Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

Sitting in week 17

I hope you are only talking DFS

Who still plays week 17 championship.....never to early to go there

I hope you are only talking DFS

Who still plays week 17 championship.....never to early to go there

Not my choice, our commish likes how it lays the schedule out.

Looks like KC doesn't have much to play for.

I have sadness over this somewhat obvious issue but hey, different strokes. It will be much easier to run through it all when week 16 is done.

I expect Fournette to be useless to me next week. My chances are completely reliant on Gurley getting rest.

Coughlin don't play that way.

Jags and Chiefs look like they would have the most reason to rest players (both have won their division and cannot earn a first-round bye unless the Steelers lose today).

Patriots and Steelers will still be playing for home-field barring a Steelers choke tonight.

Ravens, Titans, Chargers, Bills, Seahawks, Falcons will still be fighting for a playoff berth.

Eagles and Vikings will be playing for home field.

Rams, Saints, Panthers will be playing for a division, a bye, or both.

Jags and Chiefs look like they would have the most reason to rest players (both have won their division and cannot earn a first-round bye unless the Steelers lose today).

Patriots and Steelers will still be playing for home-field barring a Steelers choke tonight.

Ravens, Titans, Chargers, Bills, Seahawks, Falcons will still be fighting for a playoff berth.

Thanks for the info. My Hunt / Hill stack may kill me. My only shot is if Gurley sits.

Well....unfortunately i will be dealing with the dreaded wk 17 championship as well..now that things got somewhat ironed out yesterday...who sits and who actually plays wk 17(a full game?)

KC rests for sure. They would love to give Mahommes an entire game to see how he looks in live regular season action. With that said, Charcandrick West becomes a sneaky pickup. I would also expect the Jags to give Fournette a rest to have him ready to go for the playoffs.

Just my luck, of course, I will lose Fournette while the guy who just passed me should get plenty of his Gurley/Lewis combo.

Rams cannot earn a first round bye and have already clinched the West. Basically for them, if they win they're the 3 seed. If they lose to SF they're the 4 seed. They just have to figure out if they want to face Philadelphia or Minnesota in the Divisional Round should they be fortunate to beat NO/CAR/ATL in the wild card game at home.

So I expect all significant Rams to play a quarter at most. Sean Mannion and Malcolm Brown could have nice games. As could WR Mike Thomas and Josh Reynolds. I think Goff, Gurley, Watkins, Kupp, Woods and Cooper all rest. I think Austin plays but, as usual, is not a big contributor.

Got my 3rd place game this weekend. Usually I got a little burnt out on FF by now, but it's been a really fun year. I'm okay with one more week. I just want my $50 back.

Got my 3rd place game this weekend. Usually I got a little burnt out on FF by now, but it's been a really fun year. I'm okay with one more week. I just want my $50 back.

I've always likened fantasy football to a summer vacation. You anxiously await its arrival and do your best to prepare. You're super excited when it finally arrives. You're then playing all out and have lots of fun throughout your getaway. But at the end of it, you're a little tired of all the food and drinks, the long days full of activities, and are just looking to get back to normal everyday life. Until, of course, you start to miss it and think about your next vacation.

I won the championship this season and I'm glad it's finally over. Having the bye week during fantasy playoffs was a welcome breather. I don't even know how you Week Seventeen'ers do it!

I've always likened fantasy football to a summer vacation. You anxiously await its arrival and do your best to prepare. You're super excited when it finally arrives. You're then playing all out and have lots of fun throughout your getaway. But at the end of it, you're a little tired of all the food and drinks, the long days full of activities, and are just looking to get back to normal everyday life. Until, of course, you start to miss it and think about your next vacation.

I won the championship this season and I'm glad it's finally over. Having the bye week during fantasy playoffs was a welcome breather. I don't even know how you Week Seventeen'ers do it!

My league has a Pro Bowl. Division vs. Division. Division champs pick the teams. One player minimum from each team in line-up. Losing division buys the food and drink for the end of the year party on NFL divisional round weekend, usually MLK weekend so the out-of-towners can make it.

• Like 1

Hunt isn't going to play but a very little of any at all.

Tough one.

I need a good week too win top in points.

My league has a Pro Bowl. Division vs. Division. Division champs pick the teams. One player minimum from each team in line-up. Losing division buys the food and drink for the end of the year party on NFL divisional round weekend, usually MLK weekend so the out-of-towners can make it.

What site facilitates this process?

What site facilitates this process?

Me. The commissioner tabulates the scores by hand. Not that difficult. I have another league member check my work. Plus, we use CBS and they tabulate scores through the NFL Super Bowl so I could just grab the scores on the site and add them together if I wanted.

Darn it.

First Hunt and now Bell.

Both on my team.

Second in total points.

Darn i really thought the Steelers would go for it.

$%^%$# add Big Ben,my 2 qb's are him and Alex Smith in a 17 week season long league with play-offs starting with NFL Play-Offs and I still have a shot at 2nd place for regular season.Add/drops are also now $50 :mad:

Ok that's some good news.

Looks like D Murray isn't playing, so I own Henry.

With both Hunt and Bell, it's a big blessing n

Thank you Jesus n

Hoping the Chargers aren't eliminated before their game kicks off, need Rivers and Allen to have a good game.

I don't think that's possible with the Ravens, Titans, Bills and Chargers all kicking off at the same time.......

I don't think that's possible with the Ravens, Titans, Bills and Chargers all kicking off at the same time.......

Forgot that the NFL pissed everyone off and moved them back to 4.

Hunt isn't going to play but a very little of any at all.

Tough one.

I need a good week too win top in points.

Are we sure about Hunt?

With Gurley sitting, Hunt has a legit shot at the rushing title.

If he plays the first half, he could be revelent for week 17

Nope, how can I be sure.

From what I've seen it sure sounds that way.

If he playes it won't be long.

I doubt that the Chiefs would want too see him get hurt and lose him for a playoff run.