Sign in to follow this  
edjr

At United Nations. Trump threatens to ‘totally destroy’ North Korea

Oh, I get it, you're retarded. Thanks, that clears things up a bit.

Did you think about me continuously since yesterday or take a break for dinner and bedtime? :mellow:

I wish when people quoted people that you have on ignore, it showed that same "ignore" message. If I never had to read another Reality, FF, TimmySmith, RP/HT, Newbie, GFIAFP post again in my life, it would still be one too many.

Did you think about me continuously since yesterday or take a break for dinner and bedtime? :mellow:

Still weak, good to know you pick and choose your responses based solely on the author..

Oh, and who is it again that spends time thinking about others, could it be the guy that just came in to troll a thread? Surely not?

;)

You're dismissed.

Before you go though, tell Worms his response was just plain stupid.

:wave:

This is too easy.

I wish when people quoted people that you have on ignore, it showed that same "ignore" message. If I never had to read another Reality, FF, TimmySmith, RP/HT, Newbie, GFIAFP post again in my life, it would still be one too many.

This guy, ignoring half the board.. That must be fun.

Hey dipsh!t, if you don't like half the members who post here, find another focking forum...

Some of you really are this stupid aren't you?

Quoting people you are ignoring, is that really ignoring them?

Magically knowing the post was about them? You read that one just like you are reading this one..

What a clown.. Focking Embarrassing actually..

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by TimmySmith. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Reality. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Reality. View it anyway?

:wave:

How come I'm not on that list? Many of the bigger puzzies around here have me on their list like a 16 year old teenage girl. Lol.

Magically knowing the post was about them? You read that one just like you are reading this one..

What a clown.. Focking Embarrassing actually..

Bingo

Can you imagine spending time on an anonymous message board and pretending not to read posts?

What a smart thing to say, IGotWorms!

You're right, those people you don't get along with really are dooshbags! :thumbsup:

Can you imagine spending time on an anonymous message board and pretending not to read posts?

Millennial snowflake.

Millennial snowflake.

Sadly, he's not a millennial. He's in his 40's..

Fake ignoring people on an anonymous FF website..

What a smart thing to say, IGotWorms!

You're right, those people you don't get along with really are dooshbags! :thumbsup:

Yeah they're definitely idiots :(

Sadly, he's not a millennial. He's in his 40's..

Fake ignoring people on an anonymous FF website..

Wow. Just wow. 40's? Holy shite. He wouldn't have lasted passed his teens in most countries. And he hates this country. Typical Liberal pansy

Looks like Worms has finally lost it.

Was only a matter of time I guess.

T's & P's fella.

:(

Hi guys! This is IGot...Puppies.

I'm definitely not that Worms guy. I live in San Francisco and love the Giants. How about that Posey! What a ball player. And those sea lions at the pier, am I right?! See you can't fake this stuff.

Anyway I may not be that Worms guy but he's super right about everything and anyone who disagrees with him is a sad, pathetic loser :(

IRL I have a huge group of 30-40 mutual friends. We're at all the same parties, hunting/camping trips, weddings, etc.

In this group there are a couple people who are boring, mean spirited, generally unhappy tools (the equivalent of Reality/HT/TS here). It doesn't deter me from hanging out with the group, but I just ignore the tools. Having an ignore button, just makes it that much easier to ignore tools online.

And I know you all think it's politically motivated, because you live in this fantasy world, where everybody cares about politics as much as you losers. But, if that were the case, I'd also ignore DJGB, RaiderHaters, jerry, drobeski, etc. etc. The difference is they're cool enough dudes outside of political threads, and capable of civil conversation inside of them. The truth is, politics aside, you guys are just generally horrible people to be around; and if Sho wasn't such a retard, you would be talking to yourselves all day.

And yes, I clearly read your last few replies, as getting you trolls to reply is like shooting fish in a barrel. I assure you 99% of your posts go unread, but please don't let that deter you from trolling me. Whatever gets you hard.

IRL I have a huge group of 30-40 mutual friends. We're at all the same parties, hunting/camping trips, weddings, etc.

