Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

More MAGA!

you live in an alternate from reality universe

Not at all...he makes Trump look silly...like he just did again. No amount of Kudlow being a fool will change that.

lol at sho defended the idiot who wants speech laws and believes in two-spirit people

I did what?

Trudeau is your boy

better catch up on his nonsense since you support him so much

My boy? I defend him and support him so much?

Because I stated he makes Trump look silly?

Thats a strange leap in logic.

the policies he likes are right up your alley

rape and hate america...check

hate free speech...check

hate guns...check

hate Trump...check

your boy

the policies he likes are right up your alley

rape and hate america...check

hate free speech...check

hate guns...check

hate Trump...check

your boy

False

False

False

And thats not really policy...just smart.

Try harder...be better...get em next time sport.

The left/MSM havent made a hero out of Stormy.

And they vilify Ivanka for her actions. His oostvwas flat out trolling BS and you know it.

:lol:

Villify Ivanka for her actions?

Being thin and healthy?

Being attractive?

Dressing nice?

If we have learned nothing else these past 2 years it is that the Dems truly hate women and minorities.

As soon as a woman or minority steps off the reservation (group think) they are attacked.

Sad!

I am on mobile so don't have the links but Trump just dragged his nuts all over Justin and Angela on Twitter.

How can any rational person argue against fair trade? Or countries paying their fair share for protection?

:lol:

Villify Ivanka for her actions?

Being thin and healthy?

Being attractive?

Dressing nice?

If we have learned nothing else these past 2 years it is that the Dems truly hate women and minorities.

As soon as a woman or minority steps off the reservation (group think) they are attacked.

Sad!

Sad is this pitiful attempt here. But typical of you.

I am on mobile so don't have the links but Trump just dragged his nuts all over Justin and Angela on Twitter.

How can any rational person argue against fair trade? Or countries paying their fair share for protection?

On twitter :lol:

Ok Donnie keyboard muscles...

You stand with anyone who opposes our President therefore they're your kin.

Food stamp recipients below 20 million for the first time since 2010.

Food stamp recipients below 20 million for the first time since 2010.

How many of those are illegals too afraid to attempt it now? Hopefully they'll stay away in November too.

USA , and mexico and canada a little bit, awarded 2026 World Cup! Final to be played in Giants Stadium! Why not Foxboro? MAGA!

USA , and mexico and canada a little bit, awarded 2026 World Cup! Final to be played in Giants Stadium! Why not Foxboro? MAGA!

Hopefully we get an auto-bid. How ugly would it be to miss a tourney you are hosting.

Hopefully we get an auto-bid. How ugly would it be to miss a tourney you are hosting.

They have expanded the field by like 12 teams. You'll probably never see the US or any other big country not qualify again. Money 💰

Toward the final months of his presidency Barack Obama infamously said the following regarding jobs that had left America including millions during his eights years as President:

...those jobs of the past are just not going to come back.

And when commenting on then-candidate Donald Trumps promise to bring jobs back, Mr. Obama said this:

Well, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have?

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/obama-jobs-arent-coming-back-trump-hold-beer/#HPGxPEQXBPaTPxpD.99

Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office.

304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008.

337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.

Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.

Read more at:

//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64459646.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

• Like 1

It's a blowout. That's why these phony bastards leech on to the suffering of children.

Trump lowered the unemployment rate by .4% in a year and a half. Terrific. :lol:

Trump lowered the unemployment rate by .4% in a year and a half. Terrific. :lol:

0.4% of 325m is around 13m people.

Roughly the same population as the shitty state of Pennsylvania.

jeezus dude make your picks

also your math is really really really bad

0.4% of 325 million is 1.3 million

so more like Rhode Island

This is so over simplistic as to be laughable. Anyone who simply takes the MSM reported unemployment rate (U-3) as the indicator of the health of the job market is an idiot. You also have to consider things like the labor force participation rate as well as the "real" unemployment rate, not as widely reported, the U-6 unemployment rate. These other factors also show strong improvement under Trump. Trump is lowering the unemployment rate while, at the same time, increasing the labor force participation rate and raising wages. All Obummer did was drive people out of the labor force and "create" more service oriented jobs.

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-job-market-getting-non-workers-w/

• Like 1

Somebody failed at maths.

This is so over simplistic as to be laughable. Anyone who simply takes the MSM reported unemployment rate (U-3) as the indicator of the health of the job market is an idiot. You also have to consider things like the labor force participation rate as well as the "real" unemployment rate, not as widely reported, the U-6 unemployment rate. These other factors also show strong improvement under Trump. Trump is lowering the unemployment rate while, at the same time, increasing the labor force participation rate and raising wages. All Obummer did was drive people out of the labor force and "create" more service oriented jobs.

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-job-market-getting-non-workers-w/

He raised labor participation by .2% too? Gtfo. :lol:

That was great. :lol:

It was. And if everyone who voted for Gary Johnson in Pennsylvania voted for Hillary she would have won that state. Thanks Johnson voters!

Rare footage from election 2016 (warning: may trigger those suffering from TDS)

So awesome. It never gets old.

anna kasparin is a f##cking c##t, though. Not even sure I would bang her given the opportunity.

anna kasparin is a f##cking c##t, though. Not even sure I would bang her given the opportunity.

Hate fock? I wood

Majority of Americans approve of Trump's handling of the economy for the first time: CNBC survey

Trump’s economic approval rating surged 6 points to 51 percent, according to the latest CNBC All-America Economic Survey.

Fifty-four percent say the economy is good or excellent, the highest recorded by CNBC in the 10 years of the survey.

The recent headlines on immigration have not hurt his ratings, according to the survey.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/majority-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-handling-of-the-economy.html

I didn't know her name but no. She's not even cute. Gross