Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Loved The Last Jedi and the 2017 FF season.

After just seeing the movie, I'm liking both FF and Star Wars as much as I did or more as I did last year.

Go Bell and Hunt and Kelce and Luke and Rey...

Revelation 16:6&10&15.

The force can't save you.

Live long and prosper.

Good post Grasshopper.

After just seeing the movie, I'm liking both FF and Star Wars as much as I did or more as I did last year.

Go Bell and Hunt and Kelce and Luke and Rey...

I loved the Force Awakens and Rogue One. I couldn't have been more disappointed with the Last Jedi. I was having Phantom Menace flashbacks.

I loved the Force Awakens and Rogue One. I couldn't have been more disappointed with the Last Jedi. I was having Phantom Menace flashbacks.

Really? My only criticism was that it moved too fast. Could have slowed down and involved the droids a bit more along with a little more character interaction not being on the battlefield. But loved it. Its a tough road to let go of the original main characters but I think they did well.

Really? My only criticism was that it moved too fast. Could have slowed down and involved the droids a bit more along with a little more character interaction not being on the battlefield. But loved it. Its a tough road to let go of the original main characters but I think they did well.

I don't want to give out any spoilers but it just seemed too disjointed, too many corny lines (yes, even by Star Wars standards) and too many things crammed in for the six year olds,a la episodes I, II and III, Also, the whole Princess Leia storyline was TOTAL BS. Not a good movie and it pains me to say that.

Wasnt a fan of Luke's role. Okay action, but not sure I like where the franchise is headed.

For the main 9 stories, it's headed to it's ending. Tough to let go of the initial characters.

I am a child of 70s. I dont get those who say they didnt do characters right etc. these characters are 40 years older both movie and real life. This is how they end up after 40 years...,different when they were 20. Just like you and I we are not same people.

Enjoy the movie. It was entertaining

Once Drath Vader left the show it was just a bunch of wookies.