Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bodie Miller - 19 month old daughter - sleeps with the fishes, literally. Pool accident

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/olympic-skier-bode-miller-apos-003840453.html

Olympic skier Bode Miller and his wife, professional beach volleyball player Morgan Beck, are mourning the death of their 19-month-old daughter, Emeline, after a tragic swimming pool accident over the weekend.

The Orange County Coroner's confirmed the news to ET on Monday, while a spokesperson for Orange County Fire Authority tells ET, "Orange County Fire Authority responded to a 911 call for a drowning on Sunday, June 10. Paramedics initiated advanced life support care on the patient on the scene, transported the patient to the emergency room and subsequently the patient was pronounced deceased."

Miller and Beck both took to Instagram on Monday, sharing a series of pictures of their daughter, along with a heartbroken message. "We are beyond devastated," they wrote. "Our baby girl, Emmy, passed away yesterday. Never in a million years did we think we would experience a pain like this. Her love, her light, her spirit will never be forgotten. Our little girl loved life and lived it to it’s fullest everyday. Our family respectfully requests privacy during this painful time."

:cry:

if this happens to me, if my son dies, you will find me at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

Seriously? Your daughter dies tragically one day and the next day you're on social media posting pictures? God dammit.

F*cking world.

• Like 1

Our family respectfully request privacy. So that's why we've taken to social media to tell the whole f*king world what happened.

#sadface

Hit like if agreed.

And check-out our latest grieving videos on our YouTube channel!

Seriously? Your daughter dies tragically one day and the next day you're on ###### social media posting pictures? God dammit.

F*cking world.

What's wrong with that? I mean sure, he's quasi-famous, but they are remembering her and sharing her memory.

Before I commit suicide, I would share pictures of my baby and I.

Focking crying thinking of it :(

I heard this on the radio this morning. The handling is odd but then again, the lives of famous people are already broadcast so you might as well share away.

Why are there fishes in her pool?

Was one of those fancy pond pools

Ugh...still not as bad as Todd heap but still brutal

He ran over his kid in the driveway?

Yeah...awful.

I bet I made the thread too. posty jr

Built in with a deck around it?

My parents have a huge ass pool.......... When my sis had my niece, one of the 1st things she did was buy one of those custom nets to go around it. Cost her $2k, but it's a small price to pay opposed to this.

Built in with a deck around it?

:D

My parents have a huge ass pool.......... When my sis had my niece, one of the 1st things she did was buy one of those custom nets to go around it. Cost her $2k, but it's a small price to pay opposed to this.

Pool party at Cruzer's parents!!

It will be nice being the tallest person at a party

Pool party at Cruzer's parents!!

It will be nice being the tallest person at a party

Lol, you will be Pat. :D

Yeah, no . To me, this is no different than leaving your kid in a hot car. Okay, maybe it's worse.

The minute I find out we're having a kid, we're either moving or I'm draining that dude and building over the top of it until the kid is old enough to learn to swim and get herself out of the pool if something were to happen.

Even then, I've got that lockdown like Norad at Defcon 1. Net, gates,motion sensor, cameras - and, oh yeah, I'm watching my kid. Extra vigilant because I've decided to have a swimming pool in the backyard. I mean, why should having a kid impact my me time?

A year-and-a-half old. Yeah, you think they're going to wander much? How the does this happen? Oh yeah, they're probably inside taking pictures of each other for insta snatch.

I almost created this same thread and would have basically said the same thing, except for the sleeping with the fishes part. I still have another child that needs me

I almost created this same thread and would have basically said the same thing, except for the sleeping with the fishes part. I still have another child that needs me

:thumbsup:

We have a pool and a pond, and child safety latches on the gates.

The child safety latches would be good for you and the Millers.

We have a pool and a pond, and child safety latches on the gates.

The child safety latches would be good for you and the Millers.

little late for them :(

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/olympic-skier-bode-miller-apos-003840453.html

if this happens to me, if my son dies, you will find me at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

I took part in a recent survey about fear. My number one fear in life is a serious accident or illness befalling my wife or children.

My youngest is pretty fearless, almost to the point of being reckless.

When we visited the Grand Canyon, his first instinct was to get as close to the rim as possible and dance around. Im pretty sure I had a cardiac event that day.

• Like 2

I took part in a recent survey about fear. My number one fear in life is a serious accident or illness befalling my wife or children.

When we visited the Grand Canyon, his first instinct was to get as close to the rim as possible and dance around. Im pretty sure I had a cardiac event that day.

jesus. That is scary.

I don't let my kid leave my side. He's an only child, he doesn't really like to wander and always wants me to stay with him anyway. I know it only takes one second for tragedy to strike

I bet I made the thread too. posty jr

Ha yeah it actually was a pretty funny thread. People asking if he drove a Ram truck? Probably not our finest hour

Ha yeah it actually was a pretty funny thread. People asking if he drove a Ram truck? Probably not our finest hour

My nephew is 18 and got a DUI weekend before last

Went to a graduation party this Saturday. He showed up with his mother and younger brother.

In front of everyone, as they walked in i asked "did jeremy drive?"

Yeah...my kids have backed off some of that stuff as they have gotten older. But certainly had no fear for a while.

Our little girl loved life and lived it to it’s fullest everyday.

What is living a full life to a toddler? Watching Disney and eating cheese doodles?

What is living a full life to a toddler? Watching Disney and eating cheese doodles?

Certainly not swimming

• Like 1