Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Romney bandwagon

Free membership to a religious cult with every ticket. Proof of magic underwear receipt required.

I will be voting for romney in the fall.

I hope he does not choose a social conservative as his running mate, i would rather see someone like rand paul.

Anyone? Hello? C'mon guys, it's Mitt Romney! How could you NOT be excited about him??!

I'm not 'excited' about him, but I'm not embarrassed about him the way that I am with our current POTUS.

hth

I'm not 'excited' about him, but I'm not embarrassed about him the way that I am with our current POTUS.

hth

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: At this point, I would even vote for Ron Paul if he was the GOP nominee. Absolutely anybody other than the current disaster we have in there now.

Ryan I think will be his running mate

Now that would get me excited. :Mr-T:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: At this point, I would even vote for Ron Paul if he was the GOP nominee. Absolutely anybody other than the current disaster we have in there now.

Let's not get all crazy and sh1t here :unsure:

hth

What an endorsement!!

I'm not a fat cat Washington lobbyist so Mr. Etch-a-Sketch doesn't interest me.

Voting for Obama.

Now that would get me excited. :Mr-T:

either Ryan or Rubio I can't see anyone else -- maybe Martinez of NM if he is desperate for the Hispanic vote

thing is both Ryan and Rubio are the 2 front runners for a a 2016 run if Obama wins

If Romney gets Ryan - a person that can actually think and IMO would be a 100X better prez than either Romney or Obama - he has a chance.

Voting for Obama.

Obama is a worse president than W -- that is really really hard to be. He has spent more than any prez in history and he has only been prez for 3 1/3 years -- we owe everyone -- that 13K dow you see -- which Obama will tout looks great until you realize he mortgaged our kids future to get that

Voting for Obama.

Ironic

I will be voting for romney in the fall.

I hope he does not choose a social conservative as his running mate, i would rather see someone like rand paul.

This :thumbsup:

hth

This :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

At this point, I would even vote for Ron Paul if he was the GOP nominee. Absolutely anybody other than the current disaster we have in there now.

and this :doublethumbsup:

Voting for Obama.

Is he running for election in China too? :rolleyes:

Step right up folks, still plenty of room on the ol' Romney Bandwagon.

Like a lot of room.

In fact, would you mind standing and moving about so it looks a little more full? TIA. :thumbsup:

It'll be interesting how he plays his cards now. He's alienated all the moderates with his hard right rhetoric. Despite all the rhetoric, he has a moderate record which makes the hard right suspicious of him. One of the few things that pretty much everybody of all political beliefs agree on is that he'll say or do anything to get elected.

Now that he's won the primary, he's going to have to appeal to a general election audience with different beliefs than the ones that he's been courting for the last six years. Now is the moment of decision. Does he flip/flop again back to the middle? Does he stay far right?

I dunno what he's going to do. He's put himself into a box of his own creation. I'm sure he's getting a lot of advice about where to go from here. Whatever he does though, it won't make me respect him enough get my vote. If he stays far right, no way. If he comes back to the middle, he'll look even more like a lying, sorry-sack, kiss ass, piece of sh*t than he does right now and so he won't get my vote for his efforts that way either.

He might even make for a decent president, but you know what? Fock him. Obama's not so bad that I'm going to roll the dice on this sorry sack of sh*t.

It'll be interesting how he plays his cards now. He's alienated all the moderates with his hard right rhetoric. Despite all the rhetoric, he has a moderate record which makes the hard right suspicious of him. One of the few things that pretty much everybody of all political beliefs agree on is that he'll say or do anything to get elected.

Now that he's won the primary, he's going to have to appeal to a general election audience with different beliefs than the ones that he's been courting for the last six years. Now is the moment of decision. Does he flip/flop again back to the middle? Does he stay far right?

I dunno what he's going to do. He's put himself into a box of his own creation. I'm sure he's getting a lot of advice about where to go from here. Whatever he does though, it won't make me respect him enough get my vote. If he stays far right, no way. If he comes back to the middle, he'll look even more like a lying, sorry-sack, kiss ass, piece of sh*t than he does right now and so he won't get my vote for his efforts that way either.

He might even make for a decent president, but you know what? Fock him. Obama's not so bad that I'm going to roll the dice on this sorry sack of sh*t.

He's pretty much already said that he's going to come back to the middle (wasn't that the point of the Etch-a-Sketch comment?). Normally that would be nothing unusual--candidates always run further towards the base in the primary and then switch to the middle for the general election. The problem with Romney is that he has already been pretty conclusively branded as a man with no core beliefs/principles. It's going to be difficult for him to fight against that image. It's kind of like the whole "John Kerry is a flip-flopper" thing only much worse IMO.

Ryan would be a good choice, but with him actually doing his job and submitting a budget he has a bullseye on him as wanting to poison the air and water, and let old folks, kids, and puppies die.

Rubio would be a great pick IMO. It would help him lock up Florida.

Ryan would be a good choice, but with him actually doing his job and submitting a budget he has a bullseye on him as wanting to poison the air and water, and let old folks, kids, and puppies die.

Rubio would be a great pick IMO. It would help him lock up Florida.

