Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Mixon to get scoped?

Just got an alert on sleeperbot that the Bengals fear Joe Mixon will need a scope on his knee for damage sustained last night. 2nd opinion coming.

fock :wall:

Well crap, there goes my RB2 if that's the case. Let's hope he just tweaked it.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Joe Mixon (knee surgery) is expected to miss two weeks.

Mixon will have a cleanup procedure Saturday. Returning in two weeks may be a best case scenario, but this confirms Mixon isn't an IR candidate.

silver linings

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Joe Mixon (knee surgery) is expected to miss two weeks.

Mixon will have a cleanup procedure Saturday. Returning in two weeks may be a best case scenario, but this confirms Mixon isn't an IR candidate.
silver linings

yeah two weeks isnt bad if it holds true....

Get Gio now.

If he’s available.

Goddamit!

So much for my Rb2.

Gio is a FA in my league but I already have Gurley, Ajayi and ADP rostered and not dropping any of them for Bernard.

Gio is on waivers and I have top priority. But I’m stacked already and he wouldn’t even start for me. Waste a waiver on a bench guy I won’t start? Will see on Sunday, I could suffer injuries so I’ll have him as insurance.

Fournette

Freeman

Mixon

Goodwin

Wentz

D Walker

D Jones

K Neal

Man! I am LOVING this season!

#Notsomuch

What other Rbs do you currently have?

Just don’t see the need for two tes.

What other Rbs do you currently have?

Just dont see the need for two tes.

Barber Gordon mccaffrey and Dion lewis. We play two flexes. Ppr. Also have corey Davis dont love starting both him and Lewis.

Graham scares me, and Doyle is the safety net.

Was thinking about handcuffing Mixon, and I thought for too long. Gio will be long gone on the waivers for me. Have Mixon as a RB1 and RB2 in 2 league. Roughhhh. Hopefully it is a quick recovery and doesnt cause long term problems.

Barber Gordon mccaffrey and Dion lewis. We play two flexes. Ppr. Also have corey Davis dont love starting both him and Lewis.

Graham scares me, and Doyle is the safety net.

Yeah I like your Rbs.

After Davis who else do you own at WRs?

Sorry not judging your team just trying to help some.

Go RB heavy.

No, more like go balanced but hope your RBs dont get hurt. The dominant teams will be the ones who are balanced, avoided injury and found a waiver gem.

No, more like go balanced but hope your RBs dont get hurt. The dominant teams will be the ones who are balanced, avoided injury and found a waiver gem.

After the first 12 to 18 or so WRs (all of which are already owned and played weekly by other teams), the rest are a dime a dozen, and easy to get for cheap. If you get into RB trouble, your year is in serious trouble. Many teams by week 5 on, are looking hard and willing to pay up for one. I already have had 2 teams in my league asking for trades of a couple of my RBs because of injuries. If you get to week 10 in good shape with your RBs and a starter or 2 extra on the bench, then you hold a lot of cards that other teams want.

The two week timetable and the fact that they just played on Thursday night helps his outlook although I feel they are being a bit generous with the two week timetable. I have no clue why they would allow him back into that game.

anyone know anything about Mark Walton?

I won't claim to be an expert, but I drafted him late in a rookie draft as a mixon owner, anyways I read somewhere he had a bad preseason 20 something yards on 20 something carries, granted probably backups or cuts blocking but still.

Ah found it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bengals-mark-walton-pro-debut-imminent/amp/

apparently it was very small particle they were removing and he had 10 days since it was a thursday game/friday surgery. they said it was successful and it would be 2-4 weeks but could amount to only 1 game. :dunno:

apparently it was very small particle they were removing and he had 10 days since it was a thursday game/friday surgery. they said it was successful and it would be 2-4 weeks but could amount to only 1 game. :dunno:

When, concerning sports injuries, have you ever heard a doctor come out and say the surgery wasn't successful?

When, concerning sports injuries, have you ever heard a doctor come out and say the surgery wasn't successful?

No, they would say the surgery was unsuccessful.

• Like 1