Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

There's tape of Trump saying he just grabs women by their vagina's. Both are creepy as fock. I'm just not willing to give one side a pass, where you are.

I don't view Trump as a boy scout; period. To compare what Trump's supposedly talking about with how freaked out these people look with Joe is laughable though.

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's. Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

I agree with the sentiment. And it works both ways. You can't go nuts on Trump's private shenanigans and excuse Clinton, who did the same exact stuff 25 years ago. Back then the right shouted from the rooftops to deaf ears. That ship has sailed.

There's film of Joe being creepy to women, young women, kids (boys and girls).

You seen trump with ivanka?

Yeeesh

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's. Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

This falls under the chicken or the egg debate as Ive heard Biden being creepy as a counter to attacks on Trump.

But hey, theyre both a bit creepy.

You seen trump with ivanka?

Yeeesh

To be fair who wouldn't want to tap Ivanka? But I wouldn't go anywhere near the little girls that turn Jared Subway Biden on.

I agree with the sentiment. And it works both ways. You can't go nuts on Trump's private shenanigans and excuse Clinton, who did the same exact stuff 25 years ago. Back then the right shouted from the rooftops to deaf ears. That ship has sailed.

The worst part? Newt Gingrich has admitted cheating on his wife who I think had cancer at the time while he was screaming from the rooftops about fidelity and adultery and yada yada yada Bill Clinton.

There's tape of Trump saying he just grabs women by their vagina's. Both are creepy as fock. I'm just not willing to give one side a pass, where you are.

women ain't 7 year old girls

Normal people don't equate the 2

• Like 1

The worst part? Newt Gingrich has admitted cheating on his wife who I think had cancer at the time while he was screaming from the rooftops about fidelity and adultery and yada yada yada Bill Clinton.

You can't yada yada over numerous credible rape allegations against Bill.

You can't yada yada over numerous credible rape allegations against Bill.

Sssshhhhh, those don't matter, Hillary already told us as much....

You think Trump is a little handsy?

I think you're such a Kool-Aid swinging hack that there could be HD video of Trumps tongue up his daughters five-year-old and you come back with well that was a long time ago... And Joe Biden hugged that person an extra 2 seconds...

In short, your opinion means to me on the subject.

Every single person that's ever worked with Joe Biden and said what a kind and decent and honorable man he is. How he actually gets mad at the staff when they skip individual family events in order to meet work obligations. The dudes lost a bunch of people that he cares for. So I'm not going to sweat him hugging somebody an extra couple seconds even if it seems Awkward.

On the flip side, how many rats have left just the White House in the last 18 months or so and had nothing but violin betrayal to say about Donald J Trump Esquire.?

Setting aside the fact that Donald J Trump said his own daughter is a hot piece of tail, the fact that he bragged about how he can go backstage to the dressing room of Miss Teen USA is perhaps the ultimate in non-familial creepiness.

Game over.

• Like 1

I think you're such a Kool-Aid swinging hack that there could be HD video of Trumps tongue up his daughters five-year-old ###### and you come back with well that was a long time ago... And Joe Biden hugged that person an extra 2 seconds...

In short, your opinion means ###### to me on the subject.

Every single person that's ever worked with Joe Biden and said what a kind and decent and honorable man he is. How he actually gets mad at the staff when they skip individual family events in order to meet work obligations. The dudes lost a bunch of people that he cares for. So I'm not going to sweat him hugging somebody an extra couple seconds even if it seems Awkward.

On the flip side, how many rats have left just the White House in the last 18 months or so and had nothing but violin betrayal to say about Donald J Trump Esquire.?

Setting aside the fact that Donald J Trump said his own daughter is a hot piece of tail, the fact that he bragged about how he can go backstage to the dressing room of Miss Teen USA is perhaps the ultimate in non-familial creepiness.

Game over.

Of all the guys here, I thought you'd get and appreciate the little hand-sy joke. Little hands...........y. :doh:

The one that cemented Joe's creepy status for me was when Sessions had to swat the creeps hands off his granddaughter.

Jeff knows

That is what alpha men do.

They see a woman they want and they make a move.

(NSFCucks)

Also, there is a difference between making a move on a gold digger and groping children in public.

I think you're such a Kool-Aid swinging hack that there could be HD video of Trumps tongue up his daughters five-year-old ###### and you come back with well that was a long time ago... And Joe Biden hugged that person an extra 2 seconds...

In short, your opinion means ###### to me on the subject.

Game over.

Sad to see wiff revert back to deranged lunatic mode. He was so close to sanity after this thread.

