SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Former top FBI lawyer James Baker gave "explosive" closed-door testimony on Wednesday detailing for congressional investigators how the Russia probe was handled in an "abnormal fashion" reflecting "political bias," according to two Republican lawmakers present for the deposition.

"Some of the things that were shared were explosive in nature," Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News. "This witness confirmed that things were done in an abnormal fashion. That's extremely troubling."

Meadows claimed the "abnormal" handling of the probe into alleged coordination between Russian officials and the Trump presidential campaign was "a reflection of inherent bias that seems to be evident in certain circles." The FBI agent who opened the Russia case, Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page and others sent politically charged texts, and have since left the bureau.

Ruh roh.

Red October is underway.

yep sessions testifying tomorrow and was instructed to bring McCabe memos and other fun stuff.

:ninja:

• Like 1

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before?__twitter_impression=true

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trumps campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committees private law firm.

Thats the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clintons campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

Dirty focking rats.

Hopefully after the Kavanaugh Fake Rape shitshow more people are awakened to the FBI/Dem corruption surrounding the 2016 election.

Bombshell. Kavanaugh is about to be the least of their worries. They tried to hijack an election. Get your popcorn.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/04/dnc-lawyer-michael-sussman-was-providing-fbi-information-for-trump-investigation-and-fisa-warrant/

DNC lawyer Sussman was funneling anti-Trump info to FBI before the FISA warrant was sought. Ties in DNC, Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike to the Operation Trump.

Yes....those of us that called b.s. on the U.S. Intell Comm. going after Trump pre and post election were batsh!t crazy.

Looking at you Kanil.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/04/dnc-lawyer-michael-sussman-was-providing-fbi-information-for-trump-investigation-and-fisa-warrant/

DNC lawyer Sussman was funneling anti-Trump info to FBI before the FISA warrant was sought. Ties in DNC, Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike to the Operation Trump.

Yes....those of us that called b.s. on the U.S. Intell Comm. going after Trump pre and post election were batsh!t crazy.

Looking at you Kanil.

I think it was this thread where I said things like this don't get caught if we don't have the investigation. Investigate everything, find the crooks, and punish them. I've said it over and over again and I imagine I'll have to say it many more times.

I think it was this thread where I said things like this don't get caught if we don't have the investigation. Investigate everything, find the crooks, and punish them. I've said it over and over again and I imagine I'll have to say it many more times.

That's the point. With all that we now know, you SHOULD realize there wasn't anything to investigate with Trump/Russia. That you still think it should be investigated speaks volumes.

That's the point. With all that we now know, you SHOULD realize there wasn't anything to investigate with Trump/Russia. That you still think it should be investigated speaks volumes.

So you would prefer that none of this came out and the bad actors were still there? Is that what you're saying?

So you would prefer that none of this came out and the bad actors were still there? Is that what you're saying?

It would have come out sooner without having to deal with Mueller's Special Counsel investigation although that will result in more people (Rosenstein, etc) getting whacked.. There's a reason most of those fockers resigned because they knew their crimes would be realized.

I don't think it would have come out. Investigate them all, punish the crooks, exonerate the innocent.

As a taxpayer I would like to know what was known and when. If there is something there that is tangible proof of illegal behavior I want all involved held fully accountable.

If we could realistically determine that on say.....September 15th there was enough information to suggest that continuing the investigation was not going to yield further results, then i take issue with the investigation continuing, regardless of politically-oriented pressures.

In short, i guess, dont waste the focking tax money unless you have a clear path to something.

This horsesh!t that launched the Russia investigation was a global criminal enterprise that tried to meddle in our election. They have all the evidence so just round them up and start stretching their focking necks.

• Like 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DovzXdlXoAUofVq.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DovzZiVWwAU6Og8.jpg

Throughout the whole sh!tstorm the Democrats have engineered the last couple years, the law firm Perkins Coie is at the eye of it. I pray the Feds seize their records and begin tracing out all the illegal activities. Make certain this sh!t never happens again.

So it looks like James Baker ratted out Rosenstein last week.

This house of corrupt cards is slowly crumbling.

Notice how OMG Russia collusion has virtually disappeared from the headlines.

