Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

13 Dead in Barcelona, Spain Terror attack......

Not likely. I'll guess a Hindu.

At least no bulls had to die at the end.

Hurry up Trump. You better disavow whoever is responsible before you get all the facts. That's how your predecessor did it and he was adored.

• Like 1

Hurry up Trump. You better disavow whoever is responsible before you get all the facts. That's how your predecessor did it and he was adored.

U.S. President Donald Trump has described an arson attack in the Philippines’ capital, Manila, as a “terrorist attack” even though Philippine authorities have said nothing to this effect.

Thirty-six people died of smoke inhalation and suffocation, and 50 were injured in one of the worst single attacks in the Philippines’ recent history.

Philippine officials have said the reason for the attack is still unknown, but it was most likely to be a botched robbery.

Fish in a Barrell around here! :doublethumbsup:

Maybe it was the Moops.

That was a misprint on the side of the van. It's Moors not moops. There are no such thing as Moops. Ps the only Patriots I own this year is the defense.

So much of the libtards philosophy in this country is identical to Europes. Yeah, let's take a look at the last 150 years or so of the two places. Not even close. Yet liberals think we ought to follow them. It's like looking at a 400 pound guy and saying "I'll have what he's having".

• Like 1

Do I know you if you're going to post this stupid s*** at least get your facts right and update the thread title as you learn more assuming you're capable of learning more please?

Why? Newbie started the post about Charlottesville that says there were 6k nazis there and he hasn't bothered to correct it and you haven't said he should. Typical liberal hypocrisy

• Like 1

Do I know you if you're going to post this stupid s*** at least get your facts right and update the thread title as you learn more assuming you're capable of learning more please?

What part of the title is inaccurate?

I doubt it is a Basque. Although they did fall back on old times and blame them even though they have not committed a terrorist act in 8 years. In the terror world 8 years is retired.

That was a misprint on the side of the van. It's Moors not moops. There are no such thing as Moops. Ps the only Patriots I own this year is the defense.

The card says, "Moops"

The card says, "Moops"

One of my favorite usernames.

Why? Newbie started the post about Charlottesville that says there were 6k nazis there and he hasn't bothered to correct it and you haven't said he should. Typical liberal hypocrisy

Obsessed. You've mentioned me about a dozen times since your suspension ended. Did you wake up crying out my name when you couldn't post about me? That had to be rough. :(

Did wiff/Giants Fan delete his post trying to call me out? :lol:

I was driving idiot but I'm going to keep thread as is.

Go fock yourself Nancy.

Looks like he did. Fortunately, a couple of us quoted it so he can't deny it. What a poosey. You made a mistake Wiff. Own up to it. Peenie'ing is the poosey move. :lol:

Surprise surprise. An open border refugee supporter mayor of barcelona.

That scenario keeps working out really well.

Did CNN call it a Charlottesville copycat ?

Holy fock! :lol:

They are better than mad tv. It's the retarded super hero episode all day every day :lol:

Did CNN call it a Charlottesville copycat ?

Holy fock! :lol:

They are better than mad tv. It's the retarded super hero episode all day every day :lol:

Yup. Wolf Blitzer. Shonuffs kin.

The only question is has Trump disavowed? And if he did way did it take him so long?

Nothing else matters also Nazi Nazi Nazi. White supremacists, kkk all whites are evil. Antifa and blm are saints.

The only question is has Trump disavowed? And if he did way did it take him so long?

Nothing else matters also Nazi Nazi Nazi. White supremacists, kkk all whites are evil. Antifa and blm are saints.

Crickets in here from the snowflakes. They have no shame at all.

Thank goodness we have a real President to deal with real issues. :thumbsup:

There are very few details available at the moment, including suspect, motive, and number of casualties, but there has reportedly been a mass stabbing attack in the Finnish city of Turku. Turku is located in western Finland. The incident is being treated as a potential terrorist attack.

There are very few details available at the moment, including suspect, motive, and number of casualties, but there has reportedly been a mass stabbing attack in the Finnish city of Turku. Turku is located in western Finland. The incident is being treated as a potential terrorist attack.

Did Trump disavow that too? Why are the Finnish so racist?

like the driver of the Charlottesville car?

Scoreboard?

Scoreboard?

americans killed by other americans vs americans killed by muslims? You tell me. ;)

Muslim ?

Unpossible.

Shame on you for guessing it out loud. :nono:

Any other guess is acceptable though.

americans killed by other americans vs americans killed by muslims? You tell me. ;)

We have a thread about Chicago already. But I suppose you can discuss it here.

We have a thread about Chicago already. But I suppose you can discuss it here.

fine example. There are hundreds of others. Weekly. Ban Americans

With ISIS and with the Europeans both, you have some very bad people in those groups. You also have some very fine people on both sides.

There is blame on both sides.