Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Newbie admits to using alias while banned....

Newbie's a troll and full of shiot. End of backstory.

So he fits right in with everyone else.

So he fits right in with everyone else.

So much so that you two could be twins. :music_guitarred: :D :P

• Like 1

It's hilarious to me that there are literally two guys here to offer a differing opinion to the dozen or so who have Trump's shlong in their mouth. And that's two too many for them. Why don't you guys post on a Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse messageboard? You hate and want to get rid of anyone who challenges you or offers a different opinion. Go join a Trump gangbang and you can all agree and pat each other on the backs all day long. :dunno:

EDIT: Oh, and yesterday, Sho wasn't around and I was literally alone against all of you. And still buried you all. I can understand why you want me gone. Sad. :music_guitarred:

It's hilarious to me that there are literally two guys here to offer a differing opinion to the dozen or so who have Trump's shlong in their mouth. And that's two too many for them. Why don't you guys post on a Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse messageboard? You hate and want to get rid of anyone who challenges you or offers a different opinion. Go join a Trump gangbang and you can all agree and pat each other on the backs all day long. :dunno:

EDIT: Oh, and yesterday, Sho wasn't around and I was literally alone against all of you. And still buried you all. I can understand why you want me gone. Sad. :music_guitarred:

Huh?

:wacko:

Man, you are struggling here fella. A timeout may do you some good.

Link?

tilt city

tilt city

Two threads about me yesterday. Yeah, *I'm* on tilt. :music_guitarred:

Same reason you do. We don't give a fock about asshats. Asshat. HTH

Huh? I don't post anything like the crap he does.

Sad :(

• Like 1