Both those guys might want to wait til 2016 though so they're not tainted with the stink of Romney's loserdom. :thumbsup:

it seems too obvious that Romney will have to pick a running mate that appeals to the base - and that will likely mean a social conservative.

and that will be a redo of the same fatal mistake McCain just made. It will make Romney appear even more soulless and empty.

I don't dislike Romney -- I don't really know where he's from or what he stands for - but I do know that he's a brilliant with business and economy and if he he didn't feel/seem so empty, he could easliy carry an election where the main issues plays to his greatest strength.

As much as you hated Bush, I'm suprised you don't have the same feelings towars Obama. They are one in the same.

"John Kerry is a flip-flopper" thing only much worse IMO.

John Kerry was an awful candidate for president. Maybe the worst in a generation.

Do you find it interesting that the media is going after Romney for being wealthy but gave Kerry a pass on his money? It was actually his wifes money that she inherited but that was ignored also. And they have a lot more than the Romneys.

And it looks like they don't like Ann Romney either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrE7DG1OWc

I hope they keep attacking Mrs. Romney.

John Kerry was an awful candidate for president. Maybe the worst in a generation.

Do you find it interesting that the media is going after Romney for being wealthy but gave Kerry a pass on his money? It was actually his wifes money that she inherited but that was ignored also. And they have a lot more than the Romneys.

And it looks like they don't like Ann Romney either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrE7DG1OWc

I hope they keep attacking Mrs. Romney.

I seem to remember that the Heinz fortune was brought up repeatedly in the 2004 election and John Kerry was generally portrayed as an out of touch rich northeastern elitist, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Might be selective memory on your part.

I do agree that the Democrats are stupid to go after Ann Romney though. Somebody is gonna get fired over that idiotic misstep.

I seem to remember that the Heinz fortune was brought up repeatedly in the 2004 election and John Kerry was generally portrayed as an out of touch rich northeastern elitist, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Might be selective memory on your part.

I do agree that the Democrats are stupid to go after Ann Romney though. Somebody is gonna get fired over that idiotic misstep.

It may have been brought up but it wasn't seen as a negative in the press the way you see them handle the issue for Romney today. Being rich in this country is becoming a negative unless you are an athelete, actor, or musician.

Do you find it interesting that the media is going after Romney for being wealthy but gave Kerry a pass on his money?

The chickenhawks in the Bush admin were too busy going after his war record.

I believe what Ronmney brings forward in his agenda will have more of a positive impact on job growth and expansion and the economy in general, which is one of the reasons I'm all in. :thumbsup:

The wifey works with a bunch of twenty/thirty something white wemens. They work on sales/commision. Most of them didn't meet their yearly goals and were written up. They all blame it on the economy. Most of them voted for Obama last time around and most won't be doing so this time. tIf you take money out of a womans purse you better have a good reason.

Obama loses big in November. If gas prices and food prices go up any, he loses in a landslide. And it will be the woman voters who abandon him.

it makes for an interesting dynamic:

Obama was elected over McCain b/c it all became about the Economy (not the War)

and now

Romney's best chance to win over Obama is if it's all about the Economy.

I believe what Ronmney brings forward in his agenda will have more of a positive impact on job growth and expansion and the economy in general, which is one of the reasons I'm all in. :thumbsup:

Ladies and gentlemen, our first and thus far only member of the Romney Bandwagon! Welcome aboard, make yourself at home, and try not to get too lonely. :thumbsup:

Ladies and gentlemen, our first and thus far only member of the Romney Bandwagon! Welcome aboard, make yourself at home, and try not to get too lonely. :thumbsup:

Counting confuses you, huh?

There are several in this thread who say they are voting Romney.

Yeah but they're all holding their noses. Even you said he wasn't your first choice, and you're the biggest lemming out there. :lol:

As much as you hated Bush, I'm suprised you don't have the same feelings towars Obama. They are one in the same.

How so? This I gotta hear. Start with SCOTUS nominations and go from there.

Which policies, exactly, of Romney's do you think will do what you claim?

Obama loses big in November. If gas prices and food prices go up any, he loses in a landslide. And it will be the woman voters who abandon him.

Not sure how you define big, or why you think women will abandon him. We'll see come November - my suspicion is that as long as the economy continues to slowly improve, Obama will get 340+ electoral votes.

Even you said he wasn't your first choice

I haven't had my first choice since Reagan. Hell, my 1,000,000 choice could get the nomination and not be the clusterfukk failure Obama is.

I haven't had my first choice since Reagan. Hell, my 1,000,000 choice could get the nomination and not be the clusterfukk failure Obama is.

You said two candidates didn't run who would've been 1-2 and Romney wasn't your first of the field. That makes Romney 4th at best. Which is probably where he stands with most GOP voters, even the people who will hold their nose to block out the stink when they punch his ticket in November. The sad part is that Mitt Kerry is going to lose anyway.

:banana:

:wave:

No way Ryan is going to tie himself to this sad retread. He got his clock cleaned in 2008 primaries. He struggled embarrassingly to win them this year over a pathetic crop of contenders.

No, Ryan is looking at 2016. No way he runs under this clown.