The whole Biden family is a bunch of dirt bags.

Hunter Biden cheated on his wife and mother of his 3 kids with his dead brother's widow. He also took tens (hundreds?) of millions from Chiner while Gropey Biden was in office.

I don't think Gropey Biden sticks his in these little girls but it is still creepy as fock to rub all over them in public and on camera.

Sad to see wiff revert back to deranged lunatic mode. He was so close to sanity after this thread.

The whole Biden family is a bunch of dirt bags.

Hunter Biden cheated on his wife and mother of his 3 kids with his dead brother's widow. He also took tens (hundreds?) of millions from Chiner while Gropey Biden was in office.

I don't think Gropey Biden sticks his ###### in these little girls but it is still creepy as fock to rub all over them in public and on camera.

what's your problem? Joe's lost people, his fondling of little girls is his release. He deserves that. WTF he gets a creep pass! :mad:

I don't see anyone giving Biden a pass. I see a lot of people giving Trump a pass for creeper sh1t though.

Yes, Biden is a creepy old man. So is Trump. Neither get a "creeper pass" from me.

• Like 1

I don't see anyone giving Biden a pass. I see a lot of people giving Trump a pass for creeper sh1t though.

Yes, Biden is a creepy old man. So is Trump. Neither get a "creeper pass" from me.

wiff does/did right there in front of you.

Your give a fock is very selective

• Like 1

wiff does/did right there in front of you.

Your give a fock is very selective

I actually didn't read any response since page 102 (it was the last page I had not read) until I responded. If people are really giving Biden a pass, they're just as bad as those giving Trump a pass.

Also, you're not exactly one to talk about being selective. I don't think you've ever said anything bad about one of the Rs on this site.

i'll take bets that we see blasey-ford in the headlines again....most likely her being admitted to a mental ward somewhere.

• Like 1

Are you equating ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE of Biden being creepy to some guy just talking about grabbing ?

Are you equating ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE of Biden being creepy to some guy just talking about grabbing ######?

Yes. Yes he is. That is what makes him a serious member of the armpit of America.

This stuff is rich coming from a board that has multiple posts daily saying I’d Fock her! Wood!

It is time for you people to get down from your pedestals.

This stuff is rich coming from a board that has multiple posts daily saying I’d Fock her! Wood!

It is time for you people to get down from your pedestals.

You people? Please be specific.

That is what alpha men do.

They see a woman they want and they make a move.

(NSFCucks)

Also, there is a difference between making a move on a gold digger and groping children in public.

I took Trump's comment more as trying to impress Billy Bush. I could be wrong. Maybe he has calculated some situations with women and figured he could "grab them by the " without a problem and done so. He strikes me more as goofy and one to want to see women actively want him, in a way probably super consensual minded.

Either way, this was a really cringeworthy post.

• Like 1

Anyone wonder if Kavanaugh is actually bloodninja? :shocking:

Anyone wonder if Kavanaugh is actually bloodninja? :shocking:

I put on my wizard hat and robes. :lol:

I put on my wizard hat and robes. :lol:

I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.

Strangely enough I was just telling some friends about the bloodninja this weekend. :thumbsup:

Strangely enough I was just telling some friends about the bloodninja this weekend. :thumbsup:

You know its quality when, what is it 20 or 25 years later?, its still as good as day one....

Battleground-state Dems who opposed Kavanaugh all defeated

Incumbent Senate Democrats in battleground states who opposed the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination appeared to have paid a price on Election Day, with senators Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Indiana's Joe Donnelly, Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Florida's Bill Nelson all suffering defeat.

In fact, every Democrat incumbent who opposed Kavanaugh in states rated "toss up" by Fox News lost their race. In contrast, the lone Democrat who voted for Kavanaugh, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, won his race.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/battleground-state-dems-who-opposed-kavanaugh-suffer-midterm-defeats

There is no doubt that this witch hunt cost democrats last night.

Hopefully that servers as a bit of a lesson moving forward, this type of bulls!t is not ok.

Hopefully that servers as a bit of a lesson moving forward, this type of bulls!t is not ok.

Nah, they'll just make sure the false accusations tick all the boxes next time. The next "victim" will be a black muslim illegal immigrant tranny woman. To question it's shaky testimony will illicit cries of every type of -ISM possible.

Its a lovely thought, but i have my doubts

Apparently Kav started coaching again and WaPo couldn't resist and made an article about it and placed it in the public safety section. Sure all the libtards in that office got a kick out of that. :rolleyes:

I give WaPo credit for humor at least :D