Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody use Echo Spot?

Commercial looks great. And I think we're getting there year-by-year. But it still seems like there'd be the usual connecting to Wi-Fi issues. Until they can make that absolutely no brainer 4 our elders, I don't know how we overcome that.

But admittedly I don't know enough about it.

Don't have a spot but have a few echo dots in the house. Love 'em. They're pretty good about staying connected to wi-fi so I wouldn't be too worried there.

Don't have a spot but have a few echo dots in the house. Love 'em. They're pretty good about staying connected to wi-fi so I wouldn't be too worried there.

Same and agree. Not sure how the Spot would be but my laptop loses connection tons more than my DOts ever have, Usually they only have the dreaded red ring of WTF when my actual internet is down.

Also, agree with the OP, would be something I would get my mom along with a Cloud Cam or two if she was at an age I wanted to keep an eye on her for safety.

It's remarkable how cheap this stuff is getting. Just for the music alone, my Dots are irreplaceable.

I have an Echo (2nd Generation) and an Echo Dot. I love the tall one. The speaker is great. The Dot isn't bad. Never had a connection issue with either.

Just for the music alone, my Dots are irreplaceable.

I know what you mean. Ourwork wifi would be absolutely horrible without them.

But I believe they prefer to be called Punjab.👳