

The Ravens beat SF, and had a much more potent offense, one that didn't depend on their kicker to hit 5 FGs every game. And just in case you haven't noticed the Pats are in the SB, so how did the Ravens lose to the worse team??

Oh no you didn't. NOT ON THE ROAD THEY AREN'T.

Oh no you didn't. NOT ON THE ROAD THEY AREN'T.

There ya go with the caps again buddy...

And yes, the Ravens were a better team than both of those two. You'd be an idiot to not realize that...but your a Ginas fan so it doesn't surprise me!

But you forgot the most important fact of all..

The Ravens beat SF, and had a much more potent offense, one that didn't depend on their kicker to hit 5 FGs every game. And just in case you haven't noticed the Pats are in the SB, so how did the Ravens lose to the worse team??

Ahhh!!!! Your right!!!! That is the most important fact ... you got me!

Hey wait a minute ... Nahhhhhhhh to easy.

Easy as in the 49ers schedule and division??

Easy as in picking apart your weak arguments.

49ers > Buttriots

In fact, one could go just go ahead and say NFC > AFC as far as playoff teams are concerned. The 49ers, Packers and Saints all would have put a beat down on the Idiotriots just like Big Blue will do on Sunday.

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said Thursday that the final decision on whether he plays in Super Bowl XLVI will come as a result of collaboration between him and the team's athletic training staff.

I thought he was expected to play ... now he's not sure? What a PU Z !!!

They are trying to keep the Giants guessing. You're not very smart, are you? :(

Easy as in picking apart your weak arguments.

49ers > Buttriots

In fact, one could go just go ahead and say NFC > AFC as far as playoff teams are concerned. The 49ers, Packers and Saints all would have put a beat down on the Idiotriots just like Big Blue will do on Sunday.

LOL!

Yes their defense is far better than the Pats, but that offense...? Get a clue kid before you make these ridiculous statements.

They are trying to keep the Giants guessing. You're not very smart, are you? :(

Ohhh !!!!! I get it now ... He's really not injured. This is just a Brilliant strategy!

So something like this ..

Put your star player in walking boot (just for effect)

Keep him from practicing for the (unimportant) 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl (also for effect)

The dumbass Giants thinking that Gronk is "injured" do not prepare for him.

Bang ... Gronk Jumps out of a big Super Bowl Cake during the pregame festivities and sprints onto the field

And the rest, as they say, is History.