Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Bit coin

So I've been rocking out as clan president in sim city build it. One of my guys said he hadn't been playing much lately because he'd been mining bitcoin. The value is huge, but a very confusing objective and understanding. So I looked it up and was even more confused. But if you can pay for almost anything online with a bitcoin, wouldn't it be worth the investment?

Anybody have any experience in bitcoin mining?

Mining it is impossible or quite nearly. The servers you need to farm them would cost quite a bit.

Iam90sbaby is the resident bitcoin and fake money guy that knows all about it. So he might be able to help you some

Also sim city. Wtf are you 12?

Mining it is impossible or quite nearly. The servers you need to farm them would cost quite a bit.

Iam90sbaby is the resident bitcoin and fake money guy that knows all about it. So he might be able to help you some

Also sim city. Wtf are you 12?

Lmao about sim city Raiders - not 12, but playing games on iPad only. Spent $2k on game of war when it came out like 4 years ago with in game purchases - loved it for 2 years. Quit that 2 years ago. Been building a city since - jeeze how lame - I don't sit on a desk top nor Xbox devise. I play the games the iPad can handle.

I have 2 desktop computers sitting idle, and was wondering about programming bitcoin mining:-)

Lmao about sim city Raiders - not 12, but playing games on iPad only. Spent $2k on game of war when it came out like 4 years ago with in game purchases - loved it for 2 years. Quit that 2 years ago. Been building a city since - jeeze how lame - I don't sit on a desk top nor Xbox devise. I play the games the iPad can handle.

I have 2 desktop computers sitting idle, and was wondering about programming bitcoin mining:-)

I hear yah I was just giving you . I've been playing heroes tactics for a while now both on the phone and pc. I also play diablo 3 a lot. Those "free to play" games sure get expensive if you want to compete

I hear yah I was just giving you ######. I've been playing heroes tactics for a while now both on the phone and pc. I also play diablo 3 a lot. Those "free to play" games sure get expensive if you want to compete

Ha! I actually did play sim city in 1990 on the computer with a a hard disc - the floppy disc was so out of date!

Sim City 4 was great, with all of the mods. The newest iteration was completely focked up by EA. Shocking :rolleyes:

Diablo 3 has had a little surge since the necromancer pack release.

Ive gotten back into it this past summer

This could be a late night commercial, right after the truck driving school one.

Have a couple of old desktop computers lying around collecting dust? Become a Bitcoin Miner and get RICH biatch!!!

Act now and we'll send you an Official Bitcoin Miner head lamp FREE!!!

Just pay separate shipping and handling.

This could be a late night commercial, right after the truck driving school one.

Have a couple of old desktop computers lying around collecting dust? Become a Bitcoin Miner and get RICH biatch!!!

Act now and we'll send you an Official Bitcoin Miner head lamp FREE!!!

Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Brilliant idea!