Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers

I had to turn this off. Thought it would be a shootout. Serves me right, as it is the ugliest game I have seen in years. Uglier than that Chargers Raiders abortion last week.

CUTLER AND MARSHALL CAN FOCKING EAT $#*@

Cutler would complain the entire time. It wouldn't be worth it.

Crosby now has 13 points for me. Forte got me 8. Just freaking wonderful.

That's better than the big focking ZERO points Marshall has scored for me!

Wow, Cutler is certainly focking some people, no lube required! :shocking:

After a turnover, GB goes for a TD...what do the Bears do after a turnover by Tillman? Hand off for 2yds...F the Bears, what weak minded team, which is Lovie's personality.

cutler is violating me hard. benched eli. this sucks. picked up cobb, he sucks. jordy. gould. this is depressing.

i'm going to talk to my wife. bye.

rught now, cutler 12.8. rodgers 16.9 points.

i am not saying that cutler is holding his own, i am saying both QBs suck tonight and this game is horrible.

rught now, cutler 12.8. rodgers 16.9 points.

i am not saying that cutler is holding his own, i am saying both QBs suck tonight and this game is horrible.

What a crap game. Why am i still up watching this garbage?

thank God I got Chicago out of the way in my survivor pool last week. i wouldn't use these clowns vs some Texas high schools at Soldier Field.

My god the bears O line is awful. I thought they had a chance in this one. WRONG.

Nothing new, but how about helping them out? Screens, slants, get rid of the ball quick...seems like every WR was running 20yd routes and Cutler is standing back there waiting for someone to come open. Probably the worst O coaching game plan I have seen from the Bears in a long time.

Cutler always plays terrible at lambeau, this was the easiest call of the week. tried to tell my buddy to start packers d but oh well. Couldn't have seen Marshall night coming or rodgers but everything else was easy to see coming.

Nothing new, but how about helping them out? Screens, slants, get rid of the ball quick...seems like every WR was running 20yd routes and Cutler is standing back there waiting for someone to come open. Probably the worst O coaching game plan I have seen from the Bears in a long time.

This!

I thought it was a great game! I had the packers defense. :pointstosky:

Whoever drafted cutler this year is an idiot. He's sucked for so long did you really think this year would be different? The guy is horrible.

My die hard Bears fan buddy texts me, "We could hang with the Pack if we had a new oline and Clay Matthews' mom would have had an abortion."

:D

Division after week two:

Vikes 2-0

GB 1-1

Det 1-1

Chi 1-1

Exciting time to be a Vikings fan!!!!

I thought it was a great game! I had the packers defense. :pointstosky:

Whoever drafted cutler this year is an idiot. He's sucked for so long did you really think this year would be different? The guy is horrible.

You weren't saying this after week 1 you clown! What a D-Bag!

Don't over analyze this game... It's a big number, Fade the points with confidence. GB by two scores

Money in the bank for those of you that took my play on the Pack.... On the other hand, from a fantasy perspective... Obviously complete disappointment. Congrats to all of you Tom Crabtree, Driver, or Kellen Davis owners tonight. Unless you had Crosby or either Def, the only people smiling tomorrow morning will be managers who had no action whatsoever on the Thursday Night Game. Is this any indication of what we are to expect for week 2? :unsure:

My die hard Bears fan buddy texts me, "We could hang with the Pack if we had a new oline and Clay Matthews' mom would have had an abortion."

:D

:thumbsup:

Who started Donald Driver? This guy! No I didn't.

3 different leagues.

1. started cutler and marshall

2. started rodgers

3. started cobb and finley

something oddly comforting about knowing you're going 0-3 on a Thursday... takes away the stress/pressure of following all the news and the "gameday decisions" going up to Sunday kickoff.

I have Cutler and Alshon in one league, Cobb in a couple, my son has Marshall and James jones.

Its gonna be a crazy night.

Ouch...that...well, that sucked for you and your son.

A friend of mine "pulled a Cutler" last night, told me he choked on his lime whilst drinking his Corona...... :D