Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bengals at Chiefs: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Bengals: CB Darqueze Dennard, RB Giovani Bernard , C Billy Price , LB Nick Vigil, TE Tyler Kroft, WR Josh Malone, DT Josh Tupou

Chiefs:S Eric Berry, OL Mitch Morse, RB Darrel Williams, LB Nate Orchard, OL Kahlil McKenzie, LB Justin Houston, DL Justin Hamilton

These 3 kids gonna be tough a long time. Mahomes, Hunt, Hill the greatest show on turf part deux?

Sure looks like it. But this time around, they have #1 TE.

I have Green, Hill and Hunt going tonight. I love my team. Also, the Chiefs are just fun to watch.

I have Uzomah going. Nice

Same. People keep asking me to make offers for their Te like Olsen or Howard and I keep telling them to catch up on their rosters and news, Uzomah is good, not looking for a dif Te.

Please don't tell me hunt is injured. My team shat the bed and need a little more to get the W.

Hunt looks pretty good top five ppr and non.

Why, when up 28 points late in the third, does KC have one of their best offensive weapons returning punts?

Hunt looks pretty good top five ppr and non.

I thought you dont watch football? How can you see something youre not watching? :unsure:

Red Rifle? More like Red "Ruh Roh." :unsure:

If he dropped his stare-down of Boyd every time he throws he might accomplish something! RIDICULOUS!

Why, when up 28 points late in the third, does KC have one of their best offensive weapons returning punts?

Why, when you're up 35pts with 8min in the game, do you have the 1st team out there at all??

While we're questioning Andy Reid, why did he go for it on 4th and 5 from inside the 10 up 45-10?

While we're questioning Andy Reid, why did he go for it on 4th and 5 from inside the 10 up 45-10?

Because he didn't need the points.

Because he didn't need the points.

Yeah, but I did. Butker was my last player this week, and I ended up in a dead tie because Ware tripped over his own feet when he could have scored on that drive.....then they went for it on 4th down.

A stinking tie....

going for it on 4th and 5 is not running up the score, you see teams do it all the time with big leads

kicking the FG was rubbing it in, however I am down .9 myself now cause of it and I have Ridley left tomorrow night

I thought you dont watch football? How can you see something youre not watching? :unsure:

Radio.

Faith comes from the hearing of the word and not by sight.

Maybe you have yet to hear about it, but its amazing.

And oh yeah there are stats. It wasnt very hard to see the Hunt would be a top five rb, mmm will not for everyone huh big guy.

And Ill look at the highlights later this week.

But really lets get you a radio.

Thanks.

Hunt is absolutely a top 5 guy after a slow start. Talent on a great offense, it’s hard not to be good.

People were jumping off of things from high places a month ago over Hunt. Then the usage went up and the tds came. There will be a couple weeks again where his usage is shaky. Andy Reid rbs you know.

People were jumping off of things from high places a month ago over Hunt. Then the usage went up and the tds came. There will be a couple weeks again where his usage is shaky. Andy Reid rbs you know.

I was one of them. Still scared from week to week b/c of Reid. Needed 25 and got 30.

Why was Mahomes was still out there late into the game? If that guy gets hurt, so does everyone else in a Chiefs uniform.

Bengals are a fraud. Dirtiest team in the league bar none. Possibly worst HC in the league as well.

Hold Hue Jacksons beer, club sandwich, cigar, and car keys. Some guy name Adam keeps calling too. And I am getting weird messages from 813 area code. Is that Tampa Bay?

Besides that, yeah..Lewis would have been gone years ago if the owner wasnt so cheap/loyal/whatever. Oddly, some folks actually think Lewis should get a forever run like he is coaching the Steelers.