Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme Colts Fan

? for my Draft

I am in a 10 team league. I have manuevered picks around and don't have my first pick until pick 12. My second pick overall is 18, and my 3rd pick is 23. With picking that late 1st, should I look for top WR, then another top WR, then go RB at 23?....Or should I look at RB, WR, RB? We get 7pts for td no matter where, and we also get bonuses for long reception TDs. What do you think?

I am in a 10 team league. I have manuevered picks around and don't have my first pick until pick 12. My second pick overall is 18, and my 3rd pick is 23. With picking that late 1st, should I look for top WR, then another top WR, then go RB at 23?....Or should I look at RB, WR, RB? We get 7pts for td no matter where, and we also get bonuses for long reception TDs. What do you think?

look for rudi johnson at pick 12 if not, carnell williams. ofcourse it depends how others in your league draft.. then at 18 look torry holt and at 23 look fitz or harrison unless say, mcgahee falls...

your top 3 would be Rudi, Holt, Harrison or Rudi, Holt, McGahee something like that

:angry:

7 point TDs??

i kind of laugh at this question though, when you traded like this did you not have a plan in mind?

if not your getting cute could bite you in the ass on this one

I did have a plan in mind....from rounds 2-5, I have 7 picks. That was my strategy, get my starting lineup filled in the first 5 rounds....So, I laugh at you.

12 pick running back

18 pick stud reciever

23rd pick , AND DON'T DEVIATE , ANTONIO GATES !

YOU WILL THEN HAVE A GOOD RB , A STUD WR ,AND ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE LEAGUE

I did have a plan in mind....from rounds 2-5, I have 7 picks. That was my strategy, get my starting lineup filled in the first 5 rounds....So, I laugh at you.

wow, what a plan

heres mine, to get my starting lineup in the first 5 rounds......

what i meant was that you must have had a reason for trading down, ie someone you were targetting later

in one league i traded out of the #2 slot cause i wanted to pick up an extra higher round pick

i was targetting Manning and felt i was also in a good position to grab Driver by picking up a 4th in the deal

this is what i mean

i cant see why someone would trade out of a spot with a basic idea of who they would draft there into a spot where you now come here asking "who do i draft?"

thats just bad management and planning on your part

look at where you pick

12 - Rudi, Cadillac, Davis, Smith, Owens, Fitzgerlad

18 - Westbrook, McGahee, J Jones, Johnson, Harrison, Holt

23 - K Jones, Moss, Chambers, Boldin, Wayne, Gates

thats pretty much what your looking at with each pick, you should have an idea of who you want to target with what pick