Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Dominos pizza

Yup. I just checked too, 550 joints nationwide. Funny that I've only ever seen the one I've been to a couple times (Erie, PA)

Ok ya they had one when I lived in Pensacola. Love Hungry Howies

Dominos thin crust is okay, reg pizza is shite

This, the thin crust is fine. It's cheap and they have an excellent app that tracks the order from placement to delivery

Have you been to Florida at all? There was a place down there called Sal's royal pizza that had some of the best pizza I've ever had. Granted I haven't tried NY pizza since the last time I was there was when I was 7 but Sal's was legit good pizza

There is a decent Sals chain down here in Palm Beach County. I'd say it is above the common franchises.

last time i was in florida was 2002, and i do not believe we went for pizza. half of the trip was at key west, the other was a combo 90th birthday for my grandfather and their anniversary... so a lot of family events.

best pizzas i have had were in venice, florence, nice, NY, Chicago, and miscellaneous wood fire.

Real good joint called Duettos has opened in Key West that has great pizza. Probably the best I've had but I'm not a pizza snob.

Of the Chain places in the metro Detroit area:

Hungry Howies

Jets

Little Caesars

Papa Johns

Pizza Hut

Domino's

The Jets bold fold is awesome. A thinner crust with a slightly different sauce. I get it with double cheese and spicy pepperoni, that curl up like little shot glasses of grease "thumbsup:

His gf was kinda hot

She was. She wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on him though

There is a decent Sals chain down here in Palm Beach County. I'd say it is above the common franchises.

Yea I thought it was like a local chain pizza joint. Had it down in Clearwater, FL a bunch when I was playing ball down there.

What kind of backwater do you need to live in where Dominos is seriously your best option for pizza?

• Like 1

Haven't been, let me know how it is if you do.

Eddie V's was good. No idea what it cost, but I presume it was expensive. We had a reserved patio overlooking La Jolla Cove. I had an 8 ounce filet which was quite good given we had 30-40 people in our party. :thumbsup:

Where is this Jets located? Region?

Where is this Jets located? Region?

They are in the Detroit area. Not sure where else but their pizza in my opinion is really good.

They are in the Detroit area. Not sure where else but their pizza in my opinion is really good.

We got them in Tennessee a few years ago.

I would say they are ok. Yeah, their pizza is better than the national chains. But not by much.

And damn are they overpriced as Fock. For the money, id rather just go Caesars if I'm gonna eat meh pizza.

Much bigger fan of pepperoni rolls than pizza.

Pepperoni Rolls? What in the hell? You mean Pizza Logs?

Pepperoni Rolls? What in the hell? You mean Pizza Logs?

I imagine they're the same concept - ish.

We got them in Tennessee a few years ago.

I would say they are ok. Yeah, their pizza is better than the national chains. But not by much.

And damn are they overpriced as Fock. For the money, id rather just go Caesars if I'm gonna eat meh pizza.

I dunno. Here I can get a small deep dish with one item for $7. It's fair

Gave me food poisoning a few years ago. Done with them.

:dunno: