Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Meth Tweekers

Week 1 sell highs

I have Antonio, Tyreek, C.Davis, Jordy and Cobb. I need RB's so I think dealing Cobb makes sense.

Do you sell on Tyreek? I think he's to much fun to sell.

Antonio?

Cobb can he keep this up?

What is Cobbs value? I was gonna go after say a Tevin Coleman?

It's hard to say. I thought Cobb had a good game with a luckier long td, but he had a lot of catches. I would trade Davis to a Davis lover first.

I would in no way trade Hill.

Selling Cobb is a great move, as I don't even think I'd want to start him most weeks.

If I had Tyreke, I'd reach out to the owners of the top 10 players..... Zeke, DJ, Gurley, AB, Beckham, Hopkins types....His hype may be able to fetch one of them right now.

Think that Cobb would be a good sell high candidate if you get someone to bite, but a competent owner is unlikely to forget the last 2 years after 1 game. Conner is at peak value worth seeing what his return might be.

Think that Cobb would be a good sell high candidate if you get someone to bite, but a competent owner is unlikely to forget the last 2 years after 1 game. Conner is at peak value worth seeing what his return might be.

I am going to ride him until Bell comes back. I can use the wins, and Conner looks to be just fine in that offense.

Agreed and I own him but doesn't cost anything to gauge his value, especially with the bell owner

Selling Cobb is a great move, as I don't even think I'd want to start him most weeks.

If I had Tyreke, I'd reach out to the owners of the top 10 players..... Zeke, DJ, Gurley, AB, Beckham, Hopkins types....His hype may be able to fetch one of them right now.

Yeah I thought about that. I lost McKinnon and I only have D.Freeman, C.Thompson and Lynch so I really need a RB

Evans

I would buy Evans if someone was willing to for a fair price. He's good every other year, and this is a good year

I would buy Evans if someone was willing to for a fair price. He's good every other year, and this is a good year

At least until Winston comes back

Put up 1300 yds 12 TD 2 years ago with Winston, his QB wouldn't concern me

• Like 1

I can’t see getting Coleman back in return for Cobb.

Unless the Coleman person doesn’t follow fff much.

I think C Davis would be more like it.

Also to the OP who do you own for Rbs?

If you want a top rb then it’s either Brown Or Hill both have wr1 Value.

Put up 1300 yds 12 TD 2 years ago with Winston, his QB wouldn't concern me

Only 1000 and 5 tdss last season.

I think ot might be a concern.

As I said every other year he's good. Next year I'd avoid Evans this year I'd want him.

I can’t see getting Coleman back in return for Cobb.

Unless the Coleman person doesn’t follow fff much.

I think C Davis would be more like it.

Also to the OP who do you own for Rbs?

If you want a top rb then it’s either Brown Or Hill both have wr1 Value.

I got D.Freeman, Lynch, C.Thompson and a few hot garbage pickups. I lost McKinnon, I really don't want to deal Hill or AB but....

Do you sell on Tyreek? I think he's to much fun to sell.

Antonio?

I see no purpose in selling players you drafted in the first 3 rounds. Otherwise, why invest so much into a player just for week 1.

As for Cobb, absolutely.

Conner, Id hold for one more week.

One other nomination, AD. He sure still looks good, but this has to be the ceiling at this point and I just dont see how he plays at this level for the next 16 weeks.

I got D.Freeman, Lynch, C.Thompson and a few hot garbage pickups. I lost McKinnon, I really don't want to deal Hill or AB but....

Don’t blame you, I wouldn’t want to either.

Just depends on the return your Looking for.

I think Cobb for Coleman would be great for you, but if I own Coleman I want a little more then Cobb.

But I’m not that owner so go shopping and see wha that happens.

Thanks for the reply.

Adrian Peterson hands down. Avg 3.7 yards per carry.

This remind me of the first Cardinals game last season. No way he can sustain 30 touches a week.

Adrian Peterson hands down. Avg 3.7 yards per carry.

This remind me of the first Cardinals game last season. No way he can sustain 30 touches a week.

He can't. There is no way. I had him last year and saw what happened after Arian's abused him for a few games. He cannot sustain a full season without wearing down a lot.

Of the guys on the OP's list, I'm selling on Cobb. He's the only one of any "real" value. No way am I getting rid of Tyreek Hill, there is just TOO much potential there with Mahommie chunking it. Coleman just got more expensive depending how long Freeman is out.

I'd sell Peterson right now, for all the points he got, he wasn't very effective and can't sustain that load.

I'm a "buy" on Ebron right now. His athleticism is SO much better than Doyle's. As long as he's healthy he might be the one to have there.

I want to sell high on Jordan Reed, mostly because he played one whole game without getting hurt and did reasonably well. :rolleyes:

Of the guys on the OP's list, I'm selling on Cobb. He's the only one of any "real" value. No way am I getting rid of Tyreek Hill, there is just TOO much potential there with Mahommie chunking it. Coleman just got more expensive depending how long Freeman is out.

I'd sell Peterson right now, for all the points he got, he wasn't very effective and can't sustain that load.

