Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Drafting 14 in a keeper league.

Need a little advice.. I'm picking 14th in PPR Keeper league so I am basically picking 11th in the first round with 3 teams keeping players in the 1st round. My keepers are Zeke and A. Cooper. After looking through some drafts i should end up with the choice of

RB's

Leonard Fournett - maybe

Marshon Lynch - one of top O-lines, but getting old

Ty Montgomery - converted WR to RB, just don't know

Joe Mixon - lot of good talk coming out of Cindy about this kid

Isaiah Crowell - looks to carry the load, by has duke johnson doing passing downs

Carlos Hyde - just don't like anyone from the 49ers

Christian McCaffery - I like this kid, just has cam stealing some of the rushing TD's

I keep going back and forth with these guys

WR's

Deandre Hopkins,

Sammy Watkins

Brandon Cooks

Keenan Allen - had him last year

Golden Tate

Alston.

These are the guys i project to be there after everyone's keepers and owners draft

I like Montgomery and Crowell. Crowell had a great YPC last year and looks to be the guy. However, just remember that awful Browns defense which will get behind quickly and they will have to abandon the run which will hurt Crowell.Montgomery is a huge sleeper this year. He has too much upside if you can get him as a RB #2.

Lynch plays the toughest run defense schedule in the league this year. I would stay away from him. Fournette is the other guy to consider but he is a rookie on a bad team that will have to throw a lot to stay in games. Same situation as Crowell. This might help you in PPR. So, it's between Crowell, Montgomery and Fournette for me.

I would go with Cooks and Tate. Watkins and Allen can't stay healthy. Jeffrey's forget it. He has no heart.