Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Celebrity Crush

I don't know if I really have one. plenty of good looking celebrities to choose from. None really get elevated to 'crush' though.

Kate Mara, even more so when you factor in her family owns two football teams

She is pretty dam cute. I never made that connection until now that her family is the owner of football teams

My 1 year old is named Alexandra.

Would have never stumbled upon this name except for seeing her rack in True Detective....had to know who those yams belonged to.

Ergo...daughter is Alexandra.

I don't know if I really have one. plenty of good looking celebrities to choose from. None really get elevated to 'crush' though.

Don't forget OP is 12.

Totally unquestionably Olivia Munn. Especially cause shes now single. Shes sexy, seems like she LOVES TO FOCK.....Sends dirty pics of herself with text added.

I love her.

Got a little man crush on Justin Timberlake, but just the guy on SNL. Hes funny.

Totally unquestionably Olivia Munn. Especially cause shes now single. Shes sexy, seems like she LOVES TO FOCK.....Sends dirty pics of herself with text added.

I love her.

Got a little man crush on Justin Timberlake, but just the guy on SNL. Hes funny.

Yeah. I have a hard spot for her too. She is hot as Fock, and a dirty little tramp. I would love to try and fail to keep her satisfied for a while.

Yeah. I have a hard spot for her too. She is hot as Fock, and a dirty little tramp. I would love to try and fail to keep her satisfied for a while.

I usually am kind of whatever about celebs. Always thought Aniston was hot but ok no big deal.

I'd borderline stalk munn. Love

rachel mcadams

scarlett johansson

sandra bullock

jennifer aniston

Couldn't Stand the Weather

:first:

My all-time Celebrity Crush is Bridget Fonda :wub: