Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

Wait, he threatened Comeys job? Did that just come out? HS if he did.

pretty sure newbky made that up

About a blowjob. Don't be focking dense.

Every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie. If he's ever put under oath about what he said to Comey, he'd lie then too. It's what he does. Every single time.

The fact that Bill Clinton was even investigated for the blowjob is hilarious in light of what this ass clown has done in his first four months. :doh:

On an impeachment scale of 1-1000 with lying about a blowjob under oath being a zero, I'd say Trump's actions in the cover up of this Russia thing so far is ~600 and if they actually find something, ~900.

It's not gonna happen, Pence is Trump's insurance, nobody wants an intelligent true conservative running the Country.

Let me know when they find one of those. I might vote for them.

Wasn't there a thread about which Geek Trump supporter would tap out first? I think edjr just did.

Myself, produce the memo then let's discuss this.

It's not gonna happen, Pence is Trump's insurance, nobody wants an intelligent true conservative running the Country.

I have thought about that. Some of his views are downright scary to me. His stance on abortion, even if the fetus has a retardation. His whole thing with the gay conversion therapy, vouchers/private schools, anti-vax, past support of the TPP, etc. etc. All of that aside, it's clear Trump is a puppet of Pence and his handlers anyways. Might as well have the crazy guy that acts like an adult, instead of the moron snowflake we have playing president now.

Senate Judiciary Committee wants all of Comey's memos from the Trump AND Obama interactions.

This is going to get VERY interesting folks.

Wasn't there a thread about which Geek Trump supporter would tap out first? I think edjr just did.

Myself, produce the memo then let's discuss this.

I'm not a "Trump Guy" the entire political spectrum sickens me

I just loved that Clinton wasn't elected and that Trump upset liberals so much

We need new blood in there, just not orange

• Like 1

Wait, he threatened Comeys job? Did that just come out? HS if he did.

Well, he 'asked' him to drop the case. Comey didn't. Comey got fired.

Yeah, he threatened. Stupid fock

I have thought about that. Some of his views are downright scary to me. His stance on abortion, even if the fetus has a retardation. His whole thing with the gay conversion therapy, vouchers/private schools, anti-vax, past support of the TPP, etc. etc. All of that aside, it's clear Trump is a puppet of Pence and his handlers anyways. Might as well have the crazy guy that acts like an adult, instead of the moron snowflake we have playing president now.

His stance on abortion is meaningless. He has zero power where abortion is concerned. That will never be pushed back into alleys.

We're what, 4 months into his term and we're already talking special prosecutors, investigative committees, testimony hearings, impeachment? Even if Trump were to survive Comey, the Russian classified intel thing and this Monafort loan - it's just barely 4 months in. Does anyone really believe this moron can go 3 1/2 more years w/out something else blowing up? If it's not this, it will that, if its not that, it will be XYZ - he's too unstable and pigheaded to avoid it.

Maybe had the Prez some big time wins under his belt - he could survive. But that list is short and lean, nothing there to fall back on..... Get ready for a heavy dose of 'fake news' and 'the 'corrupt media' - no way he's going to fall on his own sword.

We're what, 4 months into his term and we're already talking special prosecutors, investigative committees, testimony hearings, impeachment? Even if Trump were to survive Comey, the Russian classified intel thing and this Monafort loan - it's just barely 4 months in. Does anyone really not believe this moron can go on 3 1/2 more years w/out something else blowing up? If it's not this, it will that, if its not that, it will be XYZ - he's too unstable and pigheaded to avoid it.

Maybe had the Prez some big time wins under his belt - he could survive. But that list is short and lean, nothing there to fall back on..... Get ready for a heavy dose of 'fake news' and 'the 'corrupt media' - no way he's going to fall on his own sword.

Not only that, with Trump being a thin-skinned pussie who wants everyone to adore him, how much more do you think his fragile little ego can take. I can see him stepping down. Of course, it'll be some BS about the media, blah, blah, blah. But I can definitely see him taking his ball and going home.

We're what, 4 months into his term and we're already talking special prosecutors, investigative committees, testimony hearings, impeachment? Even if Trump were to survive Comey, the Russian classified intel thing and this Monafort loan - it's just barely 4 months in. Does anyone really believe this moron can go 3 1/2 more years w/out something else blowing up? If it's not this, it will that, if its not that, it will be XYZ - he's too unstable and pigheaded to avoid it.

Trump was already set to be an impeachment looking for excuse to toss him before he was even sworn in. Both parties hate him, the Dems want him to go and the GOP elite would do a happy dance if given an opportunityto replace him with Pence.

Then with his penchant to shoot himself in the foot, that doesn't help either.

Not only that, with Trump being a thin-skinned pussie who wants everyone to adore him, how much more do you think his fragile little ego can take. I can see him stepping down. Of course, it'll be some BS about the media, blah, blah, blah. But I can definitely see him taking his ball and going home.

sore losing, saw the same nonsense with the patriots. Losers hate the winner and will make up anything to dethrone them.

Trump was already set to be an impeachment looking for excuse to toss him before he was even sworn in. Both parties hate him, the Dems want him to go and the GOP elite would do a happy dance if given an opportunityto replace him with Pence.

Then with his penchant to shoot himself in the foot, that doesn't help either.

This is not a shot, it's really not - but when your own part leaders, your own party Speaker of the House and your own family insiders distant themselves from you, you've got problems.

I really am befuddled at the disappearance act Ivanka and Jared have taken. Weren't we sold a bill of goods on the many high level, important projects Kushner was to head up? And now, he's become a ghost.

sore losing, saw the same nonsense with the patriots. Losers hate the winner and will make up anything to dethrone them.

LOL Yeah, Trump is just like the Patriots.

