The Draft will last 16 rounds. PPR Scoring. No specific position requirements that you must take. You can draft 16 defenses if you want, but we'll ridicule you if that's your strategy.
- Redraft league (not best ball)
- You should draft assuming a starting lineup consisting of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WRs, 1TE, 1K, & 1 D/ST.
- No trading of draft picks
- No Trades.
Points will be standard performance, with 1 point per reception:
• 1 point for every: 10 yards rushing, 10 yards receiving, 20 yards passing, reception, PAT kicked, Sack (DEF/ST, INT (DEF/ST).
• 2 points for every: Safety, PAT rushed, PAT thrown, PAT received.
• 3 points for every: Field goal.
• 4 points for every: Touchdown thrown.
• 6 points for every: touchdown rushed, received, fumble returned, interception returned, kick returned.
The mock will begin at 8:00 AM CST, 8/1 and from past experience should take roughly 1-2 weeks to complete. Primary mocking time will be between 8:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST. You are certainly welcome to make picks after that time if you want, but official closing time each day will be 5:00 PM CST. If you know you won't be able to access the Mock board for any given period of time (2 hours at most), please send a list of players to me and I will make the pick on your behalf.
3. Crystal Meth Tweekers
4. the spanker