Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Susan Rice - The veil comes off

Face it............this whole Russian deal is unraveling and we now find out it was all to provide cover for the Obama administration spying on Trump as we (at least I said) a month or so ago.

I bought into there being some sick sh!t going on with the Podestas and the owner of that shop that you vehemently defended. Jealous? Do you want a pizza for a hour?

Nothing about Russia is unraveling. And nothing about Trumps claims are close to being shown.

Jealous of what? Our crackpot conspiracy believing mind.

No...as I said it's amazingly pathetic what you believe with no evidence what so ever but deny in the face of actual facts.

Dude anyone that hangs on these forums even for just a couple days a week would have a clear picture that you are hard left. Are you that clueless and dumb man?

Then you say things like "Better come stronger than this next time chump." you think you are on some kind of winning streak, and no one really cares this much but you.

You keep saying that everyone can see I'm hard left...yet you have been unable to come up with anything one specific thing.

Face it...opposing the idiotic things you all say and Trump says is not a hardleft position.

Come up with even one...but you can't.

Th sad thing is here is that Americans allowed our government more leeway

than the constitution provides in order to seek intelligence to keep us safe. And what do these people do with that privledge and responsibility? The exploit it and use it as cover for their own political gain. Don't be surprised if these spying procedures are curtailed, and we end up less safe because of it. As if Obama hadn't made us less safe already.

You keep saying that everyone can see I'm hard left...yet you have been unable to come up with anything one specific thing.

Face it...opposing the idiotic things you all say and Trump says is not a hardleft position.

Come up with even one...but you can't.

Fock you, your an idiot. Your exhausting, feel terrible for your wife.

As I thought...all talk...all bullshit. You make claims...and can't back any of it up.

Seems all you did was prove what an idiot hack you are failing to produce anything.

Notice you always call me out on typos but not your boy, he must be tuggin' on that little thing good.

A massive revelation in the alleged surveillance of President Trump’s aides broke Monday morning when Bloomberg reported that, “Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign.” With their identities unmasked, it allowed for someone to freely and illegally leak their names to the press. It’s controversial news but ABC and NBC both chose to ignore it that night, while CBS defended Rice.

A massive revelation in the alleged surveillance of President Trump’s aides broke Monday morning when Bloomberg reported that, “Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign.” With their identities unmasked, it allowed for someone to freely and illegally leak their names to the press. It’s controversial news but ABC and NBC both chose to ignore it that night, while CBS defended Rice.

"We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you" (More censorship from the Democrat propaganda machine)

CNN telling viewers to ignore the story, so that's what Sho is doing. :banana:

• Like 1

Notice you always call me out on typos but not your boy, he must be tuggin' on that little thing good.

Well, like sho asking you to post example of his liberal beliefs...please point out some of these examples of me calling you out on spelling prior to this post. I'm pretty sure the results will be the same.

FYI---a typo would be hitting the wrong key while typing, you didn't make a typo, you screwed up the difference between your & you're. Nice try.

ETA: I don't care about people making spelling mistakes, except for when they are calling someone else stupid...love the irony.

Faster Sho, faster!

The gay insult...the gun throw of 6th graders(or the mentally equivalent) everywhere. :wave:

The gay insult...the gun throw of 6th graders(or the mentally equivalent) everywhere. :wave:

My thoughts exactly about you being the Spelling Police.

And when did being gay become an insult? I thought that was normal behavior for the left.

You need to get a real job. You have too much time on your hands if you can post here every day all day. HTH

Oh look. Another post not related to the topic. Thanks for confirming my statement. :wave:

Here's a tip: When calling someone an idiot, try not to make three grammar mistakes in a 12 word statement.

It's you're, you're, and then period and capital F. :doh:

Oh look. Another post not related to the topic. Thanks for confirming my statement. :wave:

LOL OOHH your statement is confirmed by you! Yay for Newbie! LOL too easy

Here's a tip: When calling someone an idiot, try not to make three grammar mistakes in a 12 word statement.

It's you're, you're, and then period and capital F. :doh:

ShoFlake's bodyguard to the rescue!

ShoFlake's bodyguard to the rescue!

Are you crying again? Need a tissue, pussie?

That wasn't a typo by you.

Also...the funny part was your misuse of your vs you're while calling me an idiot.

About as funny as you calling me a hack while failing to back up the bogus claims you have made about me being far left.

"We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you" (More censorship from the Democrat propaganda machine)

CNN telling viewers to ignore the story, so that's what Sho is doing. :banana:

Ignoring? I'm a knowledge god she requested them unmasked. Legally.

What's the scandal? You then jump to the conclusion that they were them unmasked (not actually known) and that she leaked them( not even alleged by anybody credible).

As I've said...you have nothing.

Also...funny to jump right into phurfur a hack job of a copy and paste again with no link provided.

Are you crying again? Need a tissue, pussie?

Please stop quoting the little lost puppy who keeps begging for attention.

That wasn't a typo by you.

Also...the funny part was your misuse of your vs you're while calling me an idiot.

About as funny as you calling me a hack while failing to back up the bogus claims you have made about me being far left.

The funny part is you actually don't think I know the difference, when in reality I just don't care enough to be punctual on a meaningless message board.

What's the scandal? You then jump to the conclusion that they were them unmasked (not actually known) and that she leaked them( not even alleged by anybody credible).

Also...funny to jump right into phurfur a hack job of a copy and paste again with no link provided.

Hack...........nothing more.

The funny part is you actually don't think I know the difference, when in reality I just don't care enough to be punctual on a meaningless message board.

If you know the difference or not is irrelevant to the humor in you getting it wrong twice while trying to call someone else an idiot.

Obama and his administration betrayed the trust the American people put in them for their own personal and political gain.

Hack...........nothing more.

Yes...you most certainly are a gigantic hack.

What's the scandal with roce legally requesting the unmasking of a name? You realize with the name masked she doesn't know it's Trump or a Trump associate right?

Don't give me what it's and leaps in logic...give me actual facts about what she did that was so scandalous in that?

Don't give me what it's and leaps in logic...give me actual facts about what she did that was so scandalous in that?

I've officially given up on you making a leap in logic. In fact, there's ZERO logic in anything political you post.

The unmasking of those NAMES (PLURAL) in DOZENS (12 X ____) of requests need to be due to a compelling National Security Issue. These were legal calls of American Citizens (Not OFFICIALS at that point) so she either lied about the reason to unmask or someone in the NSA broke the law, hence the call for a complete investigation including jail time for who broke the law here.

Gotta love it. Rice goes on PBS a few weeks ago and says she knows nothing about the unmasking, and today she goes on CNN and says she did unmask. This broad has no issue with lying, it just rolls right off her. Of course she was never held to account by the media for her lying about Benghazi to the American people.

I've officially given up on you making a leap in logic. In fact, there's ZERO logic in anything political you post.

The unmasking of those NAMES (PLURAL) in DOZENS (12 X ____) of requests need to be due to a compelling National Security Issue. These were legal calls of American Citizens (Not OFFICIALS at that point) so she either lied about the reason to unmask or someone in the NSA broke the law, hence the call for a complete investigation including jail time for who broke the law here.

I have made no leaps in logic. I have simply posted the actual FACTS of what has happened.

The unmasking needs to be due to a compelling NS issue. She, apparently, had such a reason to request things.

Nothing that has been reported as of yet has shown that those requests were granted and such names were actually unmasked. The leap in logic is squarely on you.

What legal calls of citizens was she asking to unmask...and which lies are you now claiming?

Or are you now mixing that...with the diGenova article of legal calls of American Citizens and supposed creation of logs?

You seem to think you know there was no compelling NS issue...you seem to think you know what the calls were and who they were with...who was unmasked and so on. Pretty odd for you to know such things when none of that has actually been reported (nor would or should it be at this point).

So, there is no national security issue with foreign operatives who are under surveillance speaking with Presidential transition officials. :lol:

• Like 1

So, there is no national security issue with foreign operatives who are under surveillance speaking with Presidential transition officials. :lol:

Unmasking began in July (before November) HTH

Gotta love it. Rice goes on PBS a few weeks ago and says she knows nothing about the unmasking, and today she goes on CNN and says she did unmask. This broad has no issue with lying, it just rolls right off her. Of course she was never held to account by the media for her lying about Benghazi to the American people.

Wrong. Rice went on PBS and was asked about Nunes' claims to which she said she didn't know anything about it. At that time, he was keeping it a secret what he discovered. But keep hoping and praying buddy. LOL

Wrong. Rice went on PBS and was asked about Nunes' claims to which she said she didn't know anything about it. At that time, he was keeping it a secret what he discovered. But keep hoping and praying buddy. LOL

Huh? Google Susan Rice PBS and get back to me. She specifically stated she knew nothing about Trumps people being unmasked. Ignorant jackass

• Like 1

Huh? Google Susan Rice PBS and get back to me. She specifically stated she knew nothing about Trumps people being unmasked. Ignorant jackass

Meathead trying to play like shoflake parsing words

Unmasking began in July (before November) HTH

Great, it was her job to figure out who Russian operatives are talking to you, especially when they were investigating Russian hacking of the election. It would have been a dereliction of duty for her not to look into this. HTH, hope that cleared it up...thread over. :wave:

who do you consider credible ?

Great, it was her job to figure out who Russian operatives are talking to you, especially when they were investigating Russian hacking of the election. It would have been a dereliction of duty for her not to look into this. HTH, hope that cleared it up...thread over. :wave:

Care to guess how many other requests like that she made that weren't on team Trump?

The Russian story is crumbling and this was all the Obama Administration throwing s*** on the walls on the way out

Sure thing. The senate hearings on this should be interesting.

So is your claim that her job didn't give her the right to unmask names who she realized were dealing with Russians who were under surveillance? Not exactly sure you understood what her job was at the time. Stupid kvnt. (just joining in on the namecalling fun)

• Like 1

who do you consider credible ?

I think I can field that one for him. CNN the DNC and crowdstrike who was paid by the DNC to investigate the hacked server