I'm a "buy" on Ebron right now. His athleticism is SO much better than Doyle's. As long as he's healthy he might be the one to have there.

I want to sell high on Jordan Reed, mostly because he played one whole game without getting hurt and did reasonably well. :rolleyes:

I just can't buy a guy like stone hands Ebron. Eventually he will start dropping passes and costing the team.

Hill put up those numbers against what is considered to be a top defense. Can you imagine what he could do in a shootout? Or against weak teams?

Hill put up those numbers against what is considered to be a top defense. Can you imagine what he could do in a shootout? Or against weak teams?

SD was missing their top CB and Bosa was out. Not sure it's healthy enough to live up to that label right now.

SD was missing their top CB and Bosa was out. Not sure it's healthy enough to live up to that label right now.

This is all true but man did Mahomes look good or what? Throwing darts all around the field and some beautiful touch passes as well.

Id definitely buy low on Kelce right now if I could. Thats gonna be a fun offense to watch. Or maybe Im just drinking too much kool-aid...

Doesnt Andy Reid kinda look like the Kool-aid.... never mind :)

This is all true but man did Mahomes look good or what? Throwing darts all around the field and some beautiful touch passes as well.

Id definitely buy low on Kelce right now if I could. Thats gonna be a fun offense to watch. Or maybe Im just drinking too much kool-aid...

Doesnt Andy Reid kinda look like the Kool-aid.... never mind :)

Yeah they looked great, but to be clear I wasn't trying to take away from how KC looked. There are a few people on here who seem to be very defensive of any potential attacks on that KC offense. The only thing that could hold KC and that offense back, is Mr Kool-Aid man. Remember week 1 last year? People were ready to put them in the Superbowl, and then Mr. Kool Aid took over.

Yeah they looked great, but to be clear I wasn't trying to take away from how KC looked. There are a few people on here who seem to be very defensive of any potential attacks on that KC offense. The only thing that could hold KC and that offense back, is Mr Kool-Aid man. Remember week 1 last year? People were ready to put them in the Superbowl, and then Mr. Kool Aid took over.

I agree with you, and the jury is still out on Mahomes, but my assumption all along was that hes way more talented than Alex Smith. Why else would they dump a QB that led you to the playoffs and had his best season as a pro?

We saw how that offense treated Smith last year. The sky is the limit for Mahomes.

Didn’t D Jax leave the game yesterday?

I'm trying to sell AP on a guy who'd high on Ty Hill and low on his own L' Bell.

Figured I'd take the risk on Bell and a hold out if he'd send me back Mike Evans for the aformentioned AP and Hill.

Waiting to hear. I'm pretty well at RB with Gordon, Hunt, Mixon, Barber, AP, Cohen. But could use help at WR with Hill, Robinson II, D Thomas, Garcon, Jeffrey.

I'm trying to sell AP on a guy who'd high on Ty Hill and low on his own L' Bell.

Figured I'd take the risk on Bell and a hold out if he'd send me back Mike Evans for the aformentioned AP and Hill.

Waiting to hear. I'm pretty well at RB with Gordon, Hunt, Mixon, Barber, AP, Cohen. But could use help at WR with Hill, Robinson II, D Thomas, Garcon, Jeffrey.

Why risk Bell when you have solid options already? Why swap Hill for Evans at all when both are fine? Withdraw that. Start Gordon, Hunt, Mixon lol

Why risk Bell when you have solid options already? Why swap Hill for Evans at all when both are fine? Withdraw that. Start Gordon, Hunt, Mixon lol

Those 3 are always starting. 1 in my flex. But with Hill and Hunt both on my team, both starting, only 1 is getting the TDs. Figured it help and Hill's always seemed inconsistent to me. With Mahomes it might be different.

The thought of Bell come later in the year allowed be to play matchups with the Barber, Cohen, AP thing in the flex. We start 3WR and Jeffrey hopefully comes back needing pt as well.

Cobb can he keep this up?

What is Cobbs value? I was gonna go after say a Tevin Coleman?

Word of caution on Cobb--if Rodgers leg injury lasts, it will limit his ability to extend plays. That means he's gonna have to get the ball out quickly--like the second half last night. A slot guy who can make a quick move to get open 5 yards downfield and get some YAC could see a lot of targets coming his way.

I am going to try to package cobb and chris thompson for OBJ in a ppr. The obj team went zero rb and its gonna cost him.

I am going to try to package cobb and chris thompson for OBJ in a ppr. The obj team went zero rb and its gonna cost him.

Dont waste the effort. Aim Lower bro, thats his first or 2nd round pick. Whos his wr2?

No way. Always aim high. Cobb scored 39 and thompson scored 26.

Also that is his only wr that is not in a stack in a 2qb league.

But with Hill and Hunt both on my team, both starting, only 1 is getting the TDs.

This is faulty logic, that’s not how it works.

I’d just stay put, Bell has no interest in playing hard this season at all and if he comes back, it will be begrudgingly and to,only do the minimum. It’s not the same as last season, he assumed great play would get him paid and it didn’t. Now he has a tiny window left to cash in and won’t waste it on Scrooge mcduck steelers.