Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Heiniken ad - is this a moon landing?

I know she's fake and a skank - but I'd hit the shiit out of her. She's crazy sexy.

I know she's fake and a skank - but I'd hit the shiit out of her. She's crazy sexy.

Watch the video. It is a counter to the stupid Pepsi ad

I have never quite fully understood what we mean by moon landing. Someone explain it cuz I have seen it used in various contexts by various dipshiits.

I have never quite fully understood what we mean by moon landing. Someone explain it cuz I have seen it used in various contexts by various dipshiits.

It's when someone posts something that has already been put up. It would be like someone reporting that we landed on the moon.

Can we have something other than a heineken?

:thumbsup:

Cool video.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Can we have something other than a heineken?

Margarita fountain? :dunno:

Where I reside, the only people who drink Heinican are those who don't need require sun tan lotion and think they are drinking the caveaer of beer. That sh!t sucks.

Interesting ad for sure

Yep, it nicely illustrates why stereotypes and lack of diversity are so dangerous. When you meet real people with different beliefs/backgrounds/etc., you begin to understand we are all the same. Except non-drinkers !

here is an example :

moon landing

Yep, it nicely illustrates why stereotypes and lack of diversity are so dangerous. When you meet real people with different beliefs/backgrounds/etc., you begin to understand we are all the same. Except ###### non-drinkers ######!

I know you don't fit this but: I've observed that a lot of non-drinkers eat like crap and are fat. It is like they replace drinking with gluttony.

Anyone else notice this?

I know you don't fit this but: I've observed that a lot of non-drinkers eat like crap and are fat. It is like they replace drinking with gluttony.

Anyone else notice this?

Never noticed that, but many vegetarians are pudgy. I think they overdo cheesy foods. Vegans, on the other hand, are always skinny.

Yep, it nicely illustrates why stereotypes and lack of diversity are so dangerous. When you meet real people with different beliefs/backgrounds/etc., you begin to understand we are all the same. Except ###### non-drinkers ######!

I've met many, many people with different backgrounds and beliefs ect. I've learned we are not all the same, and it's folly to think we are.

0% chance they put that tranny in there with that dude and didn't give her (?) a heads up what was going to happen.