Trump probably is getting RR to flip. He's a worm, so I'm sure he will.

Trump probably is getting RR to flip. He's a worm, so I'm sure he will.

I dont think he has a choice.

Trump has everything, he's had it for a while.

I dont think he has a choice.

Trump has everything, he's had it for a while.

That is without a doubt the most logical conclusion.

That is without a doubt the most logical conclusion.

Yep has it lined up perfectly...constantly bashing sessions, has the hacks loving sessions ..so when sessions drops the hammer, the hacks cant dare cry political

Rosenstein refuses to testify.

Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) refuses to testify.

Steele (dossier) refuses to testify.

Gee, I wonder what they are hiding.

Rosenstein refuses to testify.

Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) refuses to testify.

Steele (dossier) refuses to testify.

Gee, I wonder what they are hiding.

Trumps own lawyers won't let him testify. Because they know he's an inveterate liar. Gee, I wonder what he's hiding?

Trumps own lawyers won't let him testify. Because they know he's an inveterate liar. Gee, I wonder what he's hiding?

But if he BELEIVES what he is saying that is all that matters, I bet that Ford chick would agree....

What happened to Sho? What happened to Saints? Lol

What happened to Sho? What happened to Saints? Lol

Headed back to the safe space. A couple of beta cucks.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bruce-ohr-names-andrew-mccabe-fbi-officials-tied-to-peter-strzok-among-his-trump-dossier-contacts-reports?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Bruce Ohr met with several DOJ/FBI officials who knew of his and Nellie's contact with Fusion GPS and the related financial gain. One of them was Mueller's right hand man on Special Counsel, Andy Weissman. Another name to surface is the 2nd agent that interviewed Flynn, Joe Pientka (along with Strzok).

Was there ANYONE in the DOJ that wasn't in on the biggest crime in American History?

April 12th, 2016 Admiral Rogers starts probe into NSA database abuses (later to be found out Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike were two of the contractors performing these)

April 13th, 2016 A meeting is held in the White House with the following in attendance:

Robert Mueller (1+ year later tapped to head Special Counsel)
Aaron Zebley - Justin Cooper's (Hillary's IT guy) attorney (1+ year later tapped to be a part of Special Counsel's team)
Stefanie Osburn - Obama's Exec Dir Intelligence Advisory Board

I hadn't heard Mueller's name prior to 2017 involved. What was the nature of this meeting?

• Like 1

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/papadop-spy.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/28/spidey-senses/

So was Former HSPCI (and former FBI agent) Mike Rogers the spy within the Trump Campaign? Not National hero NSA Director Mike Rogers but the swamp creature brought into the campaign for some reason.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/papadop-spy.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/28/spidey-senses/

So was Former HSPCI (and former FBI agent) Mike Rogers the spy within the Trump Campaign? Not National hero NSA Director Mike Rogers but the swamp creature brought into the campaign for some reason.

stop it, this massive scandal was neccessary!

There were memes on Facebook!!!! :mad:

Who posted in: Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Member name Posts

Sho Nuff 305

Filthy Fernadez 263

drobeski 154

Hardcore troubadour 114

SenatorRock 111

Mr. Hand 97

Lol

Member name Posts

Sho Nuff 305

Filthy Fernadez 263

drobeski 154

Hardcore troubadour 114

SenatorRock 111

Mr. Hand 97

Lol

yeah but who won the world series ?

The city of champions did, that's who!

Member name Posts

Sho Nuff 305

Filthy Fernadez 263

drobeski 154

Hardcore troubadour 114

SenatorRock 111

Mr. Hand 97

Lol

Whoa...............you didn't edit out Sho this time.

Hey, if you want to give up your dream job of mopping the floor in that strip joint bathroom, CNN could use a guy with Journalistic integrity like that. :thumbsup:

Member name Posts

Sho Nuff 305

Filthy Fernadez 263

drobeski 154

Hardcore troubadour 114

SenatorRock 111

Mr. Hand 97

Lol

1. Keeping all FBI/DOJ news in one thread rather than a new thread for every update is good for the forum.

2. The fact that sho was the only lefty to post regularly in here is a reflection of the lack of concern or awareness to what is going on.

• Like 1