Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manchester Arena - Explosion, Fatalaties, Injuries

Sandy Hook on line one

I'm excluding whacko American white dudes.

I thought Trump was supposed to have won terrorism by now. Has it been 30 days?

shhhhh. They got mad at me for pointing that out. Blaming a US president for isis attacks was reserved for Obama only.

I thought Trump was supposed to have won terrorism by now. Has it been 30 days?

Loosen up that stupid Fockin bow tie. It's making you dumber, and you don't have a lot of slack to begin with

Is this the first large terror attack that was specifically aimed at children/teens? That's the real scary thing here.

9/30/04 - Iraq: 35 children killed. 131 wounded.

9/30/04 - Iraq: 35 children killed. 131 wounded.

Precious children, not marinating jihadists.

• Like 1

I'm excluding whacko American white dudes.

There's a slight degree of irony here...

Will you d1ckless pansy ass fockers just once stop with the personal bull sheet.

Man I swear. Dozens of teenagers killed...terrorism still showing no real signs of lessening and you wimpy internet bulletin board tough guys can't give it a rest for a few g0ddamn hours.

What the fock is wrong with you? And it's on both sides. You morons know who you are.

Jesus christ

• Like 1

One idiot in this thread needs a nap. It's been a long day.

All of you do...every quote I see is utterly pathetic from all going back and forth.

All of you do...every quote I see is utterly pathetic from all going back and forth.

The irony meter just blew up.
  • Like 1

The guy's been in office 5 months. The game has just started. Kinda hard to clean up an 8 year mess in 5 months.

Lol. Eight year mess.

Yeah. Never heard a peep out of the ragheads prior to Obama. Nope. That damn mooslim apologist America hating Fock.

You people have your heads so far up your own asses even newbie is jealous.

Lol. Eight year mess.

Yeah. Never heard a peep out of the ragheads prior to Obama. Nope. That damn mooslim apologist America hating Fock.

You people have your heads so far up your own asses even newbie is jealous.

Sorry man, but it sure seems that Islamic terrorism picked up under Obama. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

You have to think some of these victims were trampled to death. Horrible. These animals went after young girls.

I just saw a headline on Drudge that 400 ISIS trained terrorists returned to Britain from Iraq and Syria. This has always baffled me.

If your a mooslim and your stupid ass has been to Iraq or Syria, you had better bought a house and planted a nice garden cause you're not coming back here.

Why do they let them return?

Europe is just living the European dream right now. What a focking mess. Congrats to the open border/refugee/asylum seeking crowd. Mission accomplished :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Europe is just living the European dream right now. What a focking mess. Congrats to the open border/refugee/asylum seeking crowd. Mission accomplished :thumbsup:

Agreed. Wife and i have effectively put all of Europe on the DND list. We ain't traveling there. Italy may be ok....but it would be on my mind for sure.

Amazing we have Americans we still have to convince taking in these people is a terrible idea.

Sorry man, but it sure seems that Islamic terrorism picked up under Obama. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Huh. Wonder if that has anything to do with the guy before Obama invading two Muslim countries, toppling anything resembling order, and all that.

It's kinda like sticking your d!ck in an anthill and then whining that the ants are more active.

Ariana Grande

broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.

:( I heard she suspended her tour, not sure for how long. Obviously it is the worst for the victims and their families, but it would suck to be the reason those people were gathered.

and here is the spin from the biggest libtard of them all, my mother

It happened cause Trump talked poorly about Iran yesterday

since she gets all her info from MSNBC so this must be Rachel Maddow's line of thinking

I appreciated trumps response calling the bombers losers at life and saying they would appreciate being called monsters. That is an appropriate response. I do appreciate him confronting this issue head on unlike Obama even though I don't agree the travel ban is the answer. Stick to your strengths and stay off twitter.

Huh. Wonder if that has anything to do with the guy before Obama invading two Muslim countries, toppling anything resembling order, and all that.

It's kinda like sticking your d!ck in an anthill and then whining that the ants are more active.

Said poetically from another of the blame America first crowd.

I wonder if this guy was one of people released from GITMO.

Meanwhile the UK is just sitting on their hands instead of running these bastards down.

"The around 3,000 potential terrorists monitored since 2015 has grown after the return of UK-born people who left to fight with ISIS.

Around 400 ISIS-trained fighters are believed to have returned from war zones in Syria and Iraq."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less

Geez Newbie stopped reporting last night and now I have no idea what's going on.

Geez Newbie stopped reporting last night and now I have no idea what's going on.

3 more died. You're welcome

Thanks God and Putin the U.S. Elected the right guy. Now if Obamas appointees on the courts would get the hell out of the way and let DT do his job, we can make our country safer.

:( I heard she suspended her tour, not sure for how long. Obviously it is the worst for the victims and their families, but it would suck to be the reason those people were gathered.

The only proper thing to do is a secks tape - and donate the proceeds to the victims.

Fock, I would drink her bathwater.

cleaning up the mess or pissing them off more? I haven't seen a bit of results yet. And this from a guy who was supposed to destroy Isis.

Pissiing them off?

You're right. We wouldn't want to do that. That's the last thing we'd want.

To be safe, just to stay on their good side, maybe we should ask them for list of their "wants" and them comply. Ya know, just to make sure we keep them happy.

And while we are on the subject (This is directed at everyone, not just Newbie) how did muslims get the unjustified "bad rap" of being terrorists? How did teens get the unjustified bad rap of being bad drivers? How did blacks get the the reputation of being better at playing runningback or quarterback in the NFL? How did dot-head Indians get the reputation of being good spellers and brain surgeons?

When did society have this secret meeting to decide to make up a web of lives to try to get get people to believe the above info?

This is similar to Mr. Mercedes, I thought about something like this when I was reading it.

Pissiing them off?

You're right. We wouldn't want to do that. That's the last thing we'd want.

To be safe, just to stay on their good side, maybe we should ask them for list of their "wants" and them comply. Ya know, just to make sure we keep them happy.

"If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him" - Sun Tzu

cleaning up the mess or pissing them off more? I haven't seen a bit of results yet. And this from a guy who was supposed to destroy Isis.

Wow, the Orange Internet Tough Guy is a real life coward. I know exactly who you are!

I love your logic, they are mad at Trump so they attack Europe.

This is still all on Obama, he allowed the JV team to develop and thrive. He even joked about it but of course he didn't want them to be mad at him.

Not that I am surprised. But you political hacks are such losers.

Seek help. Seek meaningful lives.

• Like 1

It's really sickening to think that those responsible actually targeted an event that would be packed with children and teens.

It is called Terrorism for a reason, that is the whole point.

I'm sure it's no coincidence that this occurred when Trump was in the Middle East. Everything these terrorists do has a message to go along with it. Maybe Trump can push a Muslim ban even further and degrade the entire religion. That's working splendidly.

It is called Terrorism for a reason, that is the whole point.

Brilliant. I hadn't thought of that. :doh:

I'm sure it's no coincidence that this occurred when Trump was in the Middle East. Everything these terrorists do has a message to go along with it. Maybe Trump can push a Muslim ban even further and degrade the entire religion. That's working splendidly.

So all attacks are tied Trump and his agenda? Quite a pathetic statement while the victims' blood (including an 8 year old girl) is still wet.