Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

June Mock Commentary: Final Four Rounds

I do not like my joe flacco pick at all. I would have rather taken ANY QB picked before Flacco. But I also do not like any QB after Flacco, and I thought this was probably my last shot at grabbing a back up QB. I was really looking hard at some of the rookie QBs, but decided against it.

I wanted a WR and TE at the turn and saw where I better get my TE first and take my chances on Jones. Not sure if Riceman was looking at Eifert tho.....

James Jones, Oakland WR.

Anytime you can get a team's #1 WR in the 13th round, I am thinking "value" here. I know Schaub will be throwing him the rock, but he is a #1 guy and a good 5th receiver IMO.

Am I missing something? Is Hoyer the starter in Cleveland?

Am I missing something? Is Hoyer the starter in Cleveland?

Yes. Thanks for asking.

Wanted a backup TE, Gates might still pump out 3-4 stellar games this year.

i considered stills when i took cooks. went back and forth and back and forth on them. good choice

Taking my son to his first day of basketball camp today, so I will be out of pocket until around 1:00 pm CDT. Sent a list for my next two picks to JScott.

Taking my son to his first day of basketball camp today, so I will be out of pocket until around 1:00 pm CDT. Sent a list for my next two picks to JScott.

Got it

Kenny Stills has a chance for a sneaky good year with 143 targets from last year gone and the addition of a rookie as the only competition for those touches. He turned 32 catches (50 targets)into 650 yards and 5 Td's, with the bulk of that coming in the last 11 games. I feel he will easily improve on those numbers his second year in with Brees. It's nice when Graham and colston occupy those in the middle of the defense allowing Stills to get off deep. I feel Stills is good for 3 receptions a game for 70 and a homerun now and then.

Kenny Stills has a chance for a sneaky good year with 143 targets from last year gone and the addition of a rookie as the only competition for those touches. He turned 32 catches (50 targets)into 650 yards and 5 Td's, with the bulk of that coming in the last 11 games. I feel he will easily improve on those numbers his second year in with Brees. It's nice when Graham and colston occupy those in the middle of the defense allowing Stills to get off deep. I feel Stills is good for 3 receptions a game for 70 and a homerun now and then.

I agree. Almost took him, but went with Jones instead. I debated back and forth. Will be great to follow who does best in 2014!

Randle was one of the receivers I was talking about above. I feel he might do real well with Eli in this new scheme. There is another I will talk about later. You can't go wrong grabbing Steve Smith this late in a redraft mock either.

I wanted Randle with my last pick but went with Flacco instead. I think Randle will have some great games this season if the opponents are determined to stop Victor Cruz. Then again, it's the NY Giants and Eli Manning...

He sent me no list

Fumble will be back on soon.

Jeff Garcia

Jeff Garcia

Jeff's autographed picture is hanging on the wall of my favorite Mexican food place. So yea...

Ugh. This is bad. Got busier this afternoon than I meant to be, but I never dreamed the draft would crash and burn like this. :thumbsdown:

Hate to make a pick for someone in a draft that actually counts for something, but five hours with no contact is too long. Let me go ahead and make a pick for him.

I don't want to take a sixth WR or a fifth RB or anything like that as I hate to disrupt whatever plan Matt had for his flex players.

As such, I think the only reasonable thing to do is to take a kicker. I used the FFToday Preseason Rankings to make the pick.

• Like 1

I'm at the blackjack table. Rivera... do something :). Wanted cook

I am going to send my d/st and kicker rankings to WW for the next 2 rounds.....they will be lengthy as well.....thanks for your patience...

• Like 1

Matts........you had special consideration with your location. We understand! Ray has no excuse!!!! Lol! j/k kind of Ray! (you sexy son of a gun!)

Gone in round 13 Ray!!!! pick again!

I checked the position thread.... :dunno:

Gone in round 13 Ray!!!! pick again!

I cannot find any kicker other than Tucker taken anywhere, ever :nono:

Looks to me like Ray Ray can pick Ghostcowski. Bradford was substituted indeed.