In this group there are a couple people who are boring, mean spirited, generally unhappy tools (the equivalent of Reality/HT/FF here). It doesn't deter me from hanging out with the group, but I just ignore the tools. Having an ignore button, just makes it that much easier to ignore tools online.

And I know you all think it's politically motivated, because you live in this fantasy world, where everybody cares about politics as much as you losers. But, if that were the case, I'd also ignore DJGB, RaiderHaters, jerry, drobeski, etc. etc. The difference is they're cool enough dudes outside of political threads, and capable of civil conversation inside of them. The truth is, politics aside, you guys are just generally horrible people to be around; and if Sho wasn't such a retard, you would be talking to yourselves all day.

And yes, I clearly read your last few replies, as getting you trolls to reply is like shooting fish in a barrel. I assure you 99% of your posts go unread, but please don't let that deter you from trolling me. Whatever gets you hard.

Vagina tl/dr

In this group there are a couple people who are boring, mean spirited, generally unhappy tools (the equivalent of Reality/HT/FF here). It doesn't deter me from hanging out with the group, but I just ignore the tools. Having an ignore button, just makes it that much easier to ignore tools online.

Jesus, I'm starting to feel bad for this dude..

just cause I touted JJ Nelson as a plug and play of the week

also live you too

I got this group of friends, 100+ of the coolest guys you ever met. We hit Vegas, bag peaks, bang supermodels. One is a holier than thou assh0le who takes everything super seriously. Pretty sure he is a closeted, animal violater. :dunno:

I got this group of friends, 100+ of the coolest guys you ever met. We hit Vegas, bag peaks, bang supermodels. One is a holier than thou assh0le who takes everything super seriously. Pretty sure he is a closeted, animal violater. :dunno:

For forgot to provide the link to this quote from a Trump tweet. I think that he posted this between telling us that we will totally destroy North Korea and how bad the Emmy ratings were.

It's called matching tone. It's something the noko's understand and respect. Kim wants attention. We've been ignoring him until recently. Trump just told him "Yeah, I see you. Now pipe down pipsqueak or I'll end you".

And it's getting results. Which is apparently a bad thing to some of you.

North Korea learned this week Chinese banks will no longer do business with the Hermit Kingdom, in the strongest sign yet pressure from the Trump administration to choke off funding to the rogue nation is working.

Chinese banks received a document Monday stating they should halt financial services and loans to new and existing North Korean customers as a result of strict U.N. sanctions passed earlier this month, a source told Reuters on Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/china-banks-reportedly-to-halt-business-with-north-korea-as-south-korea-sends-8-million.html

North Korea learned this week Chinese banks will no longer do business with the Hermit Kingdom, in the strongest sign yet pressure from the Trump administration to choke off funding to the rogue nation is working.

Chinese banks received a document Monday stating they should halt financial services and loans to new and existing North Korean customers as a result of strict U.N. sanctions passed earlier this month, a source told Reuters on Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/china-banks-reportedly-to-halt-business-with-north-korea-as-south-korea-sends-8-million.html

Results. :thumbsup:

"We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals. But aside from the humanitarian costs of that, they are right next door to our vital ally, Republic of Korea."

Mr. Obama explained how the U.S. has been preparing to fend off threats from North Korea.

"One of the things that we have been doing is spending a lot more time positioning our missile defense systems, so that even as we try to resolve the underlying problem of nuclear development inside of North Korea, we're also setting up a shield that can at least block the relatively low-level threats that they're posing right now," Mr. Obama said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/19/reminder-obama-also-said-the-us-could-destroy-north-korea-n2383642

Another JV team, low-level threat.

It's called matching tone. It's something the noko's understand and respect. Kim wants attention. We've been ignoring him until recently. Trump just told him "Yeah, I see you. Now pipe down pipsqueak or I'll end you".

And it's getting results. Which is apparently a bad thing to some of you.

Results yes. Good results, no.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/22/north-korea-says-may-test-hydrogen-bomb-over-pacific-ocean/692122001/

North Korea threatened early Friday to detonate a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific Ocean in what the nation called the "highest level of hardline countermeasure in history." The threat followed news that President Trump's administration would impose further sanctions on Pyongyang for its missile and nuclear weapons program.