Trump is more like the Cleveland Browns Can't manage to eek out a win.

Here the problem for the Trump haters:

- If Comey felt that Trump was obstructing justice with his comments/questions, then he has a duty to inform DOJ. Right? If he doesn't, then he is in trouble himself.

- On the other hand, if Comey didn't feel that Trump's comments/questions rose to the level of getting DOJ involved, then why is there a big outrage?

Something just doesn't seem right if the memos are considered to be some sort of smoking gun.

Well, he 'asked' him to drop the case. Comey didn't. Comey got fired.

Yeah, he threatened. Stupid fock

Well, then, there's your articles of impeachment right there. Care to make a wager if he gets impeached for threatening Comeys job?

- If Comey felt that Trump was obstructing justice with his comments/questions, then he has a duty to inform DOJ. Right? If he doesn't, then he is in trouble himself.

- On the other hand, if Comey didn't feel that Trump's comments/questions rose to the level of getting DOJ involved, then why is there a big outrage?

Something just doesn't seem right if the memos are considered to be some sort of smoking gun.

bingo

Is this anything like the memo where lynch promised the clinton investigation will only go so far ? :dunno:

Hillary :mad:

• Like 1

Other than d@mn near the entire Republican establishemnt that have hated Trump the entire time. Scratch the surface and Trump really has no friends or allies.

Which is part of why many think Ryan has to be caught up in some of the Trump crap. Seems no other reason for him to be Trumps lapdog

Word is he sent the memos already to the DOJ...that Seesiins was already aware of these.

Word is he sent the memos already to the DOJ...that Seesiins was already aware of these.

I have not seen any indication of that, and if it did happen, why hasn't this come out yet. Presumably, Comey could have avoided the firing in that case.

buckle up boys

@ReaganBattalion
Major newspaper has a big Trump story coming in the next 24-48 hours that may be even more damaging than the Comey/Flynn story.

I have not seen any indication of that, and if it did happen, why hasn't this come out yet. Presumably, Comey could have avoided the firing in that case.

He wasn't going to avoid firing.

I'll look for where I saw the Sessions part. Here is the first link in a search saying that some at DOJ were aware.

Might have been mistaken based on the quotes even in this that if they knew they are screwed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/small-circle-of-justice-department-officials-were-aware-of-comeys-memos-on-trump-meetings-report/amp/

why are you ok with double standards ? Could it be, you're a hack ?

Drobs lashing out in full retard glory. :lol:

Well, then, there's your articles of impeachment right there. Care to make a wager if he gets impeached for threatening Comeys job?

I don't know who makes the call to even get proceeding started. Since the Republicans control everything, there is no way in hell I'd make that bet.

why are you ok with double standards ? Could it be, you're a hack ?

I'm definitely not ok with false equivalency.

Drobs lashing out in full retard glory. :lol:

You dumb shoes that constantly get trolled by Drobs are slow assed learners. Drobs never puts an opinion/statement out there, he just bashes everyone else's and laughs when they cry about it. Easily top troll on the board.

I don't know who makes the call to even get proceeding started. Since the Republicans control everything, there is no way in hell I'd make that bet.

That, and because it has yet to be reported anywhere that he threatened his job. You don't need to hype things up when you're right. Only losers do that.

That, and because it has yet to be reported anywhere that he threatened his job. You don't need to hype things up when you're right. Only losers do that.

You were a so-called marine and also a so-called police officer. If this is true, you had someone who was the highest ranked possible over you somewhere. If he ever came to you and 'asked' you to do something, you'd know damn well that your future depended on it. As did Comey. And he was right.

Fox last night and CBS this morning say they asked several GOP lawmakers to come in and they all declined. CBS even asked for a White House representative and was declined as well.

Nobody wants to get out there on these shows right now.

I think we all remember the film classic Gone in 60 Seconds.....Delroy Lindo and Raylan Givens were about to bust Calitri for stealing cars, but the powers that be said "No way. We are about to get him for murder."...and Raylan backed off...

Same thing here. Comey and the intelligence community isn't after a Trump impeachment based on obstruction of justice..... They are looking to take down a whole network here with the Trumpster spending the rest of his life in jail for Treason.

• Like 1

I think we all remember the film classic Gone in 60 Seconds.....Delroy Lindo and Raylan Givens were about to bust Calitri for stealing cars, but the powers that be said "No way. We are about to get him for murder."...and Raylan backed off...

Same thing here. Comey and the intelligence community isn't after a Trump impeachment based on obstruction of justice..... They are looking to take down a whole network here with the Trumpster spending the rest of his life in jail for Treason.

That would be fabulous.

Imagine what trump would look like after a month in jail :o

You dumb shoes that constantly get trolled by Drobs are slow assed learners. Drobs never puts an opinion/statement out there, he just bashes everyone else's and laughs when they cry about it. Easily top troll on the board.

:first:
  • Like 1

You were a so-called marine and also a so-called police officer. If this is true, you had someone who was the highest ranked possible over you somewhere. If he ever came to you and 'asked' you to do something, you'd know damn well that your future depended on it. As did Comey. And he was right.

Thats great Newbie. But we're talking about what's illegal and provable here, not if Comey felt intimidated. And it sounds like Trump just asked him to go easy on a guy who dedicated and risked his life for our country. What a scumbag. Let's hang him.

So without tapes or a memo FROM Trump this may be a he said he said? Don't put the cart in front of the horse.

IF Trump wrote or said it on tape (and with his ego he might have) his a$$ needs to go.

So without tapes or a memo FROM Trump this may be a he said he said? Don't put the cart in front of the horse.

IF Trump wrote or said it on tape (and with his ego he might have) his a$$ needs to go.

Agreed, at this point with what's out there it can't really stick but my guess this is just the start of the snowball that is about to get rolling