Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

custom league keeper sanity check

12 team 0.75 ppr league with keepers kept at draft position from last year (and penalties for keeping year after year). We start 1 qb/2 rb/2wr/1 te/ 2 flex and have fairly deep benches so the waiver wire is thin and competitive after the first few weeks of the year.

I expect the following high end players to be gone...Bell, Elliot for first round picks. David johnson, Beckham, M Gordon, D Freeman, Ajayi, J howard, Jordy, Michael Thomas all being kept for 4th round picks or later.

My top keeper options are Gurley or Shady for a 2nd (last pick of the second), Doug Baldwin for a 6th, Martavis Bryant for a 10th. I'm thinking shady and Baldwin and then taking Antonio Brown with the first pick...unless by chance the owner of Bell doesn't decide to keep him for a first. I was all in on Lesean last year and it paid off well. I'm not so certain this year, but with all the rb's expected to be off the board I think my hands are tied to keep him.

Just looking for some sanity and make sure I'm not overthinking this one with contemplating other moves and options here.

12 team 0.75 ppr league with keepers kept at draft position from last year (and penalties for keeping year after year). We start 1 qb/2 rb/2wr/1 te/ 2 flex and have fairly deep benches so the waiver wire is thin and competitive after the first few weeks of the year.

I expect the following high end players to be gone...Bell, Elliot for first round picks. David johnson, Beckham, M Gordon, D Freeman, Ajayi, J howard, Jordy, Michael Thomas all being kept for 4th round picks or later.

My top keeper options are Gurley or Shady for a 2nd (last pick of the second), Doug Baldwin for a 6th, Martavis Bryant for a 10th. I'm thinking shady and Baldwin and then taking Antonio Brown with the first pick...unless by chance the owner of Bell doesn't decide to keep him for a first. I was all in on Lesean last year and it paid off well. I'm not so certain this year, but with all the rb's expected to be off the board I think my hands are tied to keep him.

Just looking for some sanity and make sure I'm not overthinking this one with contemplating other moves and options here.

I agree with you. Shady and Baldwin for me.