Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Rams were 50/1, now 40/1 odds to win the SB

The Rams are going to be moving up all offseason toward the favorites of teams to win the SB. They now have a legit qb to go with a nasty defense, probably the best in the league with who seattle has lost. I just placed $100 on the Rams. To me these are the best odds you will see for a big pay day on a team that has made obvious strides toward becoming a contender. Maybe i lose, but the pay day is huge on a team that has true talent.

It's a nice gamble don't get me wrong. Can't argue with the odds. I just don't see it happening. Kudos if they do win and would like to see them actually make it

The SB this year will be Buf & Vikes

Lions vs Texans

Who is the legit QB ? .. I don't think he is better then Bradford . Bradford could not stay healthy that's true , has I recall the legit also missed time last season . They have a very good defense and on paper it got better . But I don't see any upgrades at WR at Oline or at the most important position QB .

Interesting to see: After acquiring Murray, Philly moved up from 20/1 to 16/1 - yet Dallas stayed at 8/1.

- DINGDINGDINGDING

hth

The odds are definitely against winning. I just think if anyone is going to bet over $100 on football this year, you may as well take this bet. But then again you are a troll so i wouldnt expect to have a legitimate conversation.

Interesting to see: After acquiring Murray, Philly moved up from 20/1 to 16/1 - yet Dallas stayed at 8/1.

I think that is really interesting, especially since the Rams didnt move at all yet. I dont know how chip is going to make this team a SB contender with all these new faces.

The odds are definitely against winning. I just think if anyone is going to bet over $100 on football this year, you may as well take this bet. But then again you are a troll so i wouldnt expect to have a legitimate conversation.

- what is there to converse about?

it was a fockin' suckers bet ... i'm sure they thanked you for the donation, so you have that goin' for you -

hth

I think that is really interesting, especially since the Rams didnt move at all yet. I dont know how chip is going to make this team a SB contender with all these new faces.

Especially at the most critical position on the field, Qb.... I also find it interesting that Philly was already about the 19th youngest team in the league last year - now they seemed to have added several guys closer to 30 than 20,.

- what is there to converse about?

it was a fockin' suckers bet ... i'm sure they thanked you for the donation, so you have that goin' for you -

hth

This is what your posts look like when i really examine them

troll troll troll, troll troll.... troll troll

Newpostertroll!!!!!

• Like 1

Especially at the most critical position on the field, Qb.... I also find it interesting that Philly was already about the 19th youngest team in the league last year - now they seemed to have added several guys closer to 30 than 20,.

Yeah the odds will go up. I suspect them rams will be top 5 by the time the season starts. Adding nick fairly to that line is a really good move too. I am interested in watching how the defense plays this year. I also am making a few investments in Rams receivers just in case that offense takes a big step forward.

This is what your posts look like when i really examine them

troll troll troll, troll troll.... troll troll

Newpostertroll!!!!!

- great comeback, Potsie!1

... and that c-note you donated would've been more useful as arse wipe -

hth

It'll probably go back up to 20/1 at some point but they might as well get as many of the overzealous fans as they can to bet on worse odds and then bring it back in line once things have died down.

Not to mention, the six players he sent packing were an average age of 29.5. The six he brought in average out at 26.7 years old. Fewer than two months into the offseason, Philadelphia is younger with